What the actual fuck did I just listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/clfkqqac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overrated garbage that everyone is afraid to admit is shit.

>Animal.jpg

lol, the security guards at the venue where i saw Animal Collective last night were so fucking confused

fun, interesting, original sounding pop

>2017
>People still don't get AnCo

It's really not that inaccessible.

Garbage

>animal collective is considered experimental and hard to get into on Sup Forums

lol

If pic is related, then you listened to the album Merriweather Post Pavilion by the band Animal Collective. Usually the artist and album information will be on the side or back of the album, or in the tags if it is a digital download.

>I don't mean to seem like I care about material things. Like a social status
*accepts millions of dollars in royalties*

it's the μ-males of Sup Forums

>lol, the security guards at the venue where i saw Animal Collective last night were so fucking confused

they probably like STGSTV better

I don't see any contradiction in that.

Yeah and they don't really care about it

Money is a somewhat intangible and arguably immaterial thing anyways.

they need money in order to support their girls with four walls and adobe slats. bills gotta be paid breh.

during Summertime Clothes they went into something that started sounding like Untitled from Spirit, that's when I saw them talking to people saying stuff like "why do you listen to this? this isn't even music"

ITT: butthurt numales performing extraordinary mental gymnastics in order to justify their precious Panda and Avey's shitty lyrics

the epitome of psychedelic pop, and perhaps the most defining album of the genre

this shit isn't inaccessible lmao

a good pop album

Pretty basic psych pop. If that album made you react like that then Im assuming you havent listened to very much music in your life

>There are people who still think like this

It's oddly comforting desu. There will always be people you're superior to.

the only one performing mental gymnastics here is you. money is a necessity in todays society, doesn't mean you care about material things necessarily. these dudes live pretty modestly with the money they have...

>those live versions of Taste and Guys Eyes last night

overrated bullshit kitsch pop music

Y'all didn't get Sweet Road?

2011 Prospect Park version of Taste is superior to everything else. Sweet Road on this tour is a fucking banger though.

i made a cover of selection of a place. what do you guys think?

clyp.it/clfkqqac

Nah we got Sweet Road, it was incredible. Same with Kids On Holiday, Bees, Water Curses and Summertime Clothes.

Fuck I don't think they played Water Curses at the show I was at. They did do Pride and Fight but changed the words to "I don't need your HBO".

Aside from Halcyon Digest, this was probably the last good album that has been released. 2009 was a great year, but popular music has been crap since then.

Sounds like you're too young to understand how real life works.

Is this the Eva thread?

>caring about lyrics

A very good album.

social hierarchies are material-semiotic phenomena

The reason why I prefer their freak folk albums