Hey Sup Forums today is my birthday

hey Sup Forums today is my birthday,
just turn 18
what now?

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Legally be able to watch pron, not be a minor. That is about it, as a 20 yo, there aint much to do except college. 21 will come and then I can have drunken fits of wallowing.

only logical recourse would be to kill yourself while you're ahead, and spare yourself the pain and anxiety of adulthood. that's what I'm doing.

Can I save that Pepe?

no

if you are still here you doing something wrong

Happy BDay, post nudes!

Lmfao fucking amerifags can only drink with 21, yet I'm here in Germany where you can drink with 14

I feel bad for you son, I got 21 drinking age but muslims I got none. *wink* good luck with merkel

But but my brain anf shieets

Did it anyway

Happy birthday OP! As others have said, you should certainly get drunk if you legally can now (even if you can't, drinking is always fun)

Get Tinder.

Nice now post 18 different things shoved up your ass.
I'll start, a sharpie

Seconded, also pics please

Good for you happy birthday mine was last week not that it will change anything in your life you'll just get bitched at more and be able to post on Sup Forums that's about it welcome to adulthood...

this because everyone still treats you as a child anyway

m/19/us been drinking since 14, just dont get fucking narced on to the evil oppressive government

Time stamp Tits or gtfo

Yeah pretty much this. All downhill from here

It's cool being a eurofag you can get pissed all you want at pretty much any age because everyone sells you alcohol and tobacco to underage kids anyway in France

Time for you to know the truth about the world

for the uninitiated this number is the government

deep web kidnapper intensifies

FBI office in Boston

It's my birthday too user. Just turned 26 on the 26th.

i start drinking before 18

Heh we all did kid, still nothing like that first legal drink though...

nice!!!