Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants-packers_game_review.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–12_NFL_playoffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even tom gaydy

The Packers

Our own quaterback

Detoilet

Any team with a winning record that isn't the Cowboys. aka the first team the Giants play in the playoffs

kek eli already beat rodgers in the nfc championship game in lambeau

NOT SO FAST

They just lost to GB this season so literally the Packers in response to the OP.

>rodgers in the nfc championship

When?

Eli is underrated senpai he has had shit play calling to deal with

MATT VICK

Nothing personal, senpai, but you just opened the door to the 1 seed for us. We goin' for it.

the year the pats went 17-1

That was Favre.

Does that matter? Look who GB has lost to. Giants have beaten America's team twice

I'm sorry, but did the Cowboys already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 0:00. Does not having the lead at 0:00 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Cowboys are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFC South for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Sunday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Cowboys are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 4-12 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the quarterback didn't break. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Cowboys wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Giants just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Vikings did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cowboys topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

WE DEM BOYZ

kek

these digits and lions

Both have hit their stride so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

I was mistaken but in 2011 they beat rodgers in the playoffs, i remember

As a Pats fan, I want Pats/Giants III

nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants-packers_game_review.html

Redskins. Our autistic QB is better than your autistic QB. Fact

That is a big country fed white boy running. Plows into his own team mate at the end of the play lol Stafford has been a blast to watch.

Stafford time is becoming 2016's version of Tebow Time.

The difference is Stafford is trying to win games...Tebow was trying to boost his "brand"

The fact of the existential irrelevance of football and of sport in general, when faced with an indifferent and uncaring world in which old and used up NFL athletes see the truth (ironically, via brain injury) and thus kill themselves.

>TFW Eli is going to go in playoff autism mode
Get ready lads, Eli and Odell are going to wreck the playoffs

Our run game and offensive line

Indeed

Steelers last week

That's what makes Stafford time so much more fun!

Cowboys lost this game, the Giants didn't win.

ps....the Giants are still looking up.

Fucking idiot probably just started watching football

The Giants are Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week.

Fucking faggot ass
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–12_NFL_playoffs

Third time's the charm?

a team whose fans don't refer to the team as "theirs"

9-7 probably isn't going to get the Giants into the playoffs this year.

Falcons going to buttfuck you

>Our

Which position do you play?

Literally no one.

So no one then?

This image.

Good luck with your second string qb.

>I'm sorry, but did the Cowboys already lose? Oh, that's right, they did.

third times the charm, right boys?

>Playing against a Bears teams that's so injured they might as well be a college team based on how many rookie's they started.

Would Sup Forums implode if Manning beat Brady a third time?

relevant how?

kek

house 3 is in for a surprise next time someone takes a bath in there

Where did all the Cowpie fans go?

Awfully quiet in here.

Not a Giants fan, but thanks for beating the Cowpies.

>i-it's not OBJ or Cruz or Jennings at all! E-Eli is a GOAT.

Goodnight Jerry

Eli is your Alpha and Omega -- your beginning and your end. He hath given you hope, and he shall take it away.

Huehuehuehuehue

>It's a Matt Staffod carrying his team on his back episode

Lions will get BTFO so hard in the playoffs.

F

This.

The Redskins are going to cuck the Giants and take the last wild card spot.

Any team other than the Pats

>havent made the playoffs in 5 years
>last time the giants played this well in the regular season they went 1 and done
>eli under 200 yards in 3 straight games

lol

plz no

>Giants sweep Cowboys
>Redskins sweep Giants
>Cowboys sweep Redskins

Just another year in football's best division.

that's not the afc west

>24-2

>be me
>be Burrs fan
>get excited about Jordan Howard, with Kevin White finally healthy, playing alongside Alshon Jeffrey
>get excited about Danny Trevathon, Cody Whitehair, Leonard Floyd and all of the other top defensive prospects Burrs picked up
>see it fall apart, all because of Jay fucking Cutler's "bruised thumb"
>Kevin White out for season from injury
>Alshon Jeffery busted for PEDs
>4 major injuries in one game vs. NY
>Backup QB sucks, gets injured out for season
>Jay Cutler takes the thumb out of his ass, and gets immediately seriously injured, the end of Jay Cutler in Chicago
>Somehow, a Third String QB the Burrs picked up is better than Jay Cutler
>Offensive Coordinator is a mess
>John Fox is shit, no leadership

Like pottery. The Burrs had all the pieces to contend for the playoffs this year, but they purposefully let things go. Injuries can easily be minimized by good coaching. Well, at least Jordan Howard might make the Pro Bowl. Woo. Maybe in 2025, I'll see the Burrs in the playoffs again.

Seahawks.

Giants can beat Lions, Falcons and Cowboys at the playoffs.

Giants will win the Super Bowl against Patriots due to memes.

The Giants have yet to prove they can beat the Lions. We don't know if Eli's magic works on them. We know it works on the Cowboys and Packers and Falcons.

We also don't know if it works on the Seahawks, since Eli has never played them in the playoffs.

Giants have GOAT safeties for Stafford's comeback

Seahawks is cancer and wins via refball.

>he thinks anything can stop GOATFORDS comebacks

Finland pls

>mfw Eli and Stafford comeback magic creates a rift in space continuum and ends in draw

10 - 10 final score.

>mfw

that looks like fire, not gas. why would you supply a house with fire?

Eli's higher onthe spectrum he'll beat partyboy

>afc

>AFC KEK

>he literally doesn't remember last week

>AFC

>Losing to Patriots
>Losing to Meme Team from AFC South

Pick 1

Who would've thought Giants vs Lions would be an intriguing matchup this year?

me

t. Giants fan currrently living in Michigan

Lose to Steelers and Packers which the Cowboys beat

eli has been a meme magician for a lot longer than stafford
>eli=saruman
>stafford=radagast

Well, what else is the gas going to be doing other supplying fuel to a pilot light?

Don't worry fellow burrs bro, they shall win the owl again and it will rival the cusb in glory for Sup Forums will be filled from first page to last page with bear pictures. It's even in the Bible bruv.
1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Burrs win. They will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from the Burrs.