Why are most Liberals arrogant, irrational, egoistic and so triggered about everything?

Why are most Liberals arrogant, irrational, egoistic and so triggered about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2FCgV3k
youtube.com/watch?v=2pKlX7C16nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lack of education and shit parenting

Because they state facts and stupid people deny them. Eventually living in a world where idiots try to dictate how everyone should live their lives gets to you.

Liberalism is based on emotion not fact

Must be nice to be ignorant and not understand what facts are

Wait so are you trying to say that liberals are irrational because they dislike climate deniers? At least I don't need to point out your stupidity, you're capable of that all on your own

Liberals are constantly shoving against traditional roles in society. They hate ideas like capitalism, because an investment banker can make three times a professor's salary in a day. Their egos don't cope with that well.
They are irrational because they participate in the "long march" through the institutions with a goal of corrupting people with retarded concepts such as the examples bill nye has recently supported.
Discussions like these can be found here: discord.gg/2FCgV3k

You don't have to be a liberal to think climate change deniers are a bunch of knuckle-draggers sucking on the Koch.

For real. I wish i could be a science denying cuckservative.

Disregard this, I suck cocks.

>ICE CREAM GENDERS, GUYS!

Science, lol

This. Fact denial occurs on both sides, but anyone who tries to claim that this administration and the current right wingers are denying LESS facts than "liberals" are is delusional.

Pardon my frustration over your inability to accept any facts that disagree with your current world view. I think it's fair to get cranky over your idiotic and destructive attitude.

You're fucking wrong. Provably, mathematically wrong on many fronts. Trickle-down economics don't work unless you enforce the trickling-down, which is the opposite of that principle. Our climate is changing, and mostly getting warmer. No religion is true. Sexuality is not entirely decided by sex. The religious nuts and feudalists you represent and side with are fucking wrong, and that's why you idiots keep losing ground. I hate to put it this way, but the arrogance is largely justified.

Most people believe that claimte change is real, because all the evidence supports it

Not sure what your obsession with gender has to do with it

A true moron stood up

Oh give me a break. You want to tell me it's not the height of arrogance for you to state you know better than nearly every scientist in the world? Or even one? Unless you're a scientist with a doctorate in climate studies, biology, botany, or just about fucking any hard science, you don't have any leg to stand on. And yet here's Inhofe throwing snowballs during a senate meeting. The GOP has become a goddamn parody of itself.

/thread

we're talking about Climate Change denial, stay on track, if it's not too much for your addled brain.

I'm not a (((liberal))) you mong

because it gives their life meaning and makes them feel special, important and above the rules

"Facts" created by special interest groups with hidden profit motive.

>Big oil
>No, big government
>Pic related

Salty?

You don't feel special, user?

why are most conservatives in-bred mongers?

>big oil
Cuckservatives are a bunch of Kochsuckers

you seem triggered by liberals. maybe you should take a nap.

Um, Clinton Foundation, George Soros?

True religious zealot, regurgitating same shit

>Trickle-down economics = a rising tide lifts ALL boats
>Climate is the summation of change, idiot. What temperature shroud it be?
>Truth is a construct. Your religion is "science."
>What way of thinking has lost almost all the state governments, U.S. House, U.S. Senate and U.S Presidency?

minus the fact that conservative constantly whine about liberals. stop crying, you picked a loser for president and are upset no one likes him.

Yep, those are words.

>Liberals
>(shows Muricans)
baiting this hard

>Exxon Mobile
>BP
>Literally any big energy company
We can do this dance all night, user. And if you think this is the first time big oil has played conservatives for saps, look into what happened with leaded gasoline.

>sheldon2.png
>possible multiple sheldon.png reactions hoarded
opinion discarded

If you're gonna troll, you're gonna have to be more subtle than this.

Why are you so dumb?

Wew nice argument, user, really got me.
And conservatives wonder why liberals appear arrogant.

Am I the only one who thinks both sides are a little right?

Also, not everything has just two sides?

just me...ok

Cuz this is how stupid uneducated jesus loving fucktards are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pKlX7C16nw

trickle down economics served a purpose that wasn't intended to outlast the 90s, kid.

Climate change is a thing. A very mild thing, but a thing.

There are two genders.

Your arrogance is not justified. Quit acting like a child, discuss things like an adult and respect that people can have opinions too.

Ther are 23 genders you racist homophobic

prove it

not the same guy, but listen to yourself. You've made assertions that have been wildly discounted by the leading professionals of our age (except the genders thing, there's no consensus on this yet). What point is there debating someone who thinks they know everything? To me, what your assertions seem way more arrogant.

IDK after seeing 200 different things about bills nyes shitty no one cares show after the last couple days I'm pretty sure its the "conservatives" that area easily triggered aka autistic 16 year olds on Sup Forums who feel the need to make threads about whatever the latest thing their click baity youtubers they sub to bitched about

You've posted this a dozen times now. No one cares you fucking faggot.

Trickle-down economics require the money to trickle down, but it doesn't unless you have very high taxes. Wealth concentrates in the hands of the few, feudalism arises, and in the end the economy slows down. The workforce is made useless by lack of education and very few people have any buying power.

The world is warmer than it was 100 years ago, on average. It should be cooling off at about 0.5% the rate that it is warming, judging by recent glacial records. And our sea level is six inches higher than it was a hundred years ago.

I don't know how to argue with someone who thinks truth isn't a real thing. This is why educated liberals think they're better than you. Truth is objective, and the scientific method is the best way we have of finding it.

Social programs have been expanding, the war on drugs is ending, and gay and black rights and treatment have been improving for decades. That is what I mean by losing ground. The Republicans have a lot of control, but the long-term trend is towards liberal/left ideals.

>being rational
>popular opinion validates position

nice try faggot

Are you shitting me? The Republican party is the one that originally fought for black rights all those years ago, you absolute mongoloid.

What's Sup Forums doing on Sup Forums? Go back to your containment board.

They want to write the book not read the book.

you do realize you just described most radical liberals to a T

That was back when the south voted democrat, and the Republicans were the liberals. I'm not sure when the financial flip happened, but the Republicans picked up the xenophobic/religious value set in the sixties.

Well, they should cut that shit out.

(((facts)))

Kek

manufactoring consent

This is one of the few actually interesting threads on this shit board. Its either shitty ylyl or sharing their gf's nudes and cucking themselves.

LMAO
This shit again. You thought you were so clever, with your
>the democrats were pro slavery, once!
Yeah, back when they were a party of conservatives. Do you seriously just never realize this?

Fuck you, this is a banana thread now

Go on, tell us all how science has been a Jewish conspiracy since the beginning or some shit like that

Because they actually are smarter, they know it and find it frustrating to reason with retards

I don't really care. As a Libertarian, I reserve the right to act like a dickhead and claim that, as Squidward once said, "everyone is an idiot except for me."

This

Make Sup Forums great again!

If Atheist liberal smartasses don't believe in God, why do they get so triggered by Him?

I think for myself thankyou.

There you go again Lenny, if you keep saying stupid things like that, you're going to lose us our jobs

Before Liberalism
After Liberalism

This is what MENTAL disorder does

>implying Sup Forums was ever great
LUL the only people who think Sup Forums was ever actually good are newfags who regurgitate the same shit other newfags say about Sup Forums and how it supposedly used to be.

Says the cuck triggered by everything to do with liberals

It used to be good cancer, but now?Boring as shit.

Just go to /r9k/ then, because this is the new Sup Forums and the steady stream of newfags and "edgy" normies is going to keep it that way. I now get dubs multiple times a day because of the recent influx of new users. They're actively devaluing number GETs.

Over half of Scientists who won Nobel Prizes have Christian background.There is nice Wikipedia article about it,Libtard
You know real scientists not Bill Nye

You mean like the Liberals who claim Clinton won the election by over 3 million votes or that the Holocaust was real?

>Facts
>Opinions
pick one.

Stupid leftists like to think they are the same thing.

>/r9k/
Nah

>Liberals
Wrong country, Alexei.

'Evidence' is just a concept made up by Liberals to silence the TRUTH.

Then accept that this is the new Sup Forums, buckaroo. It will never stop. Soon, it will be absolutely infested by normie edgelords. They'll have to create a new board for us. Normies will infest it, too, until we all leave the site or resign to Sfw boards.

>2017
>thinking that the religious right even matters anymore
Nigger, we are on some next level American Reich shit.

Yo nice quads, that's a quality GET

Why are most Conservatives arrogant, irrational, egoistic and so triggered about everything?

Quads speak truth

why do conservative project like motherfuckers

If the world is alive then what are we?

samefag

The Earth is alive and man is a parasite, and heavenly bodies fight

>when edgelords and shitlords ruin everything

Why did this have to happen to our board user?

Amen.

Fag

This. Exactly. They never see this though. It's like they have a mental block that prevents them from seeing themselves accurately. The funny thing is that they wouldn't allow a study that would find out why. It might hurt someone's feelings. And we can't have that!