Ballon d'Or 2016

>France Football magazine will reveal the winner of the top award at 8pm on Monday December 12

ITS TONIGHT LADS

THE GOAT BRINGS ANOTHER ONE HOME

GET YOUR TSSSSSUUUUUUUU's READY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bXIgqvoUF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully he does the TSUUU again.

Even Messifags and Barcacucks wanna see him making tsu again.

Isn't he going to miss the ceremony because of FIFA Club World Cup?

really makes you think.....

Haven't been paying any close attention, but haven't they changed the way they determine the winner?

Not that I expect anyone to win but Ronaldo and Messi. Post players who deserve it, but no way in hell ever will win one.

>Neuer
>Sergio Ramos

yup!

>However this year France Football magazine, who created the prestigious award, have decided to end their partnership with Fifa.

>The winner of the 61st Golden Ball award will be decided solely by a panel of journalists, rather than by votes from footballers and coaches.

Pepe should win this year.

Oh, I so wanna watch this. Any streams? TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

When does it start?

>implying you need any time to prepare a game against América

tonight

Suarez

>Footballers and coaches who always vote for their favourites/countrymen instead of the actual best player no longer allowed to vote
Might actually be worth something as an award this year

Timezones?

Thanks a lot dude, I knew that. At what hour?

19:00 london time.

Ok , thanks. 9PM for me , then.

>The winner of the 61st Golden Ball award will be decided solely by a panel of journalists

So the award is now completely meaningless?

It always was.

it always was. This system is actually much better because you don't get a million NT coaches and NT captains voting for their friends.
This trophy has always been shit anyway, because you can't really compare players in different positions. The year's XI is the real deal.

I hope Tokyo Sexwhale will make another appearance.

that's a much better system
>letting players/managers vote for theyr buddies
>letting the players/managers from all the shit national teams like Burundi vote at all

I wanted to say that too. Those journalists can be payed to vote cr or mossi.

Vardy gets it due to 'muh heart' and the underdog story, cap this

HOW MANY BONGS AND BINGS LEFT???

As someone who doesn't watch French Sports Award Shows, is Tsu supposed to be his best buddy who carried him to the award?

>journalists
>not corrupt and/or full of shit

>you can't really compare players in different positions
This.

it looks like we did it

Me and Messi will win it

5 bongs 10 bings

No, it's actually meaningful. FIFA just kept awarding the thing to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. If you look at the FIFA World Player of the year, they gave Ronaldo 3 and Zidane 3 wins. Whereas the Ballon D'Or only gave them 2 and 1 respectively. FIFA are just fanboys that keep spamming the Leo and Cristiano meme, France Football might actually bring some variety back. If FF had stayed in charge, we might have had one of Iniesta/Xavi/Sneijder in 2010 and someone like Robben in 2013. I'd love to see Griezmann get it this year but I think Cristiano's CL and EC is too much.

The award is now back to relevance. It was a joke those few years merged with FIFA. Sneijder/Xavi should've won in 2010, Ribery in 2013 (but hey Ronnie scored 3 goals against Sweden!!1). Also, aren't your MVP trophies selected by journos as well?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

leggo messi

TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can't wait for the GOAT to win again and prove how he is the GOAT.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but Ronaldo was in the bench when his NT won the Euros, he'll win it

Dr. Pavel, I'm CR7.

Daily reminder that Ronaldo is /OurGuy/. A regular ugly awkward virgin that works hard and gives it all to become better (instead of a manlet roach that won the football genetics lottery and takes performance enhancing drugs )

TSUU?

>that tarantino smile
>that henry "just end my" life face

both won the football genetics lottery and both work hard to become better
the fuck are you talking about, no player stays 10 years at a super-elite level without great genetics and hard work

no

Uhh, you don't get to bring Ramos.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i saw the journo votes every year since the deal went to fifa and it would not have been much better

still here still op

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>genetics
>a valid argument
Pick one before the drug cartels assassinate you

Kante

Calm down Lioneel. You're a better player; just accept that CR7 is /OurGuy/

How is this all being done? Is there a ceremony? FF needs to go back to the old days when they award was just presented pre-match. Fuck this flash shit - that's not football.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

circlejerk award show, either ronaldo or messi just like every year......

Are you arguing there are better players in the world right now?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love how Suarez is at the bottom of the list when he should be second

it was always presented at a ceremony retard

who will win?

>everyone in order
>except suarez, who was better than all of them except messi

Kek, the British media really hates him

Messi was shit this year. CR is shit for quite some time now.

But, who would you give it to?

''leaks'' are saying donaldo

its leaked and ronado won, hes in japan so cant be there

pepe

No, it wasn't. They used to just hand over the trophy pitch side, take a few pictures and fuck off. Then people could get down to the important business of actual football - a match.

Actually, that sounds fair. I don't watch much of La Liga, but he basically saved Poortugal during EC.

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

what did he do this year? All I can remember was smash shitty teams and score a winning penalty in a shootout

yea but he isn't presentable enough so they didn't even consider him

won the CL and euros

got portugal out of the group stage

Come on, you Romanian prick. Tell me there was always a ceremony again.

There was always a ceremony.

Fuck you, you're not the gypsy.

We need to build a wall between Romania and the rest of Europe.

sure thing 09er

You were saying?

yep

can't wait for the hurtbutt when one or the other loses, rest assured I'll be the central shitposter too

have another

>wins double in Germany
>semifinals in the UCL
>wins Copa America
>Is in qualifying position to the WC
>is leading the league again

>14th place the same as le dab man

Should be second place 2bh

You just know

have a rare negro as well

That just proves my point. It's done in some back room somewhere. They don't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bXIgqvoUF4
This is not a ceremony.

Zidane was just in a suit so it doesn't prove anything. Platini was given a ceremony it seems but being French it could be an exception.

>all goals are equal when Messi is winning
>when Ronaldo has more goals hes stat padding vs. shit teams

so dull

I thought I was going to watch this but I just cant bring myself to

build wall

>ITS ONLY DONE PITCHSIDE THEN MUH KICKBALL
>w-well ok maybe not, they dont give a fuck
top fucking kek

Fair enough. But I point you to:
>it was always presented at a ceremony

>yfw your hero wins

TSUUUUUUUUUAREZ should win it

>le offside man
>le score hard goals and miss easy goals man
>le rat king
no thanks

yes, it was. guy was announced he won, went to paris, ceremony/interview/pics at France Football. maybe dinner. then at next home game he presented it to the fans.

Tsunaldo needs to be half-naked