Im sexually attracted to my daughter i dont want to be but i am i spy camed her dressing and shared it on /b nothi g...

Im sexually attracted to my daughter i dont want to be but i am i spy camed her dressing and shared it on /b nothi g has changed i still want to fuck her i know its wrong wtf do i do every time i see her i just picture her nude

Omg im so fuckem drunk

Dump pics duh

dumping will make it better

Well you've committed a crime on at least one occasion. There's no way this can end well for you as things will only progress. You're only chance is to go to a shrink, explain you know you're sick and can't stop yourself, beg for help. You may avoid jail this way and some may take pity on you considering how twisted this society is.

If you don't go that route you will either end up raping her and then killing her/yourself and/or going to jail. Your relationship with her will become non-existent prior to and after the rape.

If you can't bring yourself to confess your crimes to a shrink and you honestly don't wanna harm your daughter then your only option is to find a secluded area and remove yourself from the face of the Earth

>dubs of truth

These dubs are drunk don't listen to them you just go on doing what you do just don't get caught doing it and you'll be fine.

So... tell her

my aunt molested me several times when i was a young boy and it destroyed me. knowing that a close family member looked at me in that way and used me like that was extremely traumatic and i have massive issues to thsi day. my entire family relationship is fucked up because they let it happen to avoid conflict.

does your daughter know? can you resist treating her sexually?

You're a selfish piece of shit. When you raise a child, you put them first. It's not about what you want. Get your shit together.

Come out and tell her the truth. The worst she can say is no.

Option 3 seems like it would work for you also

trips for jihad

My daughter is a spitting image of my wife but I am certainly not attracted to my daughter you sick fuck.

well, just do things with her where you are talking to her about others, or life, or doing stuff (not that stuff), and keep making her real as a person.

the images of her nude may not go away, but they will be less compelling than the reality of what an important person she is in your life.

trying to stop something disturbing is often a waste of time, better to promote positive behavior and experiences to diminish or drown it out......

what your wife must look like.....

Why would I? My life is great I don't have to repress myself

Can I be attracted to your daughter?

She can tell. You know she can.

get some fuckin help dude

You're a piece of garbage

kek

>groom her and ignore your sickness

Kill yourself

Thanks

What the fuck is wrong with those legs? They're fucking dented or something

>>>
you should share with me

Seek therapy immediately. Do nothing that will harm your child.

You should invest in some eye glasses

For starters, Get rid of the hidden camera and all photos taken. (Terrible a dad would/could do that in the first place)
You caught a glimpse and now you can't forget.

Unless you an intense sex addiction, it's not something that could control your life. There are plenty of things in life you can't get. This is one of them. If you can't walk away from this, then you have some serious issues, that really only can be addressed by a shrink.

Honestly, at this point, if you can't stop these feelings and obsession, and you can't see a doctor for help, your best bet is to honestly leave your family and move away. I mean it. Even though divorcing your wife and abandoning your child will fuck them up, your sexual advances will do far worse.

And really, that's what you need to consider. The short term pleasure you feel, will not compare to the immense pain and suffering you will cause your family once this blows up (and it will blow up). The amount of pain and trauma you will have caused your wife and daughter, will be beyond what you can even imagine right now.

So it makes the answer obvious, don't do it. And if you can't control yourself, and help doesn't work, then you need to just leave. Everyone will be better off (including yourself).

fuck her sensless on livestream

If she is of age, marry her to a good guy and get her out of the house. If she is underage kill yourshelf

She doesn't look a child.

What did his shelf ever do to him?

Your A real fucking genius not only do you have picture of your daughter naked saved on your computer, but you're also posting it online. Also the fact that you are attracted to your daughter is sick af do her a favor and drink some bleach

He prob doesn't mean it as a literal age. Most parents consider their daughter/son as thier "child". A general term.

Age isn't even the issue here. It's the relationship. The power dynamics. The fact that he's a father to her. That is what will really traumatized her more then anything else.