Hey cunts, can any of you suck your own dick? How hard was it to achieve? Does it feel good?

Hey cunts, can any of you suck your own dick? How hard was it to achieve? Does it feel good?
I'm really inflexible, do you think I could do it if I trained enough?

I wanna be, the very best!

Like noone ever was!

To suck dick is my real test!

Eating semen is my cause!!!!!

I've done it it's not that hard it feel a amazing

Yeah, I can suck my own dick. It's not really worth it, it's not the same as getting head and it's pretty uncomfortable to say the least.

I have an alright dick, like 6, maybe 6.5 inches, but I just can't reach it. Not even with my tongue. Can you recommend any stretching techniques or something?

Holy fucking Kek

Try like in the pic, do a half roll backwards and succ

Nah it doesn't reach
I'll try some stretching exercises.

god i hate those jewel butt plugs

I could suck it when i was like 13-14 with no effort .. it didnt feel good because of all the contortions

I have years ago, but i stopped trying, so can't anymore.

Its a toss-up based on how good you are.
If you are straining yourself to reach it, and feeling a twinge in your back, you are going to notice that a LOT more than your penis, so it won't be very pleasurable.

You need to be able to be comfortable in position and have your penis enter your mouth without much effort. Only then can you focus on the sensations and enjoy it for the feel.

Otherwise, you are mainly getting off on the kinky idea of sucking your own penis, rather than direct pleasure. (It similar for women with anal...some don't feel much but pressure, but the idea turns them on enough that they orgasm anyway.)

Also if you are fat it will be really hard lol

Nah I'm a skeleton

so that's why you're so boner focused

Oh fuck that would be amazing if we could do that. Sadly my dick would need to be 40cm or so that I could lick it. Not interested in any other dick except mine tho

samefag

I would try it, but it requires too much stretch work to be doable.

Self fucking is a bit easier, but too unconfortable for you dick and balls.

My dick can't point to the bottom when it's fully hard though.
I couldn't do a piledriver to save my life.

you're lucky those double-dubs are there to save your ass.

That's why it shouldn't be too hard for self penetration. And why is too damn unconfortable to be enjoyable.

Well it should be hard, perhaps even impossible for me.

I used to be able to you probably wont be able to since flexibility is some parts genetics and also its not really that good