Found this guy in my bathroom, I kinda want to kill him, but then again...

Found this guy in my bathroom, I kinda want to kill him, but then again, he's probably the reason why there aren't any flies in there, can anyone identify him? Is he a bro or an asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thay dudes a total bro. I wouldn't come up on him but he's chill

he's cool, totally harmless.

Brown Recluse, totally harmless bro. Pick it up.

I'd rather die than having to take a shit in that bathroom.

Kinda doesn't help when you're pic no longer exists. What the fuck am I supposed to look at?

Looks like a recluse. They usually have a violin shaped marking on the head, but I can't see in that lighting.

Either way, one spider bro in the bathroom is nice. Waking up a month later to dozens of tiny spider bros all over the house isn't.

Hi, entomologist user here, this is totally right, you can pick it up.

Hi spidermologarchist here. Please, do not pick him up. The males are aggressive and actually bearded on the fascii

Nice try spiderposter

>brown recluse spider
>necrotic venom
>literally a potentially deadly hemotoxic venom
>bites can even cause hemolysis
>"thay dudes a total bro"

mfw

totally harmless. you can pick it up.

reminder that an average human eats 6 spiders during sleep in his entire life
if you leave him and won't find him the next day, you'll know why

it's a brown recluse, one of the most docile spiders out there. It usually likes to play with your kids, your wife, your dog, your cat and ofc you. Try to put it in your mouth but don't chew or it might get pissed.

But srly, it's a brown recluse.

is he bothering you? is he waving his pedipalps in your face shouting "IMA FUCK YOUR SHIT UP FAM I'M A NAVY SEAL SPIDER"? no? then leave him the fuck alone.

Purge the xeno scum

throw him outside
don't get bitten

It looks like a brown recluse(poisonous), kill it. Don't listen to these retards saying "le brah spiduh xD".

His fangs OP.
Tell me, do the point down or are they going side-to-side?

DON'T KILL! I WILL IDENTIFY IF SOMEONE ALREADY HASN'T. GIVE ME A MINUTE!

Up and down

>kill it
typical 'murican mentality

fuck off to /an/ fucking tard

>also, insert spidd into peehole

Where do you live? (Generally speaking)

And can you get a closer and clearer picture of its eye pattern?

Sounds like it's a Brown recluse

>fuckthatshit.jpeg

male or female recluse, they look different from each other, wont kill you but you'll end up with your flesh eating away.

Ok, and where do you live? Which state I mean.

He will fucking kill you if you aren't trolling then.

Arizona

it's a brown recluse, dangerous

Throw it away

You're a fucking special cunt, kill that thing right fucking now nigra

THATS A FUCKING BROWN RECLUSE KILL IT WITH FIRE

tfw OP is already dead

Then you have a desert recluse spider.

It's bite CAN hurt you, although not as bad as a brown recluse.

Kill it or get it far away from your house.

#18 is the Brown Spider order (Loxosceles) which includes the Brown Recluse

Yeah, kill it and burn your house. Just to be sure.

Scare him so he runs and hides. It's easier to get flies.

looks like a huntsman, if ur in aus, leave it alone, anywhere else, kill that mother fucker and buy some fly spray instead

There are two possible recluses in your area. I will include both pics with identity.

This is the Loxosceles Deserta

You guessed it yurocuck.

Loxosceles Arizonica

>can anyone identify him?
yes it appears to of crawled straight out of hell
i dont think priests will even deal with this type of thing, you could go at it with a shoe but the consequences if you miss might be kind of severe i'd consider a shotgun loaded with birdshot

Op is trolling. Pic numbers don't look phone-based. Pics def look like recluse and not bro af.

he is a loxoceles, all his family is full of assholes, they are not bros, they can fuck you up

I'm in AZ too, I've killed 4 brown recluses so far in bathrooms. However they all have a brown line on the top of their body and this one doesn't so it's probably a desert recluse. Either way, kill it. If you want to kill flies, put some daddy long legs in your bathroom

Thread is top kek. OP probably already made it his new pet already

From my professional opinion, I'm going to call it a Brown spider and may very well be a Recluse.

I don't like terminating organisms, but your safety should be taken into consideration. Recluses are very dangerous and upon termination, do not expect your problems to be over. Remove every single drop of evidence of that things existence within or around your property. No eggs, webs, anything. I'd recommend terminex.

Picked up the s8 today, that's how it names the pictures

thread is topkek cuz OP's fucking ded

Pretty sure their venom can hit your bloodstream and kill you. Look for a red line running from the bite and get to the hospital of its it's there.

Thanks for finding the pet of Satan!

KILL
I
L
L
ITS A DEMON IN SPIDER FORM
BROWN RECLUSE FUCKING SKIN MELTING DEVIL KILL IT NOW

UPDATE, Op here, sprayed the whole area with raid, he's dead

Yeah sure he is.

Then I'll find out tomorrow if I'm dead or alive

>Looks like a recluse.

It doesn't look anything like a fucking recluse you fucking moron. Have you ever actually SEEN a recluse, or is anything with 8 legs "look like a recluse" to you?

thats either brown recluse or a huntsman. 50/50 chance here of it being totally harmless or turning you into a necrophiliac.

Ask him for sharpie in pooper

Professional fag, here. Any update?

Well It was nice knowing you op.

I see. I wouldn't stop there. Might be more or god forbid some of the eggs have hatched.

Rolling for this.

Right here

As much as I hate killing spiders, not gonna risk taking him outside, and I really don't want to leave him alone to find a million more later, so I killed him

It had to be done.

Press F to pay respects.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

There's always more, sometimes find black widows, and tarantulas

F

F

kek

You made a big mistake.
When you kill a spider they release an ultrasonic sound that only other spiders can hear. It has just told every single spider in your neighborhood that there is now an empty spiderless house.
All other spiders will now come to your house and battle for who will get to be the new house spider.
The meanest, biggest, nastiest spider will win.
It will also know that you are a spiderkiller so if it catches you off guard it will attack you.

You just majorly fucked up, son.

Yeah. So... spiders travel in pairs.

What are you saying? That this spider might have been someones hot spider wife?

topkek

If I encountered any spider looking like 11 or 21 I'd shit so fucking hard.

all spiders are bros

Spiderbro is always a bro, dude. Also, put your hand next to him for scale.

lick it

You show that spider mercy now, oneday you will be doing a shit and suddenly get bitten right on the ballsack, you think l am lying? That was the number 1 cause of death by spiders in Australia a hundred years ago, death by redback spider on the dick while in the outhouse.

your thinking of a wolf spider, also known as the fiddle back.

How fast can a spider emit ultra sound when it barely takes probably 1/10 of a second to swat that motherfucker?

Prove your point or stfu

10, 11, 23
stuff from fucking nightmares
fuck this

Spiders

Brown Recluse spiders aren't REALLY that dangerous. Their bites rarely result in death. With that said. FUCK spiders (in my field of view). I have a spider bro under my TV stand that stays out of my business, and eats the really annoying fucks. I would NEVER pick him/her up, but I appreciate it. It knows not to get too close. I'll end a motherfucker.

It doesn't scream or anything, it is a trigger inside it like a gall bladder. When that gets crushed or ruptured the sound is emitted.
That's why you catch them and drown them if you want to get rid of one.

Nigga I can identify a few like #2 Salticidae #21 Deinopidae care to give me the whole list?

Leave it but bring a baseball bat or somthing just in case it fucks with you

Like a friendly neighborhood spider man.

lolwat

kill that fucking thing and pray to the spider gods for forgiveness

That spider is wayyy to big to be a brown recluse or a brown spider family member period. But still a dead spidey is a good spidey.

Hi, Spider here
He should just leave him be, he's just hardening up after a molt

can we derail this faggot thread and have a fucked up spider time?

under-rated

f

is that an egg sac on the left above the spider?