What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjR6wz8lPPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being an ugly cunt with saggy tits.

John Lemon

No talent hack that considered herself "an artist" was just fucking John Lennon and fell in love with his dick and his fists apparently.

I didn't realize she had a problem. Her music is good though.

shes actually a pretty great artist. contributed more to art and culture than john lennon ever could

German Yoko Ono Kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjR6wz8lPPM

fuck knows, some of these people Jesus

Absolutely nothing

She was a woman

congratulations on having the same opinion as every nu-male redditor and 14 year old youtuber

>congratulations on having the same opinion as
it took a while

when you put it like that, shes actually talented and i like her now. very underrated artist

limousine liberal

pretty interesting artist overall but I can't help but think she's taking the piss with a lot of her more recent musical stuff

She lives the life of someone who is talented with actual insight into life and culture when in reality she's a mong.

HATERS!
Fucking shitheads who blame her for the break up of The Beatles even though they basically were ready to break up in 1965.

Bunch of closed minded so and sos who refuse to recognize her talent as an artist and a musician. Hey shit heads! If it weren't for Yoko The B-52s wouldn't have put out Rock Lobster! You all need to KYS!

Stating fact is now "numale 14 year old youtuber redditor"? Fuck off.

John lennon had shit taste

i swear if you died right now nothing would be lost

nu males like you actually defend yoko faggot

She's shit but The Beatles were going to break up anyway
Doesn't change how overbearing she was and how annoying it must have been to have her in the fucking studio all the time

I also read some analysis about how she brought out all the most negative parts of Lennon's personality and he used her to cope with his demons and lack of a maternal figure etc