youtube.com/watch?v=I7e1RUXUx7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Magu

Listen to Ummagumma.

Already have

Shoot self in head. Nothing is better than Ummagumma

Saucerful is

Piper

does this prove just how innovative and unique Pink Floyd were?

Let There Be More Light is good, the rest is OK at best, See-Saw is fucking horrible, and Jugband Blues is a masterpiece.

I wish I could've seen the look on Waters' face when he heard back Jugband Blues, Vegetable Man, and Scream Thy Last Scream. He must've been fuming at how Syd outshined him on every song; no wonder only one made it on the album and it was shoved in at the end.

>See-Saw is fucking horrible
How could you possibly dislike that song? Honestly it might be my favorite on the album besides Jugband Blues.

See-Saw is arguably the comfiest Floyd song

...and what exactly is a joke...

Fucking kill yourself

it's an awful album, it lived on their conscience for the rest of their lives.

See-Saw is literally L I T E R A L L Y the band attempting to write a song like Syd would write after they fired him. They sat down and went "damn, he wrote about childish stuff.... a see-saw... yeah, a see-saw!"

It's the most shallow song on the album, and it reeks of insincerity.

Pink Floyd is objectively the greatest band of all time. At least one album in their catalog WILL appeal to someone, and that's kind of beautiful

You're a fucking moron. Sydplebs are a scourge that needs to be eradicated.

Shine on you Crazy Diamond wasn't about Sid. it's a myth, he walked in there like "you fucking bastards" and they had to gloss over it.
you should have heard Roger squirm on radio 2

interesting, im not sure if they're all dead though

Also I completely forgot that "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" was on this album. That's the second best song on the album, not "Let There Be More Light."

>moron. Sydplebs are a scourge
he is dead and so will they all be soon. he lived his life and the other people were cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=I7e1RUXUx7o
how can you listen to this and not think Syd is a genius?

1968!

Objective rankings:

See-Saw > A Saucerful of Secrets > Let There Be More Light > Remember A Day > Jugband Blues > Corporal Clegg > Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

Jugband is pretty good for a Syd song but hardly a masterpiece, also Corporal Clegg is the only song on the album where it actually sounds like they tried to imitate Syd in any way.

False. While a good amount of Syd's songs are directly tied to childhood objects, See-Saw (and Remember A Day by extension) are very distinctly about longing for old childhood memories.