/HEEM/

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus these things will just tear your to shreds

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sherdog.com/fighter/Brad-Pickett-11743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/MAC/

First for this thread sucks even worse than BJ Penn

/no schaub edition/

Haha, I see what you did there.

>sucks
>BJ
>as in blowjob

Stop it bro, you're killing my sides

PADDY THE LADDY BLESS

*throws up blad*

No I meant BJ penn fucking sucks and is the easiest fight in the UFC for anyone

Thread is so bad even McGoober would have a chance of knocking it the fuck out

I thought McGregor is the easiest fight, everybody he faces says that

Cain't for this comfy fight night and 207 to come up next.

No BJ Penn is the easiest fight to make a name off. The guy will never win a decision and he's got no threat to finish. Biggest name easiest fight. He has no business fighting Yair and he's going to get fucked up so bad. I can't wait. Sorry if I'm being classless but I DO NOT LIKE BJ PENN

one of the best fight nights in a while for sure

I told you spicy banana would heem makdessi's head off

Now I'm telling you he's going to be LW champ

Yup, all the new bloods fighting. Can't wait.

Reminder Brad Pickett beat the black off DJs ass on the best WEC card ever

I like this thread edition tbqh

Mickey gall vs sage northcutt. Who will win the battle of memes?

>sherdog.com/fighter/Brad-Pickett-11743

Hard to say because we have basically never seen Mickey fight anybody.

That said I like Sage in this one.

An absolute godsend

>who /Sage/ here?

yanks fuck off to bed

Sage has experience advantage and we've only seen mickey maul white belts so who knows

>Mikey P vs Jewban
>Sage Memecut vs Memey Gall
>2 moderately attractive bimbos
>Based Barbarena
>Old man Faber vs Old Man Pickett in a retirement match

Decent as fuck for a FN

>tfw called in sick to work so no wageslaving for a week

Tfw no sick days from university

it so dense in memes, i might have to do the research, because it could be 100%, but it contains most of the freshest meme fighters, but there may be some elder memes we missed out on

>Lando is 24 years of age

Jesus fuck

Hopefully we get many spicy years of him

Memest card since 203 for sure

>tfw called in sick more than anyone else in the company and can't get away with it anymore

Hopefully he doesn't get Rory'd either

>tfw janitor banned me over 203

It was one of those bullshit ones too like "off topic"
3 days

Luis 'Frankenstein' Henrique is fighting this weekend too. I love all of his fights.

I wonder if she has a carp in her bathtub

Making his way to low-key boy material at the moment.

Gall by way of Punk still being signed to the UFC and all of Sage's victories being cut.

BJ Penn is going to get FUCKED UP

tfw to intelligent to read the paper rightways up

I've got to see more Lando lads

Book him for next week imo

>Socks with sandals
>Tshirt tucked in
>Trousers tucked into socks
>Upside down paper
>Handbag

I feel like this was just a memepost to get reactions

He looks like Onslow in that pic, honestly, only if he wore a wifebeater instead of a t shirt

Will Pettis kill himself?

>Pettis
>Good

Saint Goobert

>I-I'ma go down to FORDY FIVE because it's an easy divishun
>L-lightweight is m-much more difficult

>Don't make weight
>Get TKTFO'D

>G-guess I'd better go back to LW where I was getting my shit pushed in

Maybe someone will blow his cars up again, then that might be the last straw in the JUSTing

Saint Goobert banished snakes from Ireland

He's done and needs to be cut. I thought Benson fucked up but somehow Pettis is in even worse state. USADA really exposed him.

And somehow this motherfucker hasn't been caught

>her nudes haven't leaked

get on this shit, people! I need pictures, pictures of bunda!

He's at the natty limit and his cardio was always garbage, there's nothing to check. Get at me if he looks like Kennedy when he hits 37.

Schaub is gay

>le dont make weight no glove touch and lose man

are you le srs
He'd still dispose of anyone outside of the top 10 with relative ease, and would win a fair few fights there too.

No glove touchers always loose, I'd be terrified of not touching the glove if I was in their place

If Holloway beats Aldo I want Goobert v Holloway 2

Any weight class

I always liked Holloway tbqh but he'd have to beat joses ass pretty good to get Gooby to fight

Nah I like champions defending their titles against deserving challengers myself. Old school thinking but that's how it was in the ancient days of 2015.

Assuming that Holloway wins, who exactly should he be facing? Edgar? Then what? He's actually cleaned out the division.

anyone else think pettis just gave up? he was never going to win after breaking his hand so early

>"former"champion who beat convincingly both the "champion" and the challenger isn't a deserving contender

the lengths gooby haters go...

He's got a loss

pettis gave up when he didn't make the weight

He isn't even in the fucking weight class

I don't know, do something fun and new. By the time that fight happens it'll be what, mid-2017? Someone should be on a roll.

Calm down you're getting emotional

Gooby smoked Hollow way buy first pass and see for yourself, 206er

These previous replies prove that feddaway is the worst fucking division that isn't wmma or fly weight.

Cause he's busy making history while rest of the division is stuck in the mud

Didn't have an answer to that one huh?
If anybody else refused to rematch the dominant champion they unseated they'd get called a bitch by the way.

Depends whether or not they knock them out in 13 seconds and whether or not the "dominant" champion is a pull out merchant

Why should somebody who got knocked out in THURTEEN SECONDS get immediate rematch ? When has it happened before ?

Diaz/McGregor 2.

Not the situation you described dummy

Goobs at least won 1st round before he lost

what was the point of that not touching gloves, I hadn't noticed any bad blood before that, Max even was respectful about the weight thing

>Get's fucked up by Romero
>Get's destroyed by Gastelum
lmao

He won the Romero fight, buddeh.

You're remembering that shit wrong m8, Yoel starched a nigga

>can't get off your stool
That's a TKO(retirement).

>you train so hard you collapse seeing stars

Judging from his last performance that takes about 5 minutes of his day

Who should Ryan Hall """"""""""fight"""""""""" next?

>I actually really enjoy watching his """""fights""""" 3bh

I'm on the fax with Dana, it's Artem v Hall 2

Bektic.

Perfect Joe impression

is Dillashart finished?

Clay Guida or Miley Jury maybe? Big enough names that aren't doing great and probably ranked right outside the top 15

Jesus christ Kennedy is such a cockhead. So glad a pudgy little mexican fucked him up.

>talks about all that hard work
>runs out of gas in the second round

kek

>"Yeah, I would lie if I said it wasn’t. ‘Look, man, I reached out to Dana and I told him that I will do whatever I need to do — because we went an renegotiated my contract — and more important than renegotiating my contract, we didn’t have to because I still had more fights left; I told him I want the title fight. That’s more important than anything in the world. Being known as the champ and best in the world is most important thing to me. I told him I’d do whatever and told him I knew that WME-IMG and CAA are enemies, and if it’s going to help you for me to leave them, then I will be Team Dillashaw, Team UFC, whatever you want me to do. After our meeting, he told me to give him a call and I am leaving him messages telling him this, and I never got a response back, you know what I mean? So, I told him I wanted the title fight, renegotiated my contract and he told me if I’m happy with the contract to call him. I called him the next day to talk about it, and I told him there were things I wanted to do, like bet my purse that I can beat Cruz, I wanted to do anything to get the title fight, create as much drama as I could, because drama is what obviously odes it these days. I didn’t feel like there was any more drama than to put my money on the line. It’s about respect and being the best, not money. I left him messages telling him all this, that I’d leave my management, even though I wouldn’t want to, I would do anything to get the title shot. And he just wouldn’t call me back. And then I eventually find out through social media that Garbrandt was getting it."

Silly Dilly!

>tfw no qt Polish kickboxer gf

Joanna's cute in an evil sort of way, which I can appreciate.

Darren Elkins I think. See how he deals with a tough as shit wrestler who isnt afraid to go HAM.

>implying Maynard wasn't supposed to be a tough as shit wrestler who isn't afraid to go HAM

Has heem speculated on who is the rumoured Goldberg replacement yet?

Mauro Renallo?

He is also shot all to hell. Darren can still put on competitive tough fights. Also Gray was a pussy and then complained when he was getting beat fairly.

karolina is so qt