Just ate 900mg of benedryl. Never done this before. What can I expect Sup Forums?

Just ate 900mg of benedryl. Never done this before. What can I expect Sup Forums?

spiders everywhere / everything

shadow people and their language

Glass spiders, auditory hallucinations, heavy sick feeling and a large amount of fear.

Shit, that doesn't sound too fun. Is it?

How's 7th grade going?

Realistically, I drank a bottle of zzz quill once. It made me itchy, fucked my vision up. And made my body completely numb. And makes you really high I guess. You'll forget everything.

If you actually get through the urge to sleep,
You're going to faintly hear some shit, I usually hear music.
Spiders, but really more like just weird visual aberrations

I take 400mg a night just to sleep, shits weak, used it to sleep for 5 years

Ur allergies will be gone for like 15 minutes.

Bad idea bro that shit is terrible

Good now that im old enough to buy benedryl

Just use oxys next time, but not so much.

Tussin cough gels are the way to go bro

Sipping a dose and a half of NyQuil mixed with juice, monitoring thread

you mean other than an unusable kidneys, and your left nut falling off from necrosis?

Eh not much...

You'll ll likr dhiy.gr

Laughed

google "benadryl brain damage"
Oh, and have fun.

dxm is an insufficient high. and highly destructive.

With consistent use

or one time near death use.

You should expect to be allergy free.

Invest in Mesc or Ether. Seems more like what your looking for.

Same as any drug

Y not cough gels man.

Took the regular dose for 3 days straight. The first night, little people tried to take my blanket. The second night, little people tried to take my pillow. The third night, little people tried to raid my closet for blankets and pillows. I fought them off each time.

>Spiders everywhere

Is this commonly seen on dyph?

Cause Ive totally halluvinated that shift a few times on it.
Like the whole fucking wall was covered in insects.

yoooo wtf i know this feel

Dont recomend using more that once, ive used dph 7 solid times and honestly it has fucked my mind. Havent used it in a year and a half and i still hallucinate when i get tired.

psychosis, irritability, and emotional as well as physical stimulation.

Personally I just got giggles, felt awesome, was happier than normal and I felt like I was being snuggled, or like I had a quilt around me at all times, I was noticeably tired at work, but I could function fine, never got any more than that, and I tried to abuse it, but it was just lovely, that's how I'd describe it, lovely. If I want to get high I just do real drugs, benadryl is just nice, but I want hallucinations. I've done between 400-1000mg on various occasions, I always thought everyone was bullshitting on the extreme effects because it just makes me relaxed.

It's the most common visual along with shadow people, static and smoke.

You're gonna be uncomfortable as shit and delirious. Also, prepare to see and hear things.

I took 200mg once and it gave me hppd. 4 years later its still there

You slept 5 years? Greentext pls.

If you go to sleep you might never wake up.

Delete your internet history.

Literally the worst 'trip' you can have. You're gonna regret it.

Some people love it. It's like being in a real life horror movie and the hallucinations are honestly the most realistic hallucinations any drug can give you. It blows my mind that your brain can create these 3D images in your environment so flawlessly.

How is it destructive

You will vomit intensely after a while.

Your short term memory will be faulty. You will look for things you misplaced and they will not be anywhere.

Enjoy restless leg syndrome , no matter how you lay down or sit or lean against something you will never feel comfortable

You're a fucking idiot.

Why's that?

What were you hoping to accomplish?

probably won't sneeze from allergies for 12 hrs.

Death.

Or you could investigate how to have a lucid dream

It's a disassociative, not a hallucinogen. You will be disaccociated from reality and could end up having some weird shit happen.

I've read reports on forums about there being weird little scorpions on the floor and how he caught every single one with plastic cups placed all over the floor. Saw friends randomly sitting in chairs just chilling, completely forgetting the fact he was tripping and how it made no sense to him. Hearing noises, seeing pigeons the size of SUV's chillin in your basement.

Just get some DMT?

Not dissociative, it is a deliriant. Big difference.

It's a deliriant and a hallucinogen, not a dissociative. It basically causes your mind to enter dream mode while you're still awake.

DXM is the disso you're probably thinking of.

fucking just like that devils flower or whatever people take. End up in some random persons house 3 days later naked with an arrest warrant.

>be me
>take benedryl
>sleep 5 years
>wake up

Fucking no. What would make you even think that was fun?

Feeling cold inside, people that don't exist, black/White Nightmare like hallucinations,being in a psych ward tommorow if u Go out of house

Lol i tried a lot. DPH is no fun, its more like living a Nightmare. I once took 500mg and thinked my friend has seizures and is dying.

where is the dmt at?