Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Yes.

Yes

U wouldn't date a girl at all.. Girls are gay.

yep, i am one

absolutely if she knew how much i loved her and never doubted that

very.

Wanna be my girlfriend?

seconded

is that poop on her nose?

probs not
>would be like dating myself
>i fucking hate myself

u serious?

shes a lezbo

Is that really dating?

You just described my dream girl.

No, she will kill herself.
Wtf...

Kind of, let's start off slow and get to know eachother first

im not

Is she hot?

It's ok. And if she actually wants to commit suicide I'll convince her to satisfy my vore fetish

my kik is maggie111000, im game if you are

want to come over?

That's all I've ever wanted

How femenin is her penis?

If she snacked all day long while playing video games and gained tons of weight and got really fat... yes. yes I would

Perfect!

That is my fetish

sure

No, it fucking sucks ass because they bring you down all the time and look for people to take care of them, not love them. It's bullshit, date someone who isn't a fucking buzzkill and can actually hold a conversation other than depressing shit or vaporwave gifs. Fuck

do u wan see my penis?

Yes as long as not landwhale

yes very much

nah

Of course. One she commits suicide I can inherit her video games.

this is lonlyness and also cringeness in its highest form. greetings stupid eathling

I seriously can't tell if the replies I just read are bait or if a Sup Forums couple was just made.

y

you're in San Diego? Me too

im not bait

Already do

E:

ur kik name sux cox n diks

We already have so much in common

ITS A TRAP YOU DINGUSES

Because none of ya'll will ever achieve a vibrant and exciting mate, keep scraping the bottom of the barrel if it's easy to reach I guess

I don't know, those are only two aspects of her character, I'd have to know more about her to give a definitive answer.

pic related?

She seems to do a good blowjob

I already was but she got better and now things are boring

wat

no... I don't need drama in ny life.. all I need us my hand.

Yes.

If she let me in that ass , for sure.

hey, I fucked you
>be grateful

[citation missing]

tits or gtfo

I said hi

ryan?

>last gf was very depressed
>read all the time
>I am very depressed
>play video games all the time
>excellent relationship
>madly in love
>she acts on her depressive feelings and kills herself last month

guess I'm next, probably tonight if I'm lucky.

Your kik username is unimaginative as fuck, therefore, it sucks dicks and cocks.

>love talking to myself~.

I had a gf like that once... I made her come out of her shell and made a much more social person out of her... then she left me. Wonder if she ever appreciates it.

Well mine doesn't sit around all day, but says she wants to cut (which she has done a handful of times in the past) on a daily basis or die. But shes faithful and my total Personal little slut, freaky and gives good dome. However helping her through her daily issues takes a toll on my mental health as well, however I guess a person has to make there own decision about weather or not the person is worth continuing with/fighting for

I'm in sd too! What part are you guys in?

holy shit those trips

Yup

oh i know very well

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded to you because you're a female on teh interwebz, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I like that kind of low maintenance gf as long as she accepts a lot of physical contact

ha, nope

>echo~

Yes because im the same but a guy so we could do it together till we did it together

That's a real true answer bro

What nope?

Glad I'm not alone in it. 4 years down the drain, and less than two months later with someone new. Maybe it's just that one particular person, but I can't imagine that being my type anymore.

Who wants to see some tiddy

Hello

Already am, wouldn't do it again

hiya

I'm seeing dubs, so it's looking pretty good

hey daddy

pls post all the pictures of this grill

Hey

Yes, and I'd fuck the depression out of her LOL

is this for real ? damn that sucks dude i hope you at least enjoyed your life if there's an afterlife i'm sure she'll be waiting for you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But that would be like dateing myself. Is she an alcohaulic?
Not sure what to think about it.

Don't lead him on, death is permanent and there is no afterlife.

Dubs confirm, God's not real, y'all

YES

Yes, already do! Except for the gaming bit...

Disturbed girls are the best in the sack!

>Wonder if she ever appreciates it.
We both know she doesn't even think about you.

Women. If you want loyalty, buy a dog. The only thing a man is to them is a meal ticket.

This bitch is cute as fuck, but she was filmed at the Women's March in DC and she's a fucking retarded SJW moron.