Holy fucking shit

Well this is barely even surprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLl0-I5kJMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

South African rap duo.

They are awful and can't rap for shit, even by the low standards of modern rap. Their beats are occasionally alright, though.

So Joker and Harley were South African wiggers?

You're literally retarded everything they've done with die antwoord is satire. Its an act. Check their older stuff. The ziggurat album when they were called the constructus corporation is dope

I pointed out this when the first pic came out. Too bad everybody else was just memeing Mom's gonna freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLl0-I5kJMo

>it's ok to be shitty if you say it's satire
Kys my dude

Why should I give a fuck? Leto and Robbie actually tried to make this movie better, the two meth head stupid Souf Afreekans ruined Chappie.

dont you know gandpa? that's how it works since the 20th century

They're literally saying that the grimy feel of the movie is somehow exclusive to them and that Joker and Harley are direct ripoffs of Ninja and Yolandi. It's all bullshit.

amazing fucking album

Some of their tracks are not shit. Besides I said their old shit was better. Check out max normal and the constructus corporation. Listen to the ziggurat on youtube. They are making money as die antwoord and don't give a shit ninja and yolandi visser are made up charactures

>Ninja 'own's prison tattoos ala G.G. Allin
>Harley's costume isn't influenced entirely by Debbie Harry

See

>Watkin will never drop the fucking act and make another album on the same level as The Ziggurat

Considering Die copied their style too, I don't see the problem.

I'm really just not surprised that two crap characters are based on two really crap rappers.

>tfw you only just found out about The Ziggurat and Songs from the Mall this year and adored them
>tfw you follow and find out it's Die Antwoord
>try listening to their albums
>suddenly understand why so many people hate them

It's just all shit music. What the fuck happened. I don't want to hear you rap "IM A NEENJA" over and fucking over. satire or fucking not

Really makes you think

they had how many years to call them out on it? god damn that pic of Leto was popular when I was still playing Tribes: Ascend

Their die antwoord music is more about the sound. DJ HI TEK

They said they were invited to the priemere and Ayer said hi to them, but they still get offended. I don't get it.

got to stay relevant somehow

They really dont care about any of it. Capeshit be capeshit anyways

they're just like that. lady gaga loved them and invited them to tour with her and they made a music video making fun of her because of it.

Do they really think they came up with this shit or are they just desperate for (you)s?

Lady gaga sucks though. That shit gave them props. They don't care about the money

Also if anyone's read the actual article on this, what the FUCK is up with how they fucking write? I've seen 12-year-old youtubers who type more legibly than this.

Picture completely related.

You dont understand, they're only pretending to be retarded, it's satire and they are true artists

They honestly think its fookin cool. They dont give a shit. Look at the sony email leaks. Its hilarious

>SATIRICALLY COVERING MYSELF IN TATTOOS

epic meme, trolls, geniuses.

>being this stupid

Those tattoos are from long ago when despite them he looked and acted normal

its how ninja and yolandi type

it isnt how watkin and anri type

Wow, the end of Apartheid really did a number on the Afrikaners didn't it?

How does it feel not getting blatant satire. Honestly reading that post just made me lel.

This

>implying watkin and anri exist anymore
They went full retard

>satire

I guess getting an awful titjob was satirical too?

They're white trash foreign fucks who make shit music for junkies to shoot up to, don't try and give them credit for something they themselves don't take seriously

The Ziggurat wasn't that great m8, it just seems good by comparison to their Die Antwoord material.

2ZEF4U

weirdos will do w/e to get famous

there are plenty of pictures of them before hand where they are standard hipsters

>points out its satire
>reeeeeeeeeeee you don't understand that it's satire
How often do you suck ninjas cock that you think pointing what they do is an act is an attack on them

I'm always terribly confused by how non-Americans perceive hip-hop/rap culture and try to emulate it. It's like they're 15 years in the past or something

Like yeah I get everywhere in the world has ghettos and struggle and maybe even gang/faction violence and drugs, but jesus the ones like picture related are so fucking prevalent and embarrassingly out of touch it's crazy. Hell then you got those rich korean/Japanese kids making music videos directly ripped from OG Maco and shit it's awful

Azealia Banks may be a psycho black bitch but she's def right when it comes to foreign rap

Idgaf but Ill side with them over worthless superhero flicks

>you will never be this much of a sheep for such a stale act
Feels good man, sorry you're a retard

>hip/hop rap culture solely belongs to america and everyone else is just imitating america

ok lad

I Fink U Freeky is the only good song they did. Prove me wrong.

you're not kidding

isn't a big part of Yolandi's stage act flashing her pancake ass at people?

she's like a slutty Grimes that intentionally makes her music unlistenable

Nigger I haven't paid them at all and I haven't listened to them in a year stay mad suicide faggot

that's obviously not the case though but I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'll be so bold as to say any other region/country has a better grasp of it, this shit started and was born here, it's not magically better on the other side of the pond where grime artists mushmouth incomprehensible bars

hell, listen to French rap it's fucking hilarious even if you understand the lyrics. It's like trying to take credit for black metal and shit when obviously edgy vikings in scandinavialand already claim that shit justly

what are you even trying to get across? regardless of your opinions on the matter, it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to create and maintain the image they have. you know they have a fan base, right? people like things other than what you like, i guess your autism is getting in the way

not a fan of their music at all because its not my taste but theyve worked hard and a fuckload of people genuinely enjoy it

t.chappie

>your movie fails horribly and was forgotten 3 days after release
>try to leech off the success of Suicide Squad because you think you invented fucked up relationships

>your movie fails horribly and was forgotten 3 days after release

I forgot Chappie existed lmao

And yet your ready to bend over backwards to defend them against a movie everyone is making fun of
I bet one of their songs really touched you and you made that a core part of your being or other some cliche shit and that's why you get so analy devastated, it must feel like a personal attack when people say those two look like idiots

why are you still comparing it to the USA? There isnt a standard or benchmark for it at all

>shilling this hard

Do yourself a favor and go to wikileaks and read their Sony emails

>And yet your ready to bend over backwards to defend them
>that's why you get so analy devastate

that guy didnt seem mad at all, and yet here you are angrily typing away your assumptions and insults

Pretty sure everyone forgot about it the moment they saw "from the director of Elysium"

Lol no none if their shit has touched me try harder faggot

Raging zef boner and bum bum are also good

>losing arguments on Sup Forums
>in 2016

cum on step it up newfag

money.

>nigger
>faggot
>b-but I'm not mad though you are
Gotta get you job in a theater mate for all the projecting you do

I like babys on fire. Cookie thumper and ne le nkemise 1 and 2 and dagga puff

Die Antwoord are a bigger joke than Donald Trump. Fuck those losers.

>if I copy what he does and say I'm not losing maybe people will believe it

You're talking dif people faggot I'm the one calling you a faggot

you dont even know who you are responding to any more, or what projection is

its almost tea time ausfag, stop shitposting

[incoherent rambling]

Thanks for proving my point that you are a butt hurt angry little man, did you just learn the word faggot today
>inb4 I'm not mad lol you are

>I say hes not mad
>post examples of him being mad
>b-but you don't know what words mean
Ok

>oh no, he found me out

this is really embarrassing. its hard to tell if you are being serious still or are just being ridiculous out of your own embarrassment

Kek nigger idc chill get triggered by being called a nigger and faggot

you cant even greentext properly, so i dont understand what youve said

>guy proves my point, twice over
>b-but that didn't happen, you pointing it out is crazy

>edgy 14 year old: the post 2: electric boogaloo

Found the summerfag

you never made a point aside from accusing someone of being bootyblasted when their post obviously wasnt angrily written, even though yours was clearly laced with frustration and confusion

did you take your meds this morning?

wiggers gon wig

>implying i havent been on this website almost every day for the last 11 years

its why it was so easy for me to spot out that you dont understand greentext and are the true summer

Sorry for not being polite in a die antwoord suicide squad thead. I'm 25 and don't care

>say the guy is booty blasted
>you say he isnt
>he's literally the next reply spamming nigger and faggot like an edgy teenager proving my point that he's upset
>b-but no he isn't, you didn't make a point
Can you read?

>said nigger or faggot 3 times
>"spamming"

>saying calling someone a faggot or nigger is edgy

well i guess that wraps that up then, you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Over 3000 days of shit posting
Truly you are the autist king

>muh no true scotsman

>Pretty sure everyone forgot about it the moment they saw "from the director of Elysium"

Man, remember when that guy was a Next Big Thing

Sad.

I'll be honest, I would still go see a district 13 sequel since I'm curious where the story could go

Remember when they got angry at Gaga for being more popular than them, so they made a music video where she gets brutally murdered alongside white pride imaginery (Gaga is jewish)?

Didn't they kind of out themselves for stealing their style from comic books?

These retards are still alive?

Seriously one of the best things to come out of the Sony email hack was seeing those fucking idiots emailing drivel to Sony execs over and over and getting almost completely ignored

>says the capeshit "fan"

Zef style, it's the fashion in the clothing store that Harley breaks into.

Business has taken another original youth culture and monetized on it..

Die Antwoord had their 15 minutes, time for them to move on

You mean vintage rock style as shown here

No, I mean Zef google it.

>South African
Why are they white?

Because you only see color.