Now that the dust has settled and we have our two title contenders

now that the dust has settled and we have our two title contenders...

who are the good guys?

Chelsea are a plastic oil club. Arsenal are Reddit: The Club. Both are the bad guys.

>Arsenal
>title contenders
Back to /arse/ with you.

obviously the Chels

>based Conte
>likable players
>blue > red

chelsea are self-aware bad guys.

TRIPS CONFIRM
H
I
S

Chelsea used to be the bad guys but Cunte and Punished Costa are now the redeemed bad guys

Arsenal is the football equivalent of a gay club bathroom at 1AM on a Friday

chelsea are the good bad guys
arsenals are the bad good guys

Roman is qt

Sheik is poo

Chelsea are red-pilled af, know they're the hated ones and don't care one bit.

Look at Fabregas, king of the rats and a superb villain.

Hull is gonna win it

>blue > red
Was with you until this outrageous statement

he's not wrong, blue as a colour is way more aesthetic than red.

>Commie American

I'll report you to the anti communist commitee.

arsenal don't have a sheik

oh i thought he owned arsenal

very underrated post all the info you need is here

Arsenal are the good guys, Chelshit is a scummy club owned by a scumbag and supported by scumbags

Liverpool arethe saviour of modern football. they will get a new keeper in january and win the league by 8 points

arsenal's majority shareholder is stan kroenke
alisher usmanov also owns 30ish% but the board keeps him out

Better than being a nigger club like Arsenal though

edgy

Chelsea have more tolerable fans as a natural compared to Arsenal. Also if Arsenal fans win the league we wont hear the end of it for at least another 4 seasons.

>likable players

lol that would be none of them

>Courtois fucked his teammate and national teammates gf
>Luiz the most hue hue of all time
>Terry fucked his teammate and national teamates gf
>Cesc 'i love arsenal, now I love Barca, now I love' Chelsea Fabregas
>Ngolo FUCK LEICESTER AND FUCK LOYALTY Kante
>Cahill is literal shit that gets to play in world cups because of his passport
>Oscar overrated trash
>Diego 'I lie I cheat I steal' Costa
>Le Sulky diving can't be bothered to learn English manchild Hazard

Please tell me who is likable??

That actually seems accurate

>

Is this evidence for them being good guys or bad guys?

For future reference to third world countries, please put in some effort to your posting or we'll have to revoke your rights.

>being racist
>implying Chelsea isn't a nigger club just as much as every other big English club

nigger detected

My god, in football blacks are apes, spics are even worse and whites are inbred fucks. Why is that so?

>Not being racist
>Implying they are
Were racist and that's the way we like it

>We
Fuckoff

Its evidence for them not being contenders

>we

>the table in december has any bearing on the table at the end of the season
every year. mongs.

>the table

Lets ignore the table, they are the only 2 teams that are playing remotely well.

To bad Stan is a joyless human robot who hates sports but still owns multiple sports teams

>form in december has any bearing on form at the end of the season
better?

chelsea are 100% going to win the league though?

Not really because theres plenty of evidence for and against that 'argument' its completely subjective.

>Chelsea get is shit for fiddling kids
>Arsenal donates a days salary to charity
Arsenal are definitely the bad guys

It generally does tho.

The top 2 very rarely changes.

>100%

yes

Chelsea is the cool villain that you can't help but root for, and Arsenal is the faggot good guy that you can't help but despise

>Chelsea players fuck absolutely every girl in the world

sounds pretty based to me, m8.

Enjoy having your missus banged by a chav do ya?

>Cech betraying his club to play for rivals
>Mustafi abandoning the team he captained
>Alexis fucks dogs
>Özil goes out at night and scares children with his eyes
>Granit "get the red" Xhaka
>Walcott getting injured when his team need him because he's a coward
>Ramsey breaking his leg on Shawcross' leg like a dickhead

yeah much better

Cool story but only the top 2 have any truth at all. Can you say the same about my list?

Make up your own arguments friend, I'm sure you're very capable if you'd just apply yourself.

more like the shut in '''''''good guy''''''' who just secretly planned to murder everyone

kek, that's a pathetic post.

terry and diego are likeable guys, good guys or not, very likeable

also aspie and zouma

rather chelsea than arseanal

>terry and diego are likeable guys

lol in what possible way are they likeable??

The first is hardly a reasonable complaint because Chelsea benched Cech first. The second isn't reasonable because he moved to a completely different league.

they're cheeky

> Courtois cucking KDB for bants
> Luiz is bantz
> Terry cucking Bridge for bants
> Cesc 'trophies at all costs' Fabregas
> N'Golo 'won Leicester the title single handedly' Kante
OK Cahill is cancer and needs dropping for Zouma ASAP I'll give you that
Oscar is shit too and I can't wait until we sell him
> Diego 'win at all costs' Costa
> Eden 'I literally do every post game interview in english as I pick up my MOTM award' Hazard

Shit post from a good flag FFS. Disgrace to Antonio Contbae

> inb4 >>>>we
Dad is a season ticket holder and I've been to more home games than not this season so I think I'm allowed to say >we m8s

They are polar opposites really.

Chelsea are known for not choking, Arsenal are known for always being bottlers.

Chelsea are known for always being England's best team in Europe in any given season, Arsenal are known for being punchbags in Europe.

Chelsea are known for having a solid defence, Arsenal are known for playing a poor man's tiki-taka.

Chelsea have an owner that cares passionately about the club, Arsenal have an owner that only cares about profits.

Chelsea change their manager all the time and win stuff, Arsenal never change their manager and rarely win anything.

White Londoners support Chelsea, niggers support Arsenal.

this is not a knock-out tournament lad

>Those 'smiles'

it's litterally like Diego sharted something that smelled worse than rancid meat, dissolved into a puddle of botulism in a fridge that didn't work for a year.

Am I the only one who doesn't care? Or see teams as good or bad?

>arsecuck
>title contender
Lmao. Even current manure has more chances to win EPL than those ethernal chokers.

Chelsea is kinda-good-guy this season because of Conte, while Arselel are comic relief as always.

Bad guys so far are choking.

Arsenal is THE team for niggers to support. Not just London either, just in general.

Liverpool can still make it.

They can literally meme their way to the title. Klopp, slippy G, >muh history. They are the good guys

>Arsenal are Reddit: The Club

How? If anything, Manure is Reddit: The Club.

>15 games in
>already jumping into conclussion
Aussies are almost as bad as Canadians when it comes to "pretending to understand soccer just to fit in with the big boys"

This man is Chelseas all time icon

Without him they would be nothing , fat Frank and the adulterer would have won fuck all ,most of their club "legends" would never have played for them, and they would be stuck in obscurity

I hate arsenal too but if it must be between these two I hope arsenal win it , and that chelseas first team squad die in a plane crash and Stamford bridge is burned the ground

I mean, in the 90's and the start of the 00's they were winning FA Cups, League cups and smaller european trophies. They weren't a small team by any stretch of the imagination.

Your "argument" boils down to 'if they had no money they wouldn't be a good team' which is true for every club in the world ever.

Proper clubs accumulated their money from years of success good managment and large fanbases not being a Russians slut club

Fair play I take it back they might have picked up an fa cup or league cup but no league or cl- no world class players and jt and that other fat cunt would be journeymen player

Small club given too much money fuck Chelsea

Chelshit are well shit, bruv.

Arsenal did their shady moneyball business 100 years ago so nobody remembers and its fine, in 100 years from now it will be he same for Chelsea, they will just be remembered for being a top team.

>years of success
And any club that didn't have that success is at a huge disadvantage.

You will be remembered for ambramovic manufacturing your club yes

Don't diss arsenal if you would still be supporting them if it wasn't for your sugardaddy

Chelsea are the relative good guys because they know they're one of the mega-rich clubs and own that. Arsenal fans, on the other hand, will whine about "big spending" from other clubs, drop 70 million on two players, put half their team on crazy wages, then finish behind Leicester.

And Arsenal literally franchised themselves, up sticks and moved to a more affluent part of the city to have more money than other clubs and win trophies.

Every club needs money to be a major title contender and now Chelsea are self-sufficient with millions of fans all around the world, for what it's worth, Chelsea sell more shirts than Arsenal and have 10 million more fans on facebook, Arsenal fans are just salty as fuck they don't have London to themselves anymore, nobody else really has a problem with it.

Arsenal are going to either win the title or CL in Wenger's final season, book it senpai

'Which team do you support: The thread'

They finished 2nd in the league in the 90s and also were in the CL knockout stages, they even topped a group with Milan in it I believe.

>no world class players

They had Zola, Desailly, Greaves, Gullit, and others all before Abramovich. Face it, Chelsea pre-2003 were stilla big club. They were Everton/Spurs size.

They would have won fuck all and would have been in arsenals shadow congratulations for coming second in the pre Roman 90s top club

The whole fucking country has a problem with it you are one of the most disliked clubs if not the most disliked in England

lol

/thread

Also this. At least Chelsea or their fans doesn't pretend it's not money ball. Arsenil got a higher netspend than Real motherfucking Madrid and still can't win shit while bitching about everybody and everything.

Or it's going to turn like his last ten years.

Chelsea will win, but there will be controversy

Arsenal being refballed in their fixture and Chelsea winning by 2 points or something like that, perhaps a Sanchez injury by a Chelsea loan player at another club

They are both shite, as will be apparent in the CL which is the only tournament that actually matters.

hopefully this cabra da peste

>I-i-if, b-but-but, t-they w-wouldn't

Hypothetical scenarios don't change the fact Chelsea are one of the biggest, most popular teams in the world now. Chelsea were smart enough to get a big owner in a new age of Sky Sports™ Premier League™ football and it won't be long before every club has a rich owner, pretty much every team in The Championship is bankrolled by a foreign billionaire. It's up to the FA to stop it from happening if it's so destructive to football.

Boo hoo, fans of other teams don't like my team, woe is me. The only teams that get #respect are teams that aren't a threat, that don't win anything or meme their way to a once in a life time title like Leicester (who are bankrolled by Thai billionaires)

Hell, part of the reason Arsenal have gotten so much respect over the past decade is that they've won fuck all. General opinion of them has gotten worse as they've started to get better again.

CHELSEA are the good guys, of course

I'd let England's Brave John Terry fuck my wife desu