Nothing too long.

time to need money for nude

"Sorry, I'm trying to masturbate."

I like your spirit

link him this thread

this

send me a pic of ur toe

damn this was the hardest shit i ever had. my asshole is still burning

I'm trying to masturbate. What do you look like? Can I see your dick?

lame dubs

Winrar

THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SITTING ON HIS PHONE.
HOW COOL IS THAT DUDE, HOW COOL

Waste of dubs.

Can you help me out? I'm trying to get off. Do you have a picture of yourself naked?

Not that toe, dumbass.

"Clean your disgusting nails you faggot. Also, check this dubs"

Can you do me a favor? I'm really horny but I can't afford a vibrator. Do you have Paypal?

I wanted a picture of your big toe up like a thumps up, come on man, it's not that easy for me to get off

mmmm i want to squirt my aids into your butthole so bad

Can you try putting your toe in your mouth? I think it's really hot

Reroll

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

roll

mm put that toe in my asshole

reroll

Toe means cock.

Those are some feminine feet. Want to see mine? I kinda have a thing for feet

this might sound weird, but your feet are hot. could you trying posting a pic of your toes touching your balls?.. its a fetish of mine

"I didn't mean "toe" silly. By toe i meant the little old cockaroo"

lick your toe for me

fuck me with your foot

YES

Winrar

checked

Is your sex junk so oh oh oh?

>
FUCKINGPERFECT

Damn, son.

Not rolling. What's the context? Why does he think you're a 23-year-old girl?

what would you say if i tell you that my bull, jamal, wants to meet you?

reroll

I said im 23 f

kys faggot

Have you ever been pegged

rerol

kys niggerfaggot

Roll

gigs up
also might as well rerollll

Oh kek.

"Oh so you want me to take a pic of my foot touching MY balls?"

fuck niggers muslims and all other marginalized people

Google is your friend op

Send an amateur faceless pussy shot preferable from a set

me on the right

reroll

Kek not my thing but sure. I'm with this user

Its almost sad

Lol wLol why? You worried I'm fat? Don't worry sweety, I'm not and don't blame you if you're worried. But honestly I'm not. As soon as my friend leaves I'll send you one. She's drunk and being annoying. But i love her. But till then could you please do what I asked? Your foot touching your own cock would be a good help for me to have a idea of how my foot looks touching your cock.

Dubs get

Roll

Rollerino

Tell him to finger his butthole, jizz on his own face then tell him he was catfished

Oh god yes im gonna cum show me one with your face in it

Send him CP.

Reroll

Reroll

I'd first rather have your toe balls slapping my ass, with a young Asian man licking my twat!

Oh I like this, rolling for you, friend

Lmao dude leave this guy alone he seems alright hahaha what the fuck

Fucking hilarious. Rerolling for potential

I think I just got BillCosby'ed by a black!!

Dubs wasted

encourage him to shave all the hair in his legs user, ask him to send pic

Rerollan

roll

Fuck you nigger

Roll

Whats the verdict? Keep going or send him this and leave him alone?

Has to be this
Rolling

It's too dark right now and I'm already in bed. I'm so wet can I see you put a finger in your ass?

This dubs has been confiscated for various charges related to faggot activities.

Instead you meant to say wipe some jizz on your face and I'll let you jizz on me

I've never had such pretty toes tickling my girl cock!

this

Checked

lmao

Roll

>0
agent 00 has spoken

Tell him it's from a modeling shoot or something

This nigga has really weird balls

"Sorry for the slow replies, those pics got me a little excited and I couldn't resist."

rr

Can my bf watch??

I rolled them. And I changed my mind.... Keep going

Smoll bolls

This

KEK