I was wondering do any of you know if it's possible to smuggle weed or any other drug in a vehicle without being caught...

I was wondering do any of you know if it's possible to smuggle weed or any other drug in a vehicle without being caught out by sniffer dogs, how would you do it?
Also I'm not Pablo Escobar and I'm not planning to set up an international drug ring it's a genuine question

Are you in AZ? Coz the smell of MJ isn't enough to warrant a search. Not sure about other states.

im a cop and i've worked with a dog and her handler in festivals and shit, and wow the face of those fuckers when they see the dogg sniffing the, priceless

Nope france

Yeah i know i used to work the festivals and seen it happen but can they really smell it through everything?

Friend smoked weed at the airport 17
Went in
The dogs stopped him
He said wtf
The searched his bad found 3 rolls of smokes
Then asked what is this do you smoke
He said no
Then they let him go because he didn't have anything on him
Just his jacket took in all the smell
And he didn't have any one him

Short, to the point. Excellent story. 6/10

Pretty sure the dongs won't smell it if its in your ass.

Yes I know how, no I won't tell you.

After reading it myself I don't know wft I wrote

Wasn't bordered to fix the shit or read it again

hide it in a thing of hamburger meat?

OP here ok lets say now i was Pablo Escobar and I had a larger amount of weed in my car all rapped in cellophane or what ever just tightly rapped and packed and i was driving to the border they have dogs. What are my chances?

Weed in an air sealed plastic bag inside a mason jars with a scented filler (like spices) between the weed and the lid.

nice reddit spacing

you have to go back

*wrapped

Sorry but two strikes

You will find better advice if you post at the /weed/ board on 420chan

They get asked shit like this all the time

How much weed are we talking?

Are you retarded? What you're doing is reddit spacing.

Easy wrap in cellophane then cover with generous ball of peanut butter then cellophane again then into another bag surrounded by coffee.

Dunno say you went on a trip to mexico

#f*** Ohio cops put that s*** in your shOe

Tip.....dogs can't smell through water

You figure out the rest

Smart one

Tip.....wet weed doesn't light

Vacuum seal it and put it in a mason jar of water...
It'll light then

Smuggle drugs IN a dog. When drug dog guess nuts, other dog bites the shit out of him. Nobody suspects a thing.

kek but how do you get the drugs in and out of the dog?

Hammer.
Pic related.

VACUUUM
SEALER

You having a stroke or some shit?

i've been at the airport with weed on me, had drug dogs sniff me and keep walking. it's never massive quantity. i figure a lot of people smell a little like weed, so the dogs probably only get you if you're holding a lot.

Some tips I'd suggest is to package the thing nowhere near your clothes that you are gonna be wearing and not in your car.
The residue sensed by dogs usually are cause of poor handling of the package or the persons clothing.
And don't fucking smoke any before you approach the border.

But EU it's pretty easy. I took 20g out of Netherlands to Finland in my car crossing Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia

They bring a dog.
GG FF.

I once flew from ireland to NYC with 5g, this worked really well

1)take the cap of a regular plastic bottle.
2)grind your weed into like really small pieces, almost powder like. The finer the better.
3)put it in, apply pressure
4)seal ot with another piece of plastic and hot glue
5)put it in your pants between your ass, no need to put it in your ass, just sit on it during the drive.
6)profit