Guys found this old japanese secret box thing in my Grandpa's stuff...

Guys found this old japanese secret box thing in my Grandpa's stuff. Will share the cool shit inside with you if you can open it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/abzfp_HbniM
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtu.be/SLLJXWU4tds
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slid down left side. Hear jingly shit inside

more details and more pics for help

Slid top towards left. I can see something shiny in here

what sort of sound when you shake the box?

Piggy bank with keys maybe

This is its size in comparison to a jar of pickles

most of these puzzle boxes can only be open if held in the right angle or hit from a particular side.

usually only by trial and error, but you can try holding the box at various angles ans shit. ever heard of da vinci's cross puzzle?

Here is a better comparison of size

cool legged snake

Okay slid the right hand panel downwards now that the lid has been moved out of the way

wat.

you should put your penis next to all that for better comparison.

oops

failed....
youtu.be/abzfp_HbniM

Just pull down both ends and keep sliding the top over

Brute force it, keep trying to move sides untill that shit opens

this then show whats inside

Slid the top back to the right not that there is a larger opening created by the right panel being pushed down. Don't know wtf to do now nothing is budging

Trying now..

Fucking dead

its probably nothing, most of these boxes arent meant for storing shit. maybe a few coins or a key but often putting stuff in the interferes with the mechanisms

starting to think this is a troll...

such bait

But what if it isn't :O

Okay got the middle piece to slide right from the left panel. Everything is really rigid and hard to move. Working on it bros

Do they really? Oh my god i never knew..

OPEN THE FUCKING BOX ALREADY!!

Wish this faggot would explain shit. Still stuck on sliding middle piece can't get it to move that second inch. Only thing I can tell he is doing different is pushing on the outed piece a little bit? Fuck, anyone got another link for the same box?

try to recreate this OP

Smash it

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Oh great a random ass jar of pickles whos brand no one has ever fucking heard of. Now I know exactly how big that box is.
You dumb faggot.

Fuck you here bitch

Please help guys, this is actively pissing me off the longer I can't open it. It's a fucking faggot box it should just fucking open fuck. I bet theres fucking diamonds or a baby's ear inside this bitch please help bros. Links now

pic related

is that a piece of fried chicken?

Nigger spotted

stop fucking baiting for attention you whore

I can't tell whether or not Alex Jones is narrating, he doesn't sound angry enough

youtu.be/SLLJXWU4tds

I can't it's a "Rare 4-Sun 14 moves Japanese Puzzle Box!" Plus it's sort of an heirloom. If I get it working I can hide my drugs in it bruh

Leave thread faggot

kill yourself inbred nobody
shit ass thread is shit

Then leave

HOLY FUCK

IT IS HAPPENING

TURN ON THE TV AND RADIO, ANY CHANNEL.

I was gonna point out the shit shop in this photo, then I read the text.

You're a nigger, I hope you know that

OP here. I'm in california though. Didn't hear anything and nothings on the news. Are you sure you just don't want my box open? Oh read that shit on the bottom.

Have you opened the box yet?

Don't think it's this box either, step 4 where you slide midsection on opposite side after moving the top panel doesn't work. Shit won't busge

No u faggot

Even if it wasn't fake as fuck.
Imagine if North Korea was actually competent enough to shoot enough missiles far enough to kill millions.
Such kek

No man, seriously trying to deliver here. Neither video is my box apparently. Or the wood is fucked up idunno. Tried using my knife to help push but I really think these are the wrong steps to open

OPEN IT ALREADY

Tell me how and I will RIGHT now. Shits pissing me off too. Here I'll post pics till someone can help

How attached are you to the box?
>obvious suggestion is obvious.

I can't see enough detail in the pictures to help.
Take it back to the start if you can and just go slowly through the steps.
Sometimes try the opposite of what you did see if there's other ways to open it?

What did you grandpa do?

I have a 1940s vintage Japanese finger box.

Gross. That bitch is way too old to be fingering her box, Japanese or not.

dunno then dude. tried all i could.

perhaps 2 or three more reference pics might help, got a strong feeling we about fukin in there

this guy

Put your dick in the box?
On a boat?
In a three way?

Coming right up bro
My grandfather's, wouldn't dare harm it sorry man

Dubs to smash it open

I had one of those once

What did he do? Was he like special forces commando spec ops black ghost teabagging 360 noscopin trickshotter calling in tactical nukes all hella day?

are those worms? a whole bunch of worms?
for reference?

kek.

almost trips :o

He worked for ibm when you still had to used those holed cards to input anything and the computer was burning hot and took up a whole room. Was a truck driver before that. Pretty cool guy really

Checked and kekd
The box shall live another day

I laughed way to fucking hard probably because I'm high

Sounds pretty sweet.
How did the box come to you?
Where did he used to keep it?

Name of your guinea pig, please.

Smash it and blame the guinea pig.

Good job finding yourself.

your box looks a lot like this one which is supposed to be a "4 move" box

Omg holy fuck.
Such burn.
Much ownage.

You fucking go killer! I'm amazed at the skills you've just demonstrated

>waiting for further instructions
Just open the fucking thing already.

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Coco
Sorting through his stuff after he passed...
Thought it was a regular box till I couldn't open it. Decided to bring it home and figure it out

Alright, taking actual angles of the box now for reference

Kekekekekekekek

A lot of them look similar dude. One that requires 50 moves can look the same as this.

don't do this, OP!

omg is the same fuck OP open it already

YEEES!

Op overdosed on cock and died.

She's a sweetheart, couldn't do it

Well the fact that so far I know each side moves up and down the top moves left and right and each side panel has moving midsections, it can't only be 4 moves dude

Can't bro

Anyone even here? Shit guys help me out. I'm posting fast as fuck boy too

Okay well, guess I'll wait till there's some fucking activity here damn guys. I'll try to get a picture of the little bit I can see inside. If thread doesn't die

sorry bro, can't help ya. I'm just here for the draggy tho. he's so cute!

certain panels will only move when other panels are in certain positions. You just have to experiment.
If the box is very old, the wood may have warped a bit and it may seem like a panel won't move, but it just needs some more force.