Why are white boys so weak?

Why are white boys so weak?

Whites are civilized and have no need for violence

Blacks are thuggish and still living with a very tribal mentality

But they colonize every black country...

we don't lift

Why are niggers the scum of the Earth?

Why are nigger so fucking retarded?

Peep that Ethiopia though

What about Ethiopia?

Weak white boys are weak. That seems to be the only type that get fucked with by shitheads.
Y'all ain't fucking with 6'3" 210lb Bubba, especially when his boys are around; so cool it, will 'ya?

oh look, it's this thread again!

THE exeption

White Guys are weak because they get high paying jobs they work towards unlike working towards mussels for status you can't maintain in your 30s

Ur jalous because u cant have job

Why are black boy so less confident in themselve that they need to create that kind of stupid threads again and again ?

That tell everyting

They have to do something so they can try and cope with their inferior culture, skin color, genetics, and intelligence being erased from the world.

god I hate niggers so much

Niggers are the strongest, just look at the World's Strongest Man contest, literally all of them are niggers

Not as weak as you think but your average wild nigger travels in a pack of other hood rat nig nogs

not being the product of 300 years of artificial selection

>Why are white boys so weak?

If nigger so stronk why did they let white bois enslave hundreds of thousands of them and make them grow cotton

Why do white guys always make these threads?

Why are black boys such bullet sponges?

You mad this thread earlier I think

1/10 for tenacity

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ?!?$#@%!

To stir up hatred

Op is a POS

Fuckin’ niggers. They’re nasty as fuck. They stink, they’re ugly as a dog’s asshole, they’re dumber than Mexicans and they spread death and destruction like a fucking plague.
When you try to pick one up and put it in the toilet where it belongs it goes all apeshit, nigging here, nogging there, stabbing, stealing, raping and general nigger bullshit. You can’t corral all the breeding mongrels, they’re like greased pigs. The ones you do catch will game the system, abuse it, play the victim and convince white libtards they deserve another chance. The ones that get away will just go on committing crimes, shitting all over white people and destroying the fabric of our nation with they’re animal culture and neanderthal behavior.
The only solution is genocide but that generally applies to human beings not creatures that are two steps below a worms slimy cock trail. No, these things can’t be put down as easily as their insect superiors. They must be hunted and destroyed with extreme prejudice. They must be annihilated from the face of the earth, every single shit-colored one and never spoken of again.
The best part is that once the niggers are gone there won’t be any libtards either. Ah, a boy can dream.

see thisIt worked

no one, especially some b/tard virgins like you and OP can stir up the hatred I have for niggers
it's a force unto itself
faggot

Gee whillickers, isn't this odd?

Also, check em.

You hate pretty much everyone so who the fuck care?

You probably hate me right now

> falling for Sup Forums bait
I bet you think those "blacked" threads are also started by niggers, right?

I love this logic. We are simultaneously weak as fuck but we also oppress everyone. Make up your minds

Great points

Summer already?

lol maybe can should just throw his whole body into him to show how strong he is.

Cuz day taste better.

Where did you get your know-it-all certificate, cockbreath? I don't hate everyone and I normally would say I don't hate you because I don't know you but what the hell you sound like a gigantic faggot so yeah I hate your sissy ass
go fuck yourself

the italians had ethiopia until they realised it was stupid to keep it

Your bait is piss weak kid.

Sage

If you want to call losing a war(s) coming to their senses then so be it.

If you want to call having getting their asses handed to them, then who am I to argue?

You could've just said I was right

Well if a nigger is throwing his arms around like an apache hellicopter blades, then you try and avoid them

The only reason American blacks are even athletic is because of the breeding program the plantation owners had during slavery.
Dont worry niggers, you'll breed yourself back to obesity and diabetes before you know it.
And yes, you was kangZ

If you want to call paying $25,000,000 in reparations coming to their senses then so be it...

why are nazi recruiters so transparent?

That's through trickery, and having guns... If it was a hand to hand fights, it probably would have turned out differently...

So how about that ass-wooping ya got in Haiti?!!

Selective breeding?

that's a myth... white yankees are in fact weak as fuck, but bring ANY nigger to Mother Russia and see how "strong" he is KEK, it's not about races it's about cultures...

"Where the fuck is Hait...oh good thing you posted a map'