What's your favorite soda?

What's your favorite soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peach fresca

Coca Cola. I also liked Pepsi Blue when they used to sell it. Wish they would bring it back.

My favorite pop is vernor's

Ginger beer

your mother

Champis. (a swedish soda) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champis

Pepsi

>Present day
>Present time
>Drinking carbonated sugar water
ahahahaha

>right lane must turn right

Dr Pepper

Orangina

Mirinda Orange

Barq's rootbeer or Code Red Mountain Dew. Or RC. I don't really like soda anymore though, much prefer water or lemonade

>dumb an*me poster.

Fanta exotic

this stuff is nostalgia in a can for me

Reading through these and all I see is high fructose corn syrup.
Where are the handcrafted Sup Forumsros?

Coke

Not-See Cola
check it out

Well I really like the new Schweppes orange and dr.pepper is probably my favorite

Mountain Dew Livewire

>Dr.Pepper
Good choice my friends

Taste great, look great.

Dr. Pepper

that one tasted like typical orange soda for me
I prefer the original or the pitch black

/Thread

Mountain dew, especially the variants, but that's mostly cause it's rare/unavailable in germany.
Everything else is pretty standard, so it's boring

>calls me 'dumb'
>an*me
>is mouth-breathing, soda-drinking pleb
Lmao, good one. It must be truly great to willingly poison yourself, I sure am missing out.

This is the correct answer.

Dont drink soda anymore but my favorite was crystal pepsi. The original run, not this new shit. The new crystal pepsi tastes nothing like the original. When they rereleased it i tried it for muh nostalgia and its nothing like the OG

>tfw soda wasnt poisonous enough so they started making diet soda

its insanity

RC
You niggers are missing out

tentacle grape

Ikr? My parents fall for this shit and it really bothers me, they just refuse to listen to me.

Like at that point why are you even drinking soda, just have water or seltzer or some shit.

Bleach flavored soda

Dr Pepper, Coca Cola, RC, Fanta Orange, Mountain Dew, etc. I'll drink most soda but will only buy a select few.

elderflower soda

I mainly drink mineral water of pH 7+ now, but even thats in plastic bottles and expensive as fuck. I mean plastic bottles literally poison your water in hot environments

Anyone that drinks La Croix needs to be taken out back and shot.

I've been meaning to get a distiller for years but I am a poor fuck, shit sucks.

I found one that looks pretty good for like $150 though, so maybe I'll get around to it once I start my next job. Gonna get trace minerals and shit to add to the water, am 25 and I can feel the fluoride and whatnot starting to really slow me down..

dr pepper or fruity shit like orange grape etc

that shit will literally eat through fucking teeth and turn plaque black, last time I drank through a tap was when I woke up hungover and on a comedown with no fluids about, before that? i cant remember. Don't fucking drink from your tap, not even in the UK or America...have you seen the fucking pipes it goes through in the first place?

i want some orange grape soda, it would confuse the fuck out of people

my nigga

Solid

I don't drink that trash.
I only drink water, except for when I treat myself with a WaWa lemonade iced tea.

been drinking organic lemonade a lot lately, thanks to the gf, but favorite soda is still Coke

>i don't drink that trash

then why are you here.....

>WaWa lemonade ice tea

I don't drink that trash.
I only drink water, except for when I treat myself with some soda

So I can feel better than you by bragging about not drinking soda.

>Wawa lemonade iced tea
>trash
Pick one and only one.

My fridge has an in-line filter, doesn't remove fluoride and some other stuff though. Fluoride is hard as fuck to get out, only distillation or (usually) RO filtration works.

I have a couple friends who just drink from the tap like its nothing though. Shit freaks me out.

My parents still make their tea and coffee via tap. I have tried it and it literally tastes so fucking bad, all that nasty crap just gets amplified by the heat. People are stupid.

is that really the only thing going on in your life?

grape soda

Water

you trying to be a hipster of something?
cuz you fail at that

coffee, soda is for faggots

I should add that my house is ~120 years old, and I'm sure the piping is about the same. I have seen what is inside those pipes and it is NOT okay.

san pellegrino blood orange

Around my parts, we don't have Dr. Pepper. What is it?

you must be some sort of pervert

I mean the question isn't really about health; there are lots of things that are bad for us that we as people consume all the time.

Let's just let people enjoy it, it's not like you get second-hand soda drinking. It's not really your place to tell these people that what they are doing is wrong.

I can't decide between Fanta (or orange-based sodas in general) and Sprite.

I don't drink soda, but Stur-D by Vitamin water was my jam. And before that, Orbitz. Orbitz allll fucking day long.

Are you talking about Fanta Shokata? That's a soda I'll drink, with no hesitation.

Coca-Cola sickens me

nope, its some other brand of elderflower thats not common from my place

But its wrong.

My tax dollars go to fighting their inevitable obesity and heart disease.

IBC Cream Soda

Everyone I know doesn't like cream soda but I think it's delicious

Yeah I live out in the boondocks, house is actually ~200 years old, and I drink from the tap all the time. I assume you live in a town or city or something where there is that shitty town water?

My tap water tastes better than bottled water (more minerals or some shit not really sure). But I've had town tap water when I go to friends' houses and shit and oh my god. It's so fucking bad! Like what the fuck are they doing to that shit, it tastes like licking a dirty metal grate

If you can find it, I'd suggest it. So fucking bulicious.

you should explore beyond the boring realm of the coca cola company

Well hey again man, whether you like it or not, this is something that the masses of the society you live in have put in place. They think that the taxes for healthcare I justified. You and the masses differ. Of course, you probably don't want to leave society as a whole, so don't you think it is a little selfish for you to honestly desire to impose your sentiment on a society that largely disagrees with you?

replying to this:

*are justified

My favorite used to be mountain dew. But I quit soda over one year ago. Now I drink coffee instead.

Cant top this one.