Sup Forums, I need some help, the pic you see is what I just wiped out of my belly button, and I want to know why...

Sup Forums, I need some help, the pic you see is what I just wiped out of my belly button, and I want to know why. If any info helps here are some things. It smelt like human shit, it was a brown liquid, not dried blood (I hope), I noticed it after I came home from the gym, I am a male, and I showered the night before.

Seriously guys what the hell came out of my belly button

Sniff it

looks like cum belly, iw wash it every few days

I did smell it, it smelled like shit

I've had similar. It's an infection and more than likely just needs a steroid cream. Although by showering more you can reduce irritation

Also dude, these infections can cause a fair amount of red discharge/blood so don't freak out!

It's just a stomach bird shit. Every 80-90 days or so, the Ofleoracosis, often referred to as a "stomach bird", will grow to to print of being able to move, inside the anus, make its way out the anus, and excrete the feces it has been feeding from in your anus, it's chosen point of extraction is the belly button usually, just to it being a concave shape for it to store the waste in, after that, it just runs away.

The stomach bird is a small, wormy like organism that has feathers, it's excretion looks like bird shit, hence the name "Stomach bird shit".

bacterial infection and a bad one - maybe danger of blood poisoning soon go to an ER soon. Really

My god it blows my mind that people need to be reminded to clean themselves.

this, had to get surgery for that fucking thing

Holy fuck is this real?

kek

oh my god

Real, 80-90 days because that's usually how long it takes to grow (not much nutrients in human poop after all)

This is the first post on four chan that actually made me throw up in my mouth

yeah it's fucking real

wow, is this with fat people have to deal with?

Damn and it's been years since I cleaned my belly button....

Stop trying so hard

Summer is here early gentlemen

Don't just shower. Clean yourself. Leaving your bellybutton (especially if you're big enough to have that much shit go unnoticed) is just as disgusting as if you never washed your balls and taint.

Good fucking god man. Jesus.

Thanks Sup Forums! just gonna try some treatments, i'm pretty sure its just a bacterial infection. Oh and that bird shit sounds like bs so i'm not going to take advice from you

:)