Movies only you have seen

movies only you have seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

threads only you have posted on

off to a bad start there, pal

It was interesting for budget sci fi. But it really pissed me off that everything scifi related happened in the last 3 minutes of the movie.

A great sort of indie sci fi was The Signal. Really impressive.

Every Brit Marling movie is terrible.
Talk about someone coasting on their looks.

Upside Down

you're not the only one.

great premise, but a pretty bad movie.

what user said.

I've seen it. Good movie.

If either falls will they be stuck floating between each dimensions?

Coherence

No.

Part of the physics in the movie is that all matter is pulled by the gravity of the world that it comes from, and not the other.

So you can try and jump all you want but you'll only be pulled by your planet

That was just romeo and juliet meets pantema inverted

i like all the indie sci-fi movies Brit Marling does

Sound of My Voice > I Origins > Another Earth > The East

Seen it. That must've been a bitch to put together.

I hope you're talking about this and not that that godawful Morpheus one. That was just like Another Earth, with only a slightly less dull narrative.

any good?

Anyone know of a 50's sci-fi movie that has a similar premise.

Basically there's another earth on the opposite side of the sun and it has the same rotation.
The only person to find out is a single astronaut who lands there and doesn't really know, until everything is backwards.

Exactly the morpheus one. It was nice because I was discussing theories with my mom about what is actually going on and I guessed that they're in space. It's budget stuff user but it culminated properly. Very precise. The operators in the end were also great.

is there a flat earther movie yet?

Not really.

Looked kinda cool, but I felt they didn't do as much as they could've with the upside down thing, the ending felt rushed and some characters felt shallow

that movie is a gem, OP.

she actually co-writes all those movies with her director friends. they have a netflix series coming too.

I really really disliked it. Probably the movie I least liked ever. The idea was cool but the delivery was fucking awful

That's what you get with budget movies and noname actors user.

it's on Netflix now. it's good.

I suppose it wasn't bad, and Another Earth isn't really either, but I just feel like the sci-fi angles used in these new indie flicks are just Lindelof-tier asspulls to hook in the sci-fi crowd.

it sucked

stick to capeshit

Pretty good.

Ruby Sparks

nigga the fuck are you talking about

Good scifi needs tons of shekels user. This is why these flicks are basically a slow IV drip.

MO MONEY FOR DEM ANIMATIONS

Don't know if this is popular or not, but it's really damn good.

I actually enjoyed it. I have a soft spot for the man of faith characters and stories involving them like Domenico from Nostalghia.

This movie suffers from one of the most extreme cases of Lost in Translation syndrome cases I have ever experienced. That's when I can't tell If I loved a movie because it was really good or because I want the female lead to sit on my face.

you suck my one eyed monster

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

why not both

AND I NEED YOU NOW TONIGHT
AND I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER

(you)

I was considering making a torrent of this before KAT got busted.

Naw, I think they're just a way for producers to sell no-name writer-directors.

>Producer:"Trust me the story has meat, it's just a mercenary and a refugee walking through a warzone but it has shades of Before Sunrise.
>Distributor:"I don't know, sounds gay. I heard Del Toro was doing some kind of giant monster movie. I wanna see something like that."
>Producer:"We can do Monsters."

Then next thing you know you got this Linklater-wannabe moron doing the Godzilla comeback.

>Monsters
My blood boils whenever I think of this movie. dasjk;jk djk;l asjkl;jkl;

I rarely see this movie mentioned here

god I fucking hate monsters, sure it's a good FC reel and I'm sure he'll do a good job on star wars but damn that movie was retarded.

Pic related.

I rarely see any movie that isn't capeshit and LOTR and star wars mentioned here

miranda and dan schneider's casting couching video

seen it liked it 7/10

were you a Nick exec approving budget for another show?

Oh shit, this. It's german and it's on Netflix and you should watch it. It's got those two german guys from Inlglorious Basterds, the actor guy, and the one in the bar that busts Fassy. I just want to talk to someone about it.

this

U mean like [/spoilers]10 cloverfield lane[/spoilers]?

I'll third that.

lmao

I watched 10CL because I wanted to see a shelter movie though, not a sci fi movie

I HAVE WATCHED THAT "MOVIE"; IT IS AVERAGE, BUT WHAT MAKES IT REMARKABLE IS THAT IT CAPTURES THE CURRENT SENSE OF IMMINENT DOOM PERVADING "WESTERN CIVILIZATION".

AUGUST DIEHL WAS THE BETTER ACTOR IN THAT "MOVIE"; HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THESPIANS; I FIRSTLY SAW HIM IN "23" (1998).

AUGUST DIEHL, AND DANIEL BRÜHL, HAVE ACTED TOGETHER IN AT LEAST THREE "MOVIES".

I forgot I wanted to watch that, dl rite now

You gotta see her other flick, Sound of My Voice, as well. Brit actually helps write these movies. They're very good movies, too. Very talented girl. I love Brit Marling.

I thought it was great! Diehl was definitely the best part, couldn't even bring myself to hate him even after he powercucks everyone in the movie.

Monumental by Kirk Cameron

it was pretty good tbqhwy

The trailer looked good, I've just never got around to checking it out.

sweet ass

it's Blaine, zombie story spin-off?

Just recently watched that.
Man does it come out of left field in the 3rd act.
Didn't see that coming.

i saw that one, it was fun

best Spanish movie of all time
don't even try to prove me wrong faggots
you can't

For some reason, I'm the only one in my environment that has seen this one.

The battle of Marathon was the best battle scene a movie has ever delivered. Never felt such adrenaline while watching it.

Only the ride of the rohirrim (Return of the King) and the when Superman attacks Doomsday (Batman v Superman) gave me a similar sense.

Does anyone know any other movies with battle scenes like those above that would give me an adrenaline enjection? I mean with a Great soundtrack, great visuals, a battle against overwhelming odds

check out the immortals
the final scenes are cash

As far as budget sci-fi goes, I liked Coherence better

That movie was good, but not the Primer levels of confusing I'd been promised.

Actually havent seen Primer. Will check it out. Thanks user

Watch Upstream Color instead. Same director but a lot better.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot as well, seems interesting

when watching primer, keep in mind that you have to watch it at least 5 times to understand it

Plebs. I bet you like tiesto too.

why you gotta lie to him like that? damn cold

Eh, I'll bite. Also, topic related.

Fuck these movies, I don't wanna watch a romance flick that hijacks an interesting sci-fi trope.

Great little indie picture