It's been 24 hours since I last smoked. now I feel like I'm about to burst

It's been 24 hours since I last smoked. now I feel like I'm about to burst.

How can I control myself and not go buy that sweet Marlboro red?

Burn all your clothes, so you have to go and buy them naked

eat some MDMA, that should get you off the hook for a day or 2

Kinda like Nike except,
Just don't do it!
Easy

Try booting some Heroin

Toothpicks, lots and lots of toothpicks. I chewed hundreds to a pulp when I quit.

Dubs of truth

Double dubs of truth

Just smoke, you pussy

Vape, bro.

Buy papers and tobacco, the fact that you have to roll it will make you smoke less, it's difficult, but you can't stop smoking from one day to another

>Vape, bro.

vape
or
take a single dose of LSD to shortcut

OP here

What I gather from here is that, I should either start vaping or doing hard drugs, or chew toothpicks.

I'm gonna go with the tooth picks. Thanks for the advice

Realise and accept the fact your body is asking for the precious nicotine. Then close your eyes, let go the thought, and try to focus on your breath. Breath slowly, pay special attention on every piece of information your body is recieving. The sounds in the room / street, the way your clothes feel on your skin, the air gently caressing your face etc... Try to empty your head in the same time, let thoughts come and go, do not "think".
eventually you'll notice the need to smoke a cigarette has disappeared after a few minutes.

Do this as often / as long as you need it.

Enjoy you new life my friend and I really hope you'll get to realise your dreams because I'm sure you deserve it

I've eaten more acid than jerry garcia and still smoke

use sunflower seeds, you will look less like a douche.

Do some shit.

I used Warheads candy. Whenever I felt the urge, I'd open one. The sour taste cut the craving. Also, find something to do with your hands. Smoking can be as much a psychological addiction as it is physical. Occupying your hands keeps you from lighting up out of reflex. Twirl a pen or something.

I'm just quitting too. I've had maybe 4 darts in the last 7 days. Point being don't stress too much if you have one, just stay committed to quitting

Yeah, I'm not a smoker but sometimes while tripping I'll bum a butt

Go for a run that'll make you not want to smoke again

Haaa OP those are redneck cigarettes, why would you want to smoke thos

>tfw when I started off on Reds

At one point I was smoking a 30g pack of rolling tobacco a day and made myself sick of smoking that's how i did it

on a sidenote,

what brand do you guys like to smoke?

I usually wait until I have a shitty cold or brutal hangover before I try to quit

at least gets me through a day or two without one

Camel Reds or Spirit Yellows

Pueblo/1637/winston rolling tobacco or any menthol cigarettes
or just meth, gives you that extra kick for the day

Newports only because I don't care anymore but before that was smooths

i'm 2 and a half weeks free of nicotine after smoking 2 packs a day for 10 years and i'll never smoke again. this book is fucking magic.

Depends, how strong is your willpower?

Are you on an e-cig to help? And did you quit cold turkey?

JPS or Pall Mall.

spirit blacks, i'd go with something cheaper if there were other kinds of perique i could get

Help I made this and want to eat weed.

Each time you quit it gets easier. Try to quit a best you can till you need a smoke.

Then try to double that the next time. Once it gets to a few months you'll stop liking cigarettes so much. You can stop easily after that. Go a year without smoking and it'll taste horrible.

I used this book and quit cold turkey for almost a year then failed, but im about to give it another go. It has some really compelling points and i recommend it even though it didnt work for me permanently i still use the logic tricks it taught me to try to convince myself

Canadian detected?

Just eat jawbreakers or spicy candy... Like fireballs. They help

those are good

yeah but at like 11 bucks a pack spirits aren't good for the wallet lol.

but i only smoke a few times a week

vape.
after 1-2 week of no cigarettes you'll regain sensibility to the smell and taste of them and you'll easy give them up.
then, since vaping is for fags. you'll be ashamed of doing it in public and slowly stop doing it.

I'm really bad when I trip. I smoked a pack in 45 minutes once... and obviously more than that.

sex/jack off , food you like , just replace one bad habit with another.

As much as I fucking here vapers... I haven't had a clove in a 30 days as of today. I don't cough shit up in the morning and I'm not skipping cardio at the gym anymore. Slowly waning off the nicotine as well.

*HATE, fucking auto correct

they're like 7 here and considered expensive

did your daddy fuck you

nicorrette lozenges are fantastic. how did I quit the niccorette? I dropped some good acid. not on nicotine at all anymore

I used vaping to quit smoking then quit vaping do it op

yeah here the only things you cna get for 7 a pack are the really shitty cheapos

Know the feel.Its been almost 48h and i just miss chain smoking and browsing Sup Forums.Smoking weed or drinking doesent work for me because i love smoking when drunk or stoned

>Marlboro red

Where is your self respect? I can't fucking understand why people smoke this shit. These super generic smokes don't even taste like tobacco, they taste like poison. Just poison.

Why do you enjoy the taste of poison? You might as well smoke plastic you fucking degenerate.