This college shit turned out to be more than I bargained for. My GPA is 1...

This college shit turned out to be more than I bargained for. My GPA is 1.08 and I'm just extremely confused and frustrated. I can't even make it to my classes that start at fucking 13:40 because I just can't wake up. I have a habit of sleepinng 12 hours straight. I didn't make a single friend during these 2 years I was in college either. Needless to say; I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin and it's starting to really get to me. Not even a day goes by without me literally waking up to that fact. Literally, when I wake up it's the first thing that my brain reminds me of. Fuck off already.. All I do is play vidya and go out to smoke with these 3 friends of mine. Should I kill myself.

Change programs and get an easier load of courses. Join clubs or a fraternity. Study for 3x the time you spend in class.

I was in your shoes 8 years ago op. Don't be like me.

Christ Op

cultivate discipline you must. From within, change must come.

Why?
What should I avoid to be like you exactly and how did you end up?

wah wah wah, my life is so hard. Buck up and make an actual effort if you want to do well in life

That's the problem nigga.
I'm a piece of shit who never learned anything in life about being an adult. I'm smacked in the face soon as I left HS. I'm fucked.

>Should I kill myself

Yes.

Just wake up you fag. How hard is it to set an alarm and wake up? This must be bait, kill yourself

dude just watch educational videos on youtube or try to ask someone for help, also stop being a pussy and go talk to people

...that's not making an effort bud that's making an excuse. The change you would literally die for won't come unless you realize it's going to take a lot of fucking effort and motivation from you. Use the Internet for help. Theres a lot of self help stuff out there that will give you motivation but only if you put the damn effort in and quit with the excuses and feeling sorry for yourself. You can do this shit man.

Drop out and do drugs for a year. I did it and it worked out fine.

Stop being a faggot and use 12 hour time

What are you majoring in, user?

get good

this will make you or break you op
do you want to be working a shit job the rest of your life?

English Literature
I do set alarms. But then I just shut all of them and go back to sleep.

Have your tried having some fucking balls an going after it

Stupid cunt.Just do it
%%18 year old faggot without personal space.Just no courage%%

How the fuck do you think you'll end up you autistic fagget

>shut all of them and go back to sleep

lol same... but i tend to wake in the end even if it's 20 30 mins after the usual.. u just a lazy nigger