Name a more clueless music board than Sup Forums

Name a more clueless music board than Sup Forums

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

pigeonsandplanes.com/in-depth/2014/04/15-of-the-best-music-forums-on-the-web/rate-your-music
reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/33ws8m/rindieheads_essentials_chart_vote_thread/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't.

there are literally any other music boards?

just as I thought

Any music subreddit

Sup Forums

there's just one music board on Sup Forums so how is the same board supposed to be more clueless than itself lmao

R/music
Sputnik
R/hhh

r/music

If there was any better ones I would be there instead of here

It had potential but you can't enjoy modern music without post irony.

it's literally the best one (or at least the best popular one) on the internet, that's how shitty music boards are. The best reddit has to offer is /r/letstalkmusic, but it can be too serious and slow

/r/indieheads is clueless as fuck. Look up chart threads on that subreddit to see what I mean

There isn't one.

Fandango will stop shilling on Sup Forums
but only if you write "hedgehog man plz go" in this thread.

/lit/
Sup Forums

its weird, but Sup Forums is really the only music board worth two shits

/k/

I'd say five or six, it's good during real nigga hours

This

Sup Forums

Sup Forums with their unironic worshipping of Hopsin.

source on pic related?

Sputnik is patrician

/fit/

r/indieheads

on this place, Sup Forums is full of shit and what /asp/ knows about professional wrestling could be written on the back of a postage stamp desu

The Steve Hoffman forums always pops up at the top of my Google searches but I might be Googling too much dadrock

Which is apparently so clueless that it has a whole other board dedicated to people ridiculing it @ stereocentral.tv

ATRL

Sup Forums is the definition of shit and poptist circlejerk, and actually only fantano benefits off it markerting on this cespool of annoying teen shit

This

YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

ign music board

It's a pretty entertaining place though. Reading through the posts makes me kek hard.

pigeonsandplanes.com/in-depth/2014/04/15-of-the-best-music-forums-on-the-web/rate-your-music

we're ranked 4th

any reddit music board besides instrument specific ones or music theory related ones are way more clueluess.

Steve Hoffman forums is more knowledgeable in everything besides recent music

on mu everyone just argues, that's not a circlejerk..

>poptimists
>game music
>generic tastes
Wew

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/33ws8m/rindieheads_essentials_chart_vote_thread/

wow you werent kidding, whats with the basic fucking choices

>Sup Forums is the definition of shit and poptist circlejerk
there are noise/noise rock/electronic/no-wave or industrial/metal/jazz threads all the fucking time you damn idiot. You only see what you want to see

>complains about here
>posts twatano

yea true, I used to go there a lot just for the laughs

And we're the first one that covers music outside rap and hip hop.

>1. an assortment of highly specific sub genre forums with low traffic
>2. hip hop heads
>3. KTT
>4. then Sup Forums

This is the worst fucking list, good fucking lord. The only correct position is the first one. But that's an ideal scenario if you know what you are looking for.