This Chick made me publicly kiss her feet for making fun of her. Joke's on her as im a footfag

This Chick made me publicly kiss her feet for making fun of her. Joke's on her as im a footfag

does this make me beta?

She's a footfag too moron. Silly kids playing games instead of being straight

No chick lets you touch them unless they are into you

100% chance she'll fuck you no matter what you think due to social struxture

this.

She looks dumb as fuck.

Also, I think you've actually won in this situation, it depends on the fallout on your public image. I'm not a fan of feet myself, so... ask her if she's into public creampies.

So how long do you think until she publicly kicks you between the legs? Would you like that too?

She looks hot and kinda bitchy (in a fun way). Was anyone watching when she made you kiss her feet?

i dont think so. she just likes having attention. shes also kinda a femnazi and likes to show her superiority

thats yet to be seen

not really

that bitcha pony

That makes you a hero. Any chance she'll have you do it again?

Yes it makes you beta
(lucky bastard)

>that hair
>those glasses
>that cross among other bad jewelry/piercings
>awful fashion sense

user, find better than this fucking dumpster

she even made a pic to mock me on facebook. i liked the attention though

>i dont think so. she just likes having attention. shes also kinda a femnazi and likes to show her superiority
Wait, you're sure she's not a foot fag? She just did this because she wanted attention/to feel superior?

why i am so bald

Because hair is for alphas. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost more hair after demeaning yourself and kissing her femnazi feet.

And she took a pic?

See she likes you. Don't be a beta.

Ask her out, worst case she says no. Won't be more humiliating than sucking her toes right?

post more of this bitch i'm trying to bussa nut here

>middle school
>balding

This was in public? Or is this after you did it openly outdoors?

she does things like this all the time. shes the type to give out fake numbers after teasing guys a whole night and getting free drinks and publicly shame people

i dont think she does but how can i get her to make me kiss her feet again without her realizing im into it

Did u fuk

She hinting at it.

it was indoors but there were people with us in the room

Did you get to sniff her butt?

Unless after kissing her feet u fucked her ass,choked her out ,then came in her hair you are beta bro.

Just start slowly submitting to her more and more. Agree to anything she says, let her push you around, hell offer to pay for everything whenever you're out somewhere with her.

If you give into a girl, this increases their egos and makes them get greedy and selfish, then they'll start taking more and she'll make you do more demeaning things just to amuse herself or to feel a power trip.

I dunno about greedy, but she does seem pretty selfish already, so you have a good start.

Get

keep going booyeeeeeeee

last i have

Foot fags are the biggest cucks on this board.

damn
her feet must have been delicious
you still jack it thinking about them every day?

Just message her and say you'll pay her money to kiss her feet, she'll find it hilarious and empowering. Do it faggot.

post results