Why is there no market for the sperm of pro athletes? Seriously...

Why is there no market for the sperm of pro athletes? Seriously, this could be a multi billion dollar market and help the human gene pool across the board.

but brains will advance the human race further than twitch fibers

You didn't think this through did you?

>OP spends his savings on buying a bottle of Vontaze Burfict's semen
>drinks it

There should be a market for sperm and eggs of athletes and celebrities that you could conceive in vitro. Gourmet designer babies. Yea

This improves the gene pool and not some dumb jocks

>This improves the gene pool and not some dumb jocks

>>This improves the gene pool and not some dumb jocks

>An entire army of brady babies getting pushed through collage into the nfl
>an entire NFL of brady boomers
>mfw

>tfw 6'4 and 2060 SAT score
>Sperm is probably really valuable on paper
>tfw nobody will fuck me irl

Do you have any idea of the academic requirements to play pro sports in the USA?

giving your kids slant eyes will only diminish your gene pool actually

This improves the gene pool and not those squinty eyed cucks

>"""""""""""love"""""""""""
It's a financial exchange.

Material conditions, etc.

>Paying to get blacked through artificial insemination

Really makes you think

>imagine an entire town full of Tom Bradys

We will soon have better enhancements

Tom Bradyville declares independence

>an horse gets put out to stud for breeding
>an athlete doesn't

This settles it.

DELET THIS

>using sperm from ultra healthy people in their 20s
It's like asking for heredity diseases that manifests later on.

have you ever heard of baby mama's OP?

How is that different from the way almost everybody else has kids in their 20s?

I don't. Isn't the whole idea is that you can get accepted into a college for being good at sports rather than academics?

This man doesn't allow it

I agree but (((they))) don't want great people to spread the genes so they make alimony laws
Alphas would do it if it wasn't for alimony laws.
That way only niggers have babies out of wedlock.
No man should pay for sons out of marriage.

good goy don't have kids in your best years
wait till you are 40 so you only have one and we can push more africans because low fertility rate

Why would anyone want to look after your wife's son?

see

Finally we make progress in the "is a horse an athlete?" discussion

kek

There is. Women hook up with pro athletes constantly looking for a payday. The ultimate payday of course is getting pregnant and getting that sweet sweet child support while a Mexican nanny raises the little shit but you can also go for rape charges and blackmail. The possibilities are endless.

Theres something to be said for mate selection and how that affects the health of the child but what ever

There are a number of cases where they don't actually go to classes, or the college falsifies their curriculum

Anyone here actually sell sperm before? Seems like a super easy way to make money desu.

>Nature over Nurture

What a bunch of 1950s plebs desu

Just because the athlete is great at some sport doesn't mean their kid will be

>Barry Sanders Jr
>Nate Montana

>2060
>valuable

based

C H E S T L E T

literally trashing the gene pool with weak infertile frail women who wont give breast milk to their children. very likely she will keep getting herself BLACKED on the side while chang is spending another 15 hours in his cubicle at microsoft writing botnet and fearing pajeets will steal his job.

that gold diggin whore wil file for divorce and take the house so she could get herself BBCd at night and not just the day.

me on the other hand? i live the comfy NEET life in my mom's basement, WEB developing on my 2008 laptop that has gentoo on it. i make a bit above minimum wage from it and that is enough for the fat brown chick with huge breasts that i date.

Go to a sperm bank you incredible retard. You can make money and spread your seed without ever having to talk to a woman.

Even highly heterogeneous populations have extraordinary genetic diversity. A few individuals having a large number of offspring is not even a small problem.

Black fertility rates are marginally higher than white and Asian, but white and Asian rates have been slowly climbing over the last 10-15 years while black rates have been slowly declining. Hispanics are the only major race in the US over replacement levels right now and even they are declining marginally. Part of that is a trend in wealthy whites and Asians of returning (slowly) to old nuclear family structure and having more kids despite starting later, thanks to (expensive) advances in medical/reproductive technology. Blacks and hispanics meanwhile are just starting to see the effects of feminism as empowerment of minority females is exploding. Technology allows minority females to date outside their race with fewer risk of reprisal from same race men. Access to contraceptives and abortions has helped a lot; more black babies were aborted than born in the US last year. If there is some (((conspiracy))) to erase whites and Asians, it's losing steam if not backfiring.

Didn't sell, but provided sperm numerous times to my wife's lesbian cousin and her wife. Pretty uncomfortable experience desu, but glad to help them have a big family like they wanted. They're good mothers.

Why would women want artificial insemination when they can just take a huge bbc? If their genes are worthy of the athletes dick, why not just have the real thing?

Fucking hell, America. Enjoy the sport, stop thinking about their sperm.

It's extremely hard to do. You have to show proof of no serious congenital issues for up to 2 generations, and some won't take you if you've ever been medicated for depression. I thought I'd make a cheeky 500 off a wanker, but instead I felt like a walking genetic flaw

>humans
>extraordinary genetic diversity
There's more genetic diversity in a single family of chimps than all humans, we nearly went extinct a few times and so are all descended from a small group of remaining humans. Non-Africans are even less diverse.

I'm not gonna lie Brit bro, that sounds completely made up.

>tfw infertile

Because most of them are good christian men who want to help without drawing undue attention to Europe's struggles, so they quietly send their unwanted semen down the pipeline.

I don't know if what he said is true but 99% of humans on earth are related to a single unknown man from 2000 years ago and single woman from about 4000 years ago

The athletes would get sued for child support that's why

There's laws that make it really really unattractive to donate sperm here.

>your donorkid is allowed to search contact with you when he/she turns 18
>maximum amount of times your sperm is given out for IVFs
>have to go trough rigorous psychological and medical assays to be accepted as a donor

dont know which country it was but somewhere a woman sued the donator and he had to pay for the child