Recast them

With Asian actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8
youtube.com/watch?v=itZ4llRNUlo
youtube.com/watch?v=yWzvKY3YUVw
youtube.com/watch?v=gASEfwIELSo
kpop.musictimes.com/articles/32097/20130622/2pm-revenue-jyp-profits.htm
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ching Ching
Ping pong

why?

>Ching Ching
>Ping pong
Asians need more roles.

Sammo hung as the joker and Kelly hu as harley quinn. I want more martial law.

No they don't they re just good for kung fu and shit

>Asian male
HAHAHAHAHA, now that's a joke.

>Asian female
Hyejeong.

>The Joker
Keanu Reeves
>Harley
Olivia Munn

Harley - Kyary Pamyu
Joker - Todanabu Asano

you just named a kpop female but cant name a kpop male? plenty to choose from if youre going to pick a literal fucking who like hyejeong

Asian guys can do creepy really fucking well. It could work if they got a good one.

Gee, why would a dude know the names of female pop stars but not male ones?

And AoA is extremely popular, I don't know how you'd think Hyejeong is a "literal who"

But half the reason the Joker is popular is because edgy alt girls want to fuck him, and they don't want to fuck an Asian guy.

>they don't want to fuck an Asian guy.
KPop and anime is pretty huge for alt tumblr girls.

kpop is only "huge" for fat girls
and 90% of anime heroes do not have Asian features

statistics are not an argument

Okay.

>most popular anime protagonists of all time

>Naruto, Bleach guy, and Goku

>Naruto
Literally Aryan
>Bleach guy
Is a ginger
>Goku
Achieves his most powerful form by turning into an Aryan

Asian American?
Dad from fresh of the boat
Brenda song as Harley because 1. She's hot. 2. In social network she showed she can be crazy, so it'd be a less obnoxious Harley. 3. She's the only Asian American actress I can think of.

why?

Asians have enough roles in chinese , korean, and japanese films and cartoons. They have an entire induatry built around themselves already. Why are you shilling for them and not Latinos?

This meme again?

>Achieves his most powerful form by turning into an Aryan
Super Saiyan 4 turns him into a monkey anglo fuckhead.

>they don't want to fuck an Asian guy.

it is fucking hilarious you being a kpop fag and then saying this when the biggest fans of kpop in the West are females.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8

Min-Sik-Choi as The Joker
Eihi Shiina as Haley

That wasn't so hard.

>Harley
Hyuna
>Joker
Tony Jaa

Not asian but...

Joker

>youtube "celebrities" are the normal audience

Those are literally cute girls who latched onto a gimmick to get views from unfortunate looking girls who are pathetic enough to follow, again, youtube "celebrities"

That image is really stupid for a variety of reasons.

>Young girls are stupid and do disgusting shit like fuck subhumans to piss off their parents: News at 11

actually youre stupid for a variety of reasons

>Asians need more roles.

If they ever change the race of more of my favorite characters, Im shooting up a movie theater .

But yes, Asians do need to be in more roles, but most of what can get is action movies where they do kung-fu or some shit. John Cho playing an idiot on Harold & Kumar is an inspiration because he's not a stereotypical Asian dude

It is just funny b/c that user says he is a kpop and then says white girls dont like asian guys while being a kpop fan in the West. it is like being an NBA fan and then saying blacks suck at sports.

FACT : The biggest fans of kpop in the West are females including White females.

youtube.com/watch?v=itZ4llRNUlo

>images use the prettiest westerners and the ugliest asians as some kind of comparison for how all anime characters look like whites when the whites used for comparison don't look like thw characters they're compared to

Those images you posted are REALLY stupid.

>surgically altered Asian people resemble cartoon characters more than natural white people

Yes, and?
Anime characters existed before plastic surgery became an epidemic in Asian countries.

>FACT : The biggest fans of kpop in the West are females including White females.

It isnt even close to the amount of Western female kpop fans to males one, the ratio is probably like 98.9% / 1.1% and that 1.1% are all gay men.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWzvKY3YUVw

>all asians have consteuctive surgery meme

Now I know you're just stupid.

The biggest fans of anything in the west are white people. What kind of argument is that? The biggest fans of Seinfeld in Japan are Japanese. Because it's Japan. There could be three Japanese people in Japan who like Seinfeld and that would still be true.

And, "that user" was me.
And I'll say again, I like girls in kpop, and have no interest or experience with any of the boy bands. Because I'm a straight dude. It's not like being a sports fan, because no one is a fan of women's sports over men's. It's like being a fan of a film because a hot actress is in it and not caring about any of the men in it.

Are you seriously going to argue that there aren't more non-Asian dudes who like Asian girls than non-Asian girls who like Asian dudes?

Are you insane?

I could find a bunch of black people reacting to Star Wars or comic book shit on youtube, do you think they're the biggest audience for that?

Do you think all the pretty girls on youtube talking about video games are a reflection of the average "girl gamer" ??

You know all the groups like AoA, GFRIEND, and the Wonder Girls sell more than ANY male group, right?
Just like in America, in South Korea straight dudes aged 16--to their mid--20s control the marketplace.

>I like girls in kpop,
Yellow fever user mad that isnt one single case of a kpop female with a White guy and ignoring the vast majority of "Asian" females with White men comes from SE Asia.

>there aren't more non-Asian dudes who like Asian girls than non-Asian girls who like Asian dudes?
Delusional yellow fever user still using 'asian' which describes close to 4 billion on the planet. It would be like me talking about Europeans while using Kim Kardashian as an example because you all are 'CAUCASIANS".

And there are PLENTY of White girls who love Asian guys as proven by Kpop fans in the West

youtube.com/watch?v=gASEfwIELSo
LOL

>one single case

Here you go.
Small-cocked Asian got triggered in what was most likely his own thread.

>You know all the groups like AoA, GFRIEND, and the Wonder Girls sell more than ANY male group, right?

HOLY SHIT at your stupidity. 2PM is responsible for 75% of JYP's revenues.
kpop.musictimes.com/articles/32097/20130622/2pm-revenue-jyp-profits.htm

BIGBANG is about 80% of YP's revenues. EXO and TVXQ are about 50% of SM;s revenues. Shinee makes about 2x as much as SNSD.

>one single case of a kpop female with a White gu

Since when is Constance Wu a kpop female, you delusional kpopfag? Last time I checked, she is a Chinese-AMerican.

>muh dick
You aren't fooling anyone, jamal.

>Jackie Chan as Ra Joker
>Chris Tucker as Marley Quinn

I like how watson liked the americans for their frank nature in dating, compared to british men, but then dates one of the more submissive races, contradicting what she says, to what she does.

so are there a bunch of cases of white girl popstars with asian dudes or something?
are you saying it's common for people in one country to ever be "with" people from another?

>let me talk in greentext to prove my point
youre really stupid

Another sheltered American white supremacy & /r/asianmasculinity thread, just fucking delete it.

>white girl popstars with asian dudes or something?

Plenty of them, here is one. Meanwhile there are ZERO kpop females with any White guy. That is why the yellow-fever kpopfag in this thread has to make himself feel better by making up shit.

*ERRYBODY WUZ KUNG FU FIGHTANG starts playing*

>joker
Tomorowo Taguchi circa Tetsuo

>Plenty of them, here is one

Here is another.

>plenty
post another
(someone I would recognize and find attractive)

and I don't know about your logic. like if you're talking about America, it's a more diverse place than Korea.

>implying kpop girls aren't literally sold to the highest bidder no matter the race and are some measure of quality

they're fucking plastic robots who fuck anyone who pays their producer enough

she's not a popstar
(she also broke up with him like last year and is now dating a white kid)

LMAO CUNNYKEK BTFO

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

WEW

>(someone I would recognize and find attractive)

LOL at you posting qualifiers after you get BTFO. Grimes has yellow-fever

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over. "
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

uh, I seriously have no idea who that was you posted in the first picture, and she is unattractive.
obviously I know jordyn jones.
never heard a grimes song, but I know she's not pop.

no reason to get upset.

by "pop" I mean, pop.
katy perry, ariana grande, taylor swift, miley cyrus, whatever. the comparison was made to kpop, so I would've assumed you knew I what I meant by american girl popstars, and you posted a dancer and like an alt-techno chick and someone I don't recognize.

>It's an "Asian dude/Hapa dude gets triggered" episode

I no qualm with asian dudes banging white women but damn if you aren't the saltiest autistic motherfucker who posts on Sup Forums still

At least you're not the Finnish iPad using Bridget Reagan poster, he's got the #1 autism spot

Also why does he think white women with asian dudes will trigger white dudes with yellow fever? By definition they don't like white women.

It's not like blacked threads which are targeted at normal white men who prefer white women.

Posting Asian women with Asian men would probably be more "triggering".