Best music to listen to when driving? I find that gliding around while listening to Storm feels strangely natural

Best music to listen to when driving? I find that gliding around while listening to Storm feels strangely natural.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_discography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same. This album is perfect long drive core that isn't super obvious like Soundtrack for the Deaf. I also really like Substance by New Order for driving for some reason

Name of the album, please?

Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

When the sun is shining I like to stick my phones in and go for a ride on my motorbike with this album playing, Opale and Shelter are especially pleasant to listen to when cruising down the back roads with fields on either side and no other traffic in sight.

Thanks dude, you caught me, I'm new haha

fuck you

kek ebin meme, friend XDD

The field

Summer has truly come.

I tried listening to Trout Mask Replica while driving once.
Long story short the rules of the road don't appreciate surrealistic interpretation.
Please learn from this mistake.

Mama mia

I was listening to ToTBL while driving around downtown Boston and nearly cried because everything just felt so perfect. The music the atmosphere just all worked. I'll never get to experience the album like that ever again.

Why is music the greatest in this world?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_discography

>schizophrenic 19 different accents man

Perfect for driving around a city at night

Paradise Lost - Gothic

While I was driving I was listening to just a little boy by swans and I had a sudden urge to crash my car into a wall. It passed, but that scared the shit out of me. No more swans.

I loved driving to Deloused for the longest time. I'd lose my shit on Drunkship.

Why do people get so pissed off that this board gets new members? Do you want this board to die? You are not special because you found this board a few years earlier than others.

Yeah, just because you gotta lot of mu memes and all those first copypastas, it's not a ticket for you to pick at other anons who don't know what's up like you're so sure you do.

Shut the fuck up. Newfags getting treated like shit should be universal on this site. It'll teach them to lurk more.