Bill Nye ''The Liberal fraud'' guy

Bill Nye ''The Liberal fraud'' guy.
How can this pathetic fool with no PHD, no scientific patents, no discoveries, no inventions,literally nothing call himself the "science guy"? If anything he is insulting real scientists.
Is this where Libtards are getting their ''science'' sources? From guy with plastic guns who said gender is social construct?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=D_aQupiaCSA
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/bill-nye-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dudes a fuckwit

Appeal to authority.

And now appeal to emotion that Bill is considered nostalgic. He should of just died in dust and not tried to stay relevant.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye

T R I G G E R E D

Same way a stupid dumbass with no political experience, shitty business practices, and a stupid fanbase can be president.

Ace!!!

Did you research any of what you said? Or are you running with your presumptions? Because you come off as a total idiot.

And Hillary still lost!

Is someone paying for a smear campaign? This thread gets posted every two hours. I wonder why Sup Forums is the target demographic...

Because Russia

Fake news, all of it fake news

Bill Nye is a disgrace.He is trying to ruin the actual science (physics chemistry biology, medicine) and replace it with SJW bullshit about how there is 48 genders, and how abortion is good, and how multiculturalism works and how feminists should run nations and how sex with minors is not really bad...what a freaks!

>led the popular vote by 3 million votes
>still lost

>I wonder why Sup Forums is the target demographic...
I think it's more likely just cast off onto Sup Forums from the shitstorm over on Sup Forums

No he's not. That's just toss being posted on Sup Forums for the "Lulz".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

No your the idiot you stinky faggot. Go suck Bill's peepee. You are probably the only one of Bill Nye's fans that is not autistic. I take that back you can't have one without the other. Kys you fucking dirty nazi.

people actually still believe this

STEM = Science, Technology, ENGINEERING, and Math

Bill Nye has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell, has designed components for the Mars Rover, and invented key components of the 747.

Hurrr Durrr, he must be a dummy cause he's a libtard... you go conservadouche

Well that's not how the rules work. If it was going by those rules then different strategy's would of been played.

Seriously, everyone knows this guy is the real science genius

/all of these threads forever

OP is a faggot and a hypocrite.

Oh God no! Please don't use that triggering bully language on me!

But he can't be intelligent because he disagrees with muh opinions

There's more where that came from you smelly pedophile. Don't ever post on this thread again. Shit stain.

You do realize that what's stated in your pic only aggravates the fact that Trump barely took the election from her and still couldn't get a majority of people to vote for him, right? It was the battle of the two most disliked presidential candidates in the history of the USA

Ok, promise I won't post again

Yes he is and even he know it.

Seriously, I promise

Honest to God, no more posts from me

You dun got me there, so I'll just be on my way

Yup

Libtard logic: I call myself science guy and say what they want to hear so I become the that,even if I am not real scientist

You just did it again. Don't be stupid u dummy. My dads the police and he'll hack you.

Engineering is not science but technology.Also he doesn't actually works as engineer,he never did.He just goes from show to show and spread his Liberal propaganda

So much samefagging here, this stinks. How much are you getting payed to lie?

Biggest LOSER of 2016 in the world

What is her name?

>Can't disprove me.
>Calls me liar

good job on researching that response, who told you that? Bill O'Reilly?

Two points to you conservadouche

You either don't know you are lying and therefore are retarded or you know you are, and I'll let you figure out what that makes of you. Google his name and read!

There are 2 Genders,Bill.There has always been 2 Genders and will always been that way.
LARPing and pretending to be something can't change that

>STEAM=Science, Technology, ENGINEERING, and Math
>Bill Nye has a degree in Mechanical Engineering

You literally just proved OP's point for him you fucking mook, ENGINEERS are not SCIENTISTS and they're two separate categories all together.

kek

STEM*

Red what? Guy who want to people in prison because they don't believe in man made global warming conspiracy?

Being a scientist and being good at talking to the public require two very different sets of skills that rarely belong to the same person. A real scientist would be eaten alive in the public debate cause their job is to actually do something productive for society insead of persuading a thousand million retards to stop tarding.

Gender is different than sex.

Deal with it, fucko

>engineers don't know science
engineers must take physics w/calculus, that's science as fuck

Quit getting your scientific knowledge from big bang theory, virgin

Half the shit in his new series makes me cringe but the man is educated in mechanical engineering. That requires a lot of math and science. He has made some contributions in his field. For the level of science he's talking about he's probably more than qualified to talk about the topics at the level he does.

Wow, you really are an idiot

Engineering is the application of Science. Through that application discoveries of engineers become part of the scientific canon. The engineers at Thiokol who discovered methods for connecting rocket components using rubber polymers were not "rocket scientists" but every "rocket scientist" since 1929 has used their discoveries.

Read a book you stupid fuck

Wrong.

Let's use a printer analogy and say there are two different ink cartridges with which genders are printed. Male is blue, Female is pink. You can produce many different pages, with many colours, but all must contain either blue or pink with the only exception being white (neuter).

>LOL liberals believing scientists such appeal to authority I know so much better than them degreed scientists!
>LOL Bill Nye doesn't even have a PhD what a dummy right guys LOL?

Would it be OK to listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, who has a PhD, and who says all the same stuff Bill Nye says about science? I have a feeling that would still bother OP.

>engineers are not scientists
My god
I think this is the dumbest thing I've read this week
And im a regular to this shitnit

that only applies if you're referring to a CMYK construct. using RGB your analogy doesn't apply

He's printing with two colours for colourblinds

Not only did that other user NOT say engineers don't know science (putting words in his mouth), but just because someone takes a calculus course doesn't make them a scientist. For fuck's sake, Finance majors are required to take calculus but I'm sure you don't consider your local loan officer at the bank a scientist. The guy that sits in a train while it drives it self? Engineer. The plumber showing his asscrack to you while he runs a snake down the drain to fix your bathroom? Engineer.

They are two very distinctly different fields altogether, to say they're the same just makes you look like some dropout dipshit who wants to glorify menial positions like calling a janitor that sweeps up puke at an elementary school a "Custodial Engineer."

I really can't fathom you clueless imbeciles growing up one day and actually having to be in charge of anything. Christ.

Bill Nye, fooled you.
His checking account: Millions. YOU: ???

Abortion is good, had your mother done it the world would have been a better place.

>Bill Nye
>checking account: Millions

Desperate Liberals now turning to personal insulting because they realized their bullshit is wrong.

Anything other than "Fucking empty but for a single tumbleweed" would've sufficed.

no need for insults. the guy has cash.

Found the straw man/fallacious faggot engineer

Does it make you feel dumb than a bio major without any real credentials STILL is smarter than you? ;)

This is where Liberals are getting their sources up.

No surprise they are such useful idiots

Not much competition

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=D_aQupiaCSA

Found the person who a) doesn't know what a strawman is and b) thinks I'm an engineer when I clearly made the distinction between the two categories for you dumbfuck kids without degrees or a basic grasp on how shit works in the real world. You're welcome.

>Bill Nye
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/bill-nye-net-worth/

I said engineers are required to take PHYSICS with calculus, fucking moron. Physics is most definitely a science. Just kill yourself now.

Bill Nye the Compliant Kike

ok, just throwing this in here...

My title is "Software Engineer", I went to uni for "Computer Science", I have technical certifications for "Instructional Design" because I write training manuals for the functions I engineer. My Dad tells everyone that I'm an Engineer, my Mom tells her friends that I'm a Scientist, but my boss constantly refers to the team I lead as "The Education Design Team"...

That all being said, my personal opinion is that Bill Nye is an Engineer. Scientists deal with what's possible, Engineers deal with application, they are symbiotic and one needs the other to survive. An Engineer can do scientific research and a Scientist can run a project to test applications of their vision.

Saying they're different, while technically correct, is in the real world, splitting hairs.

>computer science
>school of business

Nigger, you're a programmer. Stfu.

Bill is not engineer because that's not his job.

And any kid can take physics w/ calculus as an elective even when pursuing some dumbass gender studies degree. Your own criteria for determining a scientist (huur he took a physics class) is factually wrong on it's face, idiot. I don't know how much more simple I need to break it down for you.

And your mom is a dumbass for calling you a scientist because you're an engineer that simply does "technical writing" for manuals. Like I said, dumbass kids trying to dress up menial positions and glorify mundane tasks are only confusing yourselves while the rest of the world has had this very basic shit figured out a long time ago.

Bill Nye doesn't know anything about physics.Aks him how is electricity created and he will start telling you about Global warming,Darwinism, Abortion and Feminism AGAIN because that's all he ever talks about

He invented some ballet slippers. That was his big contribution to humanity. Fucking ballet slippers. I'm not even joking look that shit up!

Trump played the electoral game, and Shillery had the popular game
>popular vote doesnt mean shit

You're on Sup Forums retard

He designed a sundial for the rover. Fucking useless. Key components for the 747Z? Get the fuck outta here user with that shit jesus christ lol

*criterion
*its
*simply

What did Bill Nye say to trigger all these conservative snowflakes? Did he mention evolution?

curious, how many patents do you have to your name?

Moving the goalposts. Nye knows science. Much more than the average person and certainly more than a fucktard like yourself who can't even read correctly.

You haven't broken down shit except to prove you don't know shit about engineers. Go back to fucking Sup Forums and quit embarrassing yourself.

This guy is no joke upset lol

Over bill fucking nye HAHAHAHAHA

Can't attack the facts so you go after typos instead, typical moron. You got me, I'm using my phone, great going faggot.

And patents "to someone's name" doesn't make them a scientist either. People purchase ideas and work from others all the time and patent it in their name. Still doesn't make them anywhere near a scientist. How many patents you think Mark Cuban has in his name, fuck-o?

You could just admit you're wrong already but of course you faggots can't fathom ever being wrong about anything. Ffs.

wowgreatpoint.png

Get mad get fat user XD

You'll calm down tomorrow maybe

"he mad" time

You lose. Crycry, little lost tard boy from Sup Forums.

I'm sorry I upset you chief

Fuck off Fox News.

Yeah and 50% of people are more intelligent than the "average person." Any average 3rd grader "knows some science" that doesn't make him/her an actual scientist. The only one changing the goalposts here is you backpeddling from Nye "being a scientist" to, now, "well Nye knows a lot of science stuff more than some other people." Jesus Christ, how can you liberal morons swallow so much bullshit and still believe you're correct somehow? It's clear you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Absolutely pathetic.

So you knew all the stuff he was talking about and doing?Ok.

I respect your opinion user all I wanted to say was sorry for upsetting you. Seriously

Not upset. Just because you're a moron and I tell you such, that doesn't mean my mood is affected one iota.

Sorry if you're too stupid to understand that.

Gender is a spectrum between female and male. Named genders are like named colors on a color wheel.
Your sex, however, can only be either female or male (which Bill Nye didn't mention at all).

you should channel all that rage into something useful. How 'bout engineering? Oh wait, the time involved in getting that education would invade on your shitposting plans. too bad. go on with your badself conservadouche, we're all fully convinced of you superiority