Shoe thread

Shoe thread

Post your shoes and we'll all judge you.

Mine: Salomon X Ultra 2 GTX

These are my everyday kicks.

I hope you're trolling.

hey guys, recommend shoes for me.. i wear black leather jacket and usually black cargo pants or grey jeans, what kind of shoes are nice with that style..?

Not bad.

Adidas terrex crosstrail for the bike,
New balance trail running shoes for general,
Salomon quest gtx for wandering
Mammut gtx with grivel crampons for the snow
5:10 for the rock

blu flip flop

mines

These are 100x better than the og chuck taylor

these

ub reigning champ 2.0

ultra boosts are the fucking most comfy shoes on the planet.

The fucking nerd kingdom shoes in this thread are killing me. Do you guys really wear these shoes to announce to the world, "I am the biggest nerd in existence"?

Just got done with a pair of the terrex GTX. Was not impressed with how they held up. I switched back to Salomon. My previous speedcross 3's were maybe the best shoe I've ever had but I needed something more daily driver.

cool I got a pair of these

Currently rocking a really beat up pair of crimson chuck taylor all stars as my main, they have purple elastic band laces since with my daily schedule I slip my shoes on and off constantly, my backup par are brown mid-top vans with same color brown stretchy laces. Im telling you the elastic bands as laces replacement is fucking unreal, so snug and comfy like a nice tight lace but easy to adjust and when youw ant just slip em off and back on

go away with your ultramemes

The crosstrails are not particularly comfortable either, but having killed three many pairs of fiveten impacts of various types on the mtb, i thought that i would give them a go as they use the same stealth rubber, which is great.
They seem to be holding up ok so far, but will see how they last on the mtb. Not really using them to walk around in.

Nice, I prefer these tho

Filth

Inov-8 Terrafly GTX

All weather, all terrain. Can't be beaten. But not made any more.

These days if it's not waterproof then I'm not buying it. Vortex shoes have saved my life at work so many times. Without them I'd have to cycle through three pairs of shoes a day as they got wet.

Gortex not vortex. Stupid auto correct.

These are Goretex

I wear primarily skechers. They have a shoe for everything and the comfort is unreal.

First stop wearing cargo pants. Never wear black on black with every day clothes. Formal/dress only.

my shoes are cool. go fuck yourself

Dansko Professional careful not to roll your ankle but these things are so comfy

Sup bby

Want sum fuk?

white soles are Cool too. classic user

gay as fuck

Lara Croft is here guyz

bro

gayer than the light up fairy shits

I have been looking for all black old skools fmlh

NTM toi

Here's why none of you are getting sex.

Kek yeah, it's pretty bad

Bet me you live in Williamsburg.