WWYD Extreme / Brutal Edition. Reply for reply

WWYD Extreme / Brutal Edition. Reply for reply

more of her

Anal rape her in front of her dad who's tied to a chair. Once i've pounded her bleeding ass hole long enough Ill pull out and cum on her face. Id then make her crawl to her dad on suck his cock until he came in her mouth.
WWYD to this little slut?

Use this dumb whore

Her cute face needs a thick load

I bet she's a real fucking cunt isn't she? I'd like to rearrange her bitch face. I'd grab a handful of those big tits and slam her back into the wall. The disgusted look she gives me just pisses me off more so I grab her by the throat as I give her a solid punch to the nose, breaking it and bouncing the back of her head off the wall. While she's dazed I rip that shirt down and expose her massive tits. She tries to get away but Ill knee her hard over and over in her cunt until she drops to her knees. I'll take out my hard cock and wrap her huge tits around it and start pumping away while I pull her hair back and spit on her ugly broken face. I'd call her an ugly cumbucket while I pissed in between her tits splashing her face and making her puke from a combination of disgust and pain. I spin her around and press her face into the mess she made on the floor like a dog while I force my cock into her asshole, mashing her broken nose harder into the floor the more she screamed in pain. I'd fuck her ass hard until her anal ring rips and then pull out and cum all over her broken face and bleeding asshole reminding her what an ugly cunt she is.

bump

Abuse this basic whore

Go on then

Would sneak into her house and tie her to her bed and gag her. I'd then funk her cunt as she begged me to stop and tried to squirm. I'd continue fucking her until I Cum in her pussy then I'd pull her gag out and begin to facefuck her. I'd keep on thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth until i cum deep down her throat. Id leave her lying there tied up and crying
Now use her

Destroy her

would forcefuck her troath first,then fuck her ass as hard as i can and finish in her mouth

I like the way you think
Yours looks like suck a stuck up cunt
I'll make sure she's in public before ripping that slut top down so her tits bounce out, while she tries to scream and cover up I'll gut punch her hard taking the wind out of her and sending her to her knees. I'll grab a fistful of that horrible dyed her and jam my cock down her throat and skull fuck her hard, making her puke all over her tits. I'll keep my cock in her throat until she turns blue and throw her to the ground. While she's wheezing and struggling to regain her breath I'll piss on her face and her vomit covered tits. I'll kick her hard in the tits over and over until I hear a rib snap then get her doggy and plunge myself into her asshole. While I'm stretching her ass and tearing her open I'll take a hand and bend a few fingers back breaking them so she can't crawl away. Finally, I cum Hard in her ass and make her dig It out and suck it off her broken fingers.
Wwyd these innocent girls(especially left)

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.
How would you rape and kill this petite cunt?

Bash her head with that vase and livestream me fucking her unconcious asshole, I want her to wake up part way through and scream in pain and panic as I tear her tight little ass apart, I'll make her scream "help me daddy" into the camera while I pound her ass. Finally take a fistful of that hair and slam her face into the ground over and over, ruining that pretty face until she stops moving except for a few involuntary spasms. Finally cum inside her limp body take a piss on the whore and invite anyone else to come do the same before she starts to smell.

Snuff this trashy cunt

Someone post another girl. I wanna do one but none of these girls spark my interest

How about this one?

she is still in collage

"I want an old man to watch me get my dick sucked"

nah

Something tells me she is shoving a big black dildo in her pussy behind that purse

but not in her pussy!