Just fucked a bitch without a condom

Just fucked a bitch without a condom.
I'm a pussy so I only lasted about 30 seconds, came out and did pull out method.

Thought she was on birth control, she wasn't.

I know the chances are stupid low, but without knowing where she is on the cycle, what's the chances of her being preggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

ippf.org/blogs/myths-and-facts-about-withdrawal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumping this girl while waiting.

0%

I for some reason doubt that.

did you pull out completely before exploding or did some make it in?

30 seconds? dude u are fucked

Probably very low chances if you didn't blow your load inside her. The female body attacks sperm as an intruder, that's why you need to drop your whole load, so that one of millions might make it, and even then it's not guaranteed. You're fine bro

Next time don't bother pulling out and just get the morning after pill

Pulled out before, but precum still got some boys in it.

Yeah, it's an user board whatever. She was hot and it'd been a while. Will probably be longer now.

Doctor here.
It depends on how strong your sperm is.
The stronger they are the more likely one of them made it up there and ate the egg. But most likely you will be fine because it is pretty hard to get a woman pregnant on the first try.
You need to hold her legs up and shake her a little bit for the sperm to have a better chance.
I bet you didn't do that.

Its all good either way. Are you anti abortion or something?

well it's not very likely, but you never know, maybe your precum was semen team six

14%. Duh.

She is, and when I said we should get the morning after she was like "Eh, its so low. And if it does, I'll raise it"

But I couldn't just run around knowing I had a child, my conscious would make me help raise it. And I don't want to be a father.

Exactly, it's low but not low enough.

See that's way too high.

beer is like around as low as 5% to like 9 or as high as 12 percent alcogol by vol. wines like 10 to 20 percent sometimes and liquors like wiskeies are like 30 to 40 i think but all of that doesnt matter just mix in skme bennys with a few of anything and youll end up
just fine

shit i didnt answer op's question

Were you drunk? The alcohol in your blood is enough to kill the semen so you never really need condoms if you or the girl drink enough.

Precut doesn't have sperm in it unless there was already sperm in your urethra. Pissing clears your urethra of that sperm. If you pissed at some point between the last time you came and when you pulled out, you're golden.

You should have gotten one of those pussy dams put in first

I've never heard of that. Doubt it. No, only drank a beer. Was pretty high but def not the same.

Yeah I'd pissed a few times.

OR you could just say it like it is. That this idiot should be castrated. Purged from the gene pool.

ippf.org/blogs/myths-and-facts-about-withdrawal

Depends on what you were high on.
Cannabis makes your semen slow and they will just randomly swim around, some even backwards.
Amphetamines and cocaine on the other hand makes them faster and can last a lot longer.

The other types of drugs I haven't researched what effect they have.

>420 bro

I know it's stupid low, and I can take user's ire. This is more of an anxiety post.

Huh, didn't realize the pissing between jack off method was actually legitimate.

Cannabis my good sir, also good to know.

Don't work yourself up, likely no problemo