youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Acting like your hair is any better fag

Show us your greasy hair OP

>be op
>cant grow beard
>unstylish hair
Stay angry you low T faggot

We don't have time for that gay shit. Only fags do that shit.

If you are heterosexual guy, you shouldn't use hair gel at the first place.
Get normal haircut and let the hair go wherever it wants and stop playing with hair position, fag.

But you have time to give a fuck about other people kek

You're actually upset about other men's hair? Holy fuck, why haven't you killed yourself yet? Pathetic.

See

This nigga gets it. Bunch of heterosexual fags I. This thread. God damn pigeottos

So your a low IQ fag that joined the army to risk your life for some corporations?

mah nigga

bet you cant grow a fucking beard faggot

This.

come up with a new style and see if you can get the millennials to adopt it.

how about, apply hair gel until the hair is the same consistency as puddi and then streak it up into a point, like Whis?

>0311
>army

Pick one

v i r g i n s

>Acting like a marine and some one in the army is any different. Your both footsoldiers there to die for other people.

Lol Amerilard.

true words of an aspie

>being op
>keep sucking massive wangs because he can't get any females

You look like you'd be older brother of the bad guy in the incredibles

Sit down son. You're a little flower with a pathetic piggeotto haircut.

I've had this hairstyle since 96', it's those hipster faggots that are all walking around in skinny jeans with those thick rimmed glasses and scrag beards that are doing it.

When did manly = looking like a slob?

I swear all the people I've ever heard in my life complain about trends always had fuzzy unkempt hair and wore cargo shorts, lame Walmart printed tees, and beat to hell cheap running shoes.

Lool you mad cause you gotta put your life on the line for old Jewish men?

i want to see if we can trick them into doing something really fucking stupid with their hair.

how about.. add superglue, paste it down against the skull, polish it with a belt sander and then laquer it until it's shiny? that would look fucking stupid AND it'd be painful.

Dude's beard is on point tho. Why are you so mad, op? The fuck do you care what other people do? I bet you're the first faggot to piss and moan when people say what you like is fucking stupid, aren't you?

this

All people are stupid, but men are often particularly stupid about appearances assuming only women's appearances matter, and their own shouldn't. Because they have the attitudes of children, essentially, because they are man-children.

It's the fucking millennials causing it all, they're going with trends/styles that were popular 25 years ago and acting like they're "original".

It's not about looking like a slob.
It's about knowing there's more important things to worry about than how you look.

Wtf is this shit, of course you have to fix your hair unless you want to look like a complete sperg with zero social skills. The undercut has been amongst the most popular male hairstyles for ages, it's basically the Hitler youth style.

>why do you care what other people do
>complains about ops thread

You lead a rather boring existence don't you?

If you ever want sex (mutual sex, not boring marital rape) and you believe this you are actually an idiot.

These niggas get it

32 and I can barely grow a goatee, so I would very much like to look like this fag.

when was looking like a hollywood caricature of a lumberjack popular?

Lmao, I used to follow the faggot in OPs pic on twitter. The dude is so far up his own ass, it's ridiculous. I hope he dies, I really do

Sound like a typical hipster

Guess you weren't around in the 80's

its a racist haircut worn by Nazis and should be illegal and will be once we get the law on our side!

The only thing chicks dig more than self confidence, which not caring what others think is, is money.

Maybe if you were raised by a man you would know this only women care of their appearence

>I've had this hairstyle since 96
>those hipster faggots
You are the literal definition of a hipster faggot though

in germany we call it the "dachgarten"
it started somewhen arround 2014, now everybopdy looks the same.
it also happened with the vokuhila ~y2k

>illegal hairstyle

Try and stop me faggot..

Yeah, he is. He's vegan, covered in tattoos, and does photography. Can anyone get more generic

Then it cannot be that bad of a style then, right?

If you're able to get women the way you currently look.... then
What do you care ???
Do you find men more attractive with different hair?

You onviously have have no idea what a hipster is, get back to your furry thread.

Look at all these pidgeottos

Stay mad commie, girls love it fashy.

Im Jewish so we will stop you if you think going around looking like a nazi will be tolerated, its 2017 bro c'mon.

the reasons simple 90% of the general populous are hipster sheep memes so when a hair styles in ITS IN BOI!!!! hnnnnggggg

I'm my day we had fucking yuppies and then preppies. Before that it was hippies.

It's a generational thing. People with no identity of their own join together and pick something.

Fuck off jew, I'd start killing Jews in the street before I ever took orders from one.

are you implying pidgettos dont look rad as fuck?

you already do.

>firefighter
>25
>bald
>6'3"
>205 lbs
> ulimited amount of pussy ok standby

Don't need hair to get laid

Haha preppies, don't forget bangers and mods (goth)

he looks like a mixture of:
>jimmy neutron
>wolverine
>abu al-bakr

Don't you have a BBC/cuck/wwyd/FB thread to start? We're talking about fashion here, not fascism, GTFO.

You were raised by a cuck you fucking loser, looking at all of history shows this isnt remotely true. You got raised by a 1950's nuclear family cuck whos wife was cheating and banging a dude she actually found physically attractive.

Women care about money because money is hard to get and good dick isn't. You're either part of the good dick club or you're not. You're either putting in the effort to be attractive or you're not.

If you buy into all that dumb macho shit, remember that its a competitive world out their and people are pretty willing to play you like a fiddle if it suits their interests. If you believe that bravado confidence shit matters more than style, muscles, and a six pack you are the one getting played like a punk.

You only think I do..
>don't pay taxes
>don't obey most laws

I'm a ghost, birth certificate and sin # is only paper proof I exist.

The opinion of a generation raised by women.
Go back to your ghetto tyrone

Only tags care about what other men are doing with their hair you fucking boot bitch

Idk man, how long were mullets around?

that made no sense faggot.

>anime fanatic
>virgin
>fag

Not before I fuck your wife. Assuming she isn't a lardwhale anyway, knowing the typical kind of pussy men of your caliber pull.

shit bait nigga

Literally the faggiest shit ever.

Do you just ask your barber for that gay hitler lumberjack look?

The result of 8 years of Obama, the nu-male look

Trump will bring back the 80s, prepare for 80s hairstyles

Oh yes. And you're the generation raised by men who pawed you and anally raped you.

You're SUPER tough now, aren't you? Like you could take even a single fucking punch. Sister.

Wow OP well done you triggered every single faggot on Sup Forums

That dude looks smooth af tbh

Uhh, faggot
Hitler had this cut, so look at it like that. Thanks!
(by which I mean its cool)

Kek thanks.

Show us your hairstyle style then.

I would be way more understanding of this hyper macho shit if it were like, homosexual power tripping. But acting like this while being straight just gets you cucked like a bitch.

Then again, we elected trump in the US so, not exactly the brightest generation.

Bryce Harper is the only man who can own this hairstyle. Nuff said

Op didn't trigger me, I'm with him all the way.

Stfu faggot if you run around with this hairstyle you need to kill yourself

Came here to say this. It's the modern day mullet.

I have this haircut. It's just easy to maintain, carefree. Better then what I had which was greasy long hair

Yes goy, believe your power is outside yourself. Give into popular demand, why be your own man? Nobody ever needed to be confident when you can work useless muscles and get faux-self-esteem. But seriously, martial arts > bodybuilding, fit AND confidence based on reality.

Queer

I don't like mine shaved right yo the wood like that, leave about 1/4inch on sides.

Please, post your ideal haircut nigger

Oh wait and let me guess you only suck cock for the flavour not because you like men

This beard shit trend is pushed by fashion. this way muslims and arabs are more accepted by women and extinction will take place by admixture

youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI&feature=youtu.be

I bet you only want to fuck the most self actualized woman you can because of her ~confidence~ and that makes you cum just fine, even if shes a lardass. Oh wait, you're talking out your ass.

are you mad that he gets more pussy then you will ever get?

I'll post mine, just got outta bed 20 mins ago