Sup Forums how do i get off the nicotine

Sup Forums how do i get off the nicotine
Im a broke ass college student in philly and i need to stop dipping cause its $5 a fucking tin

Then stop buying it.

just stop doing it

chew nicotine gum, worked for me

35$ a tin where I am, ur lucky.

Stop smoking/dipping

Where the fuck do you live

Grab a small piece of dog feces and put it in your lip to simulate the dipping experience while you wean yourself off the nicotine

talk to your doctor, im sure they can prescribe something to help

I remember just a few years ago I could without fail buy a tin of griz for $2.80 in MI. Now it's always almost $5 everywhere I stop. I called american snuff company and they said they haven't changed prices in years, and it's all a campaign by my state government to reduce tobacco use. Only problem is that smokeless tobacco has been inarguable proven to be at least slightly less dangerous overall than cigarettes, and so there should be no cause to discourage it's use. Especially when cigarettes are not seeing such a sharp increase in price to the consumer. Sickens me how ignorant our state leaders are about the facts.

just stop taking it u weak fucking pussy

wow youre actually fucking retarded arent you

>cigarettes are not seeing such a sharp increase in price to the consumer.
nigger how stupid are you?

a 50% increase in 4 years is ridiculous. If marlboro cigarettes doubled in price over the same period because of tax hikes, people would lose their goddamn minds.

Nicorette.

Or if that doesn't work, chantix + nicorette.

I know how you feel man. 5€ per tin here in Finland...

I have this problem but with smoking. Try to use a vape or gum. Its not as enjoyable but it will stop the withdrawl.

OP, you're never going to kick the nicotine jew. He's burrowed in like a tick. Nobody quits.

Also, tobacco taxes are doing exactly what they're meant to do. Convince people like OP to quit.

I switched to smokeless from vape cause i was getting really bad upper respiratory infections from it. If anything it made my addiction worse

Exercise, by stressing your lung capacity your body starts rejecting nicotine by itself.

the best way to quit with vape is to start at a high strength, like 12g or 9g, then go down to like 3g or 1.5g

> Convince people like OP to quit.

Simply no. If a drug gets too expensive the customers will try to find a cheaper way. Same with cigs. A high percentage of all cigs consumed in Europe are illegal and more harmful but still way cheaper than the legal ones.

just stop. its not that hard

t. occasional smoker, dipper, and chewer

There are in fact studies out there which prove that oral cancer is almost entirely genetic, and if smokeless tobacco is what causes one's oral cancer, then that person was already very likely to have developed it anyway during the course of their life. Not to mention, many brands which are low in nitrosamines are almost entirely safe, because nitrosamines are by far the most carcinogenic byproduct found in the tobacco. And most quality brands make sure to minimize their blend's nitrosamine content. People who get oral cancer are people who chew the cheapest shit and keep it in their mouth all day in the same spot. Besides, there are clear warning signs that anyone with any regard for their health will notice long before leukoplakia turns to true malignant sarcoma.

Chin up, bitch. The world's yah oystah.

Has he talked in every high school in the US?

Just make your own. Whole-leaf tobacco is untaxed, high-quality and cheap as fuck.

I make my own smokes and cigars, but there is no reason you couldn't make chewing tobacco too, you'd just be buying different stuff. Do some research.

If you actually take my advice then you're welcome. Leafonly.com is what I use.

By the way, one of the most toxic things about tobacco is actually the fertilizer(or pesticide, i forget) they use. Something about how since tobacco products are not FDA regulated or whatever means they can use whatever they want on it, and this substance in question is HIGHLY fucking radioactive which gets into the plant and then into you.
So really the only way to avoid this is to consume organically grown tobaccos. The site I listed has a few which I'd highly recommend, but those are really just for cigarettes.

Pic related, look at this fucking beast

Know what you're going though op, copenhagen long cut is up to 9.25 here in UT. The best I can reccomend you do is wean yourself down and makescan last 4 days a week, use it as a special thing like you only dip after certain things. Personally I only dip first thing in the morning and right before bed during the week and let myself have more during the weekend so now I'm down to about 2 cans a week.

Also, I know it sucks ass but come over to the dipping tobacco Reddit and make a post. A helluva lot more helpful on issues like this than4chan will be

Not gonna lie, that's pretty damn impressive. How's the nicotine in the cigarettes, less more or about the same as say a Marlboro red? And op would be able to use the same leaves he just needs to rehydrate themand the cut would be different

fuckin smoke weed instead

it's cheaper and it actually does something

jackass

Fucking potheads are the exact reason why I won't smoke weed. Also, ever think someone isn't a fucking NEET or degenerate and is actually required to have a job? And that job might require this magical thing called a drug test? As for cheaper, no clue what the fuck you're talking about

>Leafonly.com
thanks fot tip. i will consider it. you can crush and put it into cigarette without any extra preparation, right?

They actually have a section on their site about chew leaves and making chew. Thanks user, I'm not op but I'm gonna be looking into this shit!

Not really, in order to be able to draw the cut has to be longer than that. That's why they sell tobacco shredders. You can also do it with a knife but it is more difficult

Nicotine content is generally alot higher than something like a Marlboro, but the lack of additives gives it a much different feel. Also it varies based on the type, the one I posted is a dark fire cured, smells like a barbecue and is very strong.

If you still smoke commercial cigs, you aren't really addicted to just nicotine but a plethora of other shit. Nicotine feels better tbh, when I run out and have to bum pack smokes off people its leaves me feeling dirty and with headache, also they are gone in minutes.. One of my handrolled ones can easily be smoked, put out and relit over the course of hours. Great way to cut down tbh. For a while my tobacco grinder broke and I was processing with only scissors and I found that was the most effective way to cut down, simply because of all the effort that goes into one cigarette. Which is how it should be tbh. Commercial cigs are literally designed to make you go through them as fast as possible, from the additives to the box.

I've considered quitting, but the shit I make is SO FUCKING GOOD I just cant bring myself to do it, and tbqh I don't think its really too harmful the way I'm doing it anyways.

Thanks. will do my research

They did, just a long time before chew did. Ex MI resident checking in.

>dipping
just but cigs like a normal fag

Gutavus snus and loose £3.50 per tin eBay

swallow cum, it gets u off the nicotine

Well, they sell a tobacco grinder which is kinda expensive but an amazing investment, I'm sure there are other ones elsewhere cheaper but you want the kind with a crank that attaches to a table. That's really the only investment though, I'd also suggest getting a pack of 300 RAW papers for like $5 on amazon.

Without that grinder you will either have to process with scissors (i think they have a guide on the site) or wait until the leaves dry out a bit and crumble it like a nigger lol. Once you get the hang of it though its pretty easy, scissors I mean, but I really recommend a grinder (and not a weed one!)

My recommended blend for a cigarette:
80% organic canadian flue cured
20% even mix of organic burley and dark fire cured
canadian flue can be replaced with american flue in varying amounts depending how strong you like it, american is a bit more harsh. Really most commercial blends are just mixed flue cureds with a bit of burley, and maybe oriental yendije(sp?) in something like a camel. But I love adding the fire cured. Its my thing.

Good luck :)