Is there a meaning in life or we are all pointless chunks of meat

is there a meaning in life or we are all pointless chunks of meat

in all likeliness the later , but that should not stop you from enjoying life

idk man, the first time I tripped on mushrooms I had an amazing sensation that all was one. i hope that when i die i will return to such a sensation. it was wonderful.

you will prob turn into mushrooms when you die

Their isn't one and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can become happy. Instead of living your entire life trying to meet a quota on what society says is your "meaning" you can realize that their was no meaning to begin with and just by being yourself that you've accomplished your lifes goal. I don't get why you always think their has to be a why/how/what for everything, sometimes things just happen. Make sure you make the most of it and be the best you that you can be.

should I eat carrots or die of starvation?

We're all but a speck of shit in a giant toilet bowl known as life, but even shit can be mediocre.(as long as it's not the runs...)

I like to think as myself as a domino in a long chain of dominos that is currently toppling over. Maybe im not the domino that cures cancer, but maybe one of the dominos ahead of me is, so ill keep on trucking and topple best as i can.

>is there a meaning in life or we are all pointless chunks of meat

You want it straight?

Oh, come with old Khayyam, and leave the Wise
To talk; one thing is certain, that Life flies;
One thing is certain, and the Rest is Lies;
The Flower that once has blown for ever dies

The only meaning in life is that life is all meaningless. However, we trick our minds into thinking we may have purpose so we don't kill ourselves. Nothing matters, everything is already dead. Go have some cereal.

Biologically speaking, each individual of all different species exist for one same goal: reproduction.

We just here to fuck n make babies so our species don't disappear.

The only meaning is the one you assign to it

kek

You find meaning in accomplishing goals but there's no point in that either. A life without meaning is not happiness, it's distress. Suicide is the only option for happiness but our biology discourages it. We can only pretend to have found meaning in life, we can only imagine. Otherwise, we'd go insane or for the fortunate few with the courage, kill ourselves.

It's procreation. We are born, get raised, fuck, raise children of our own and maybe make some advances in science/production to help the rest of the world out a little.

Other than that, it's all subjective. If you're gonna die, may as well do whatever the hell you want and go out with a bang.

The only meaning is what you give it. Your parents may have had something in mind for you but most likely they were just rutting like rabbits and real worried about philosophy at the time. You are the fastest sperm, at the end of a very long line of fastest sperm. Sorry, that's the total truth.

Basically, this is it.

Mother nature in all of her complexity must have been really bored to go to all this effort to create what we are. She has one sick sense of humour, no wonder we refer to nature as "Mother", with her female way of thinking.

Unless you're a German philosopher with syphilis, nothing is subjective.

Meaning does not objectively exist. It is a construction of the human mind. We often think the purpose of a hammer is to push nails into wood, but it can be used for an infinitely many different actions, with varying results. This, of course, does not mean that the hammer's purpose isn't pushing nails into wood. It is exactly that, if you believe that's what it is. Thus, applying the same logic to life, there is no meaning to life, save for the meaning you decide to give it.

Life has no inherent meaning, it simply is.

Procreation is a biological predisposition. There is no meaning to any particular existence.

The meaning is life itself user

Personally I take the absurdist approach.
looking for meaning in a universe that that simply don't give a fuck...

life and death don't matter... but life certainly holds pleasure and pain, death is uncertain in this regard.

SO TAKE THE COSMOS BY THE BALLS!
go a bit mad! Make Grenades out of lemons!
find bliss in both pleasure and pain. Do some good in this world, Do some bad...

Kick sum ass then kick the bucket... and if there is a god at the end of it all...

give him the finger for me... ;3