Stoner thread. Dabbing right now but probably gonna smoke some blue dream or bruce banner in a little...

Stoner thread. Dabbing right now but probably gonna smoke some blue dream or bruce banner in a little. What's Sup Forums smoking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

guildextracts.com/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing

meth

nice mate :D

same though

What's the point of smoking after dabbing?

That's like bud light after a shot of whiskey. You won't even feel it.

Four beers deep and about to smoke a bowl of gorilla glue #4. after that, masturbation.

Some of us don't smoke solely for the high

Different strains produce different highs. I dab all day fucking long, but mostly the same 4 or 5 strains....I light up a doob of anything different and decent, I'm fried.

>dabbing before smoking
You're supposed to dab after smoking unless you're straight dabbing, faggot.

Do you even dab bro?

I actually dab most of the time so when I smoke weed it's very enjoyable so it's not a big deal if I smoke weed before or after.

jesus christ is that tested? looks like you're dabbing isobutane with some thc sprinkled in there

How often do you dab?

Why do people get hi? I have never understood the attraction. Iv smoked before, but its not like i would want to be in that state for any long or frequent period. Whats the mental proccess?

properly harvested actually come out a deeper amber color. Most of the blonde runs are prematurely harvested plants. This strain went the full 10 weeks and there is 34g on this parchment.

Everything imo is more enjoyable high. Keeps me focused and relaxed. Also makes me think on an introspective level. When I dont smoke I never pay attention to details or really give a fuck what others think. I smoke because I like "high" me more then "sober" me. Sober me acts more like a sheep and less like a leader.

Smoked some blue dream earlier man, then I had a little dab and smoked some more. Chilling with the music bros

Grease Monkey

this thread is full of fags
I've dabbed daily heavily for 7 years and can quit like it is nothing
I've dabbed heavily and then smoked herb or smoked herb and then dabbed, they aren't even the same type of high

unfortunately nothing...

They are like fucking trading cards.

CANNABIS, gotta smoke em all

then you are doing it wrong.

fag.

Ha ha. Dude its like I want every flavor

I've been smoking/dabbing off and on for 15 years.

There are basically 2 types of weed highs.
1. Have high THC content and low everything else. This is a very mental and emotional high that can can cause paranoia.
2. Lower THC content with a nice blend of CBD and other chemicals. This is a much more balanced high, the CBD counters the paranoia. It doesn't really affect my head much just a nice relaxing tingle.

I don't know if I believe the indica/sativa thing anymore. The chemical break downs are more reliable.

I don't know, some kind of purple strain. I'm almost out, though.

what music?

or binaural beats?

I usually melt a qrtr or so a day

Gorilla Glue 4 is some super strong shit... smells like a freakin mofo too...

I'm about that terp life fam

but you haven't gotten to the point of realizing that herb is better?

I run a CLS so no. Herb is not better.

I'm smoking some good old fashioned Dad weed. I can't smoke the crazy ass shit you kids are burning these days, it gets me too fucked up. Just some Pineapple OG here.

>CLS
that doesn't really impress me. herb is better though you obviously haven't got that yet. let me guess you use quartz like all the newest hype? do you q-tip to brahh? do you have a heady q-tip jar?

Nothing because there's not a dime of weed in this whole city

Nice bible bro

Nice!

I grow and run my own. I also run all my friends harvests. The return is better for concentrates than per lb of flower. I get 20% of the yeild for each run so I basically never have to worry about running out of wax.

I run a quartz or Ti enail depending what room I'm in. Can you give a single reason for herb being better than concentrates?

Theyre finally coming in. Havent tripped in like 2 months.

>Can you give a single reason for herb being better than concentrates?
mostly because herb has been used for just about all recorded human history. did you hear about that mummy they found buried with his harvest I think in China (could be mistaken)?

there isn't enough evidence to suggest that vaping off of Ti or Quartz or any other medium is totally safe. if you really need to then just make some rosin.. that's better than any run I have ever had

Nice looking shrooms pal

hashish has been used for an extremely long time as well.

Quartz and Titanium have been proven time and time again to not "fume" at the temp that dabbing is taking place.

Once the purification process is over with during BHO, there is significantly less butane than you get when sparking a joint or ripping a bowl. To run the amount of material I do I would have to invest in a $60k rosin press and would take years to see a return on the initial investment.

What strain? And did u mix the perlite in with the sub? Im stoked someone else is healing humanity one gram at a time.

A+ strain from sourceofspores.com, it's my first time growing, I have two other tubs the same size going. I do not have any perlite in my sub.

These are easily the best stuff I've ever smoked.

anyone THC-a Crystallate here?

>99.997% pure thc
>can dab, eat it, probably inject it
>odorless, flavorless, smokeless

yeah but natural hashish not anything made with butane, hexane, pentane, etc.

you don't get any butane from sparking a bowl because lighters use lighter fluid not butane.. and if you use hemp wick it is no lighter fluid then but just tasty bowls.

there has literally been no research regarding the effects of long term vapor inhalation man I have dabbed for years now and read all up on it.
Recently I acquired a nasty little staph infection and gave up smoking entirely. But when/if I get better I will be smoking more herbs from now on

This is the Incredible Hulk, it's about 92% pure thc.

Nice dude. That strain ive never encountered. Very alien looking. Mine are golden teachers. Shit is super ez to grow. Whats ur sub? The first time is always the most exciting. And most difficult imo. Super ez after you do it at least once.

This is the Sunset Sherbert and it is about 95% pure thc.

What shop did u get that from. Only thing i havent smoked.

Nice dude!! Really want to hit this

Its from a company called Guild Extracts
Im from Cali so i got it at a place near me called The Corner House

guildextracts.com/products/

looks super flavorful

Grip Boyz - K-Town Anthem

White widow.

Coffee grounds with some coco coir and i think a little vermiculite. I've actually had an easy run. Next time I'm using cow manure. Most trouble I've had is getting my grain spawn to fully colonize in the jars. What strain do you recommend for yield?

What's the crystalline run you a gram?

Jesus Christ what a mess.

There has been studies on if vapors were emitted and none were found under 1700degrees f.

Bic lighters are butane filled...

They are both fantastic. I highly recommend the brand (Paper Planes) they make excellent products.

>Bic lighters are butane filled...
you heard wrong

>There has been studies on if vapors were emitted and none were found under 1700degrees f.
nothing to the effect of what long term vapor use can actually do to the human body/lungs no

its $90 for a half gram lol
its not really worth it at the price point imho just sort of a novelty i keep around for friends

>Bic lighters are butane filled...
and so is hempwick?

Ouchy. Although I use a delivery service and it's buy three get one free so it wouldn't be super terrible. I usually buy $75-$110 grams but always 4 so the price is really like $50-$85 a gram.

Where do you get those FAGGOT names for something that is just pot?

I know my flush looks small and it is right now, but second flush is huge. Super ez grower. And i recommend horse poo. It has more straw which causes for better aeration. Ive gotten quite a bit from golden teachers. Why are u having innoculation problems?

Got some really sticky girl scout cookies atm
very stanky shit tho

got some nice bubba