Is welfare the only option for someone with sex offenses other than self employment?

Is welfare the only option for someone with sex offenses other than self employment?

There must be Atleast one user with a sex charge on this site lol

nailed it

I just really don't want to sit on welfare for the rest of my life. I'm 25 and I'm afraid this is it. That I'll just sit on welfare and be a huge burden on society.

Maybe I should just accept that and be happy to suck everyone's taxes away??

how old are these charges and how severe?

be happy you live in a country that actually has welfare. if it really bothers you, do some volunteering.

what's wrong with self employment?

Tell us what you did to get charged nigger

Nothing wrong with it but I have no skills to build a business. I don't know anything I could tech online etc.

Raped and killed my mother and sister

How many kids did u diddle bro?

Teacher here but grew up working at family accounting firm.

Sex offenses=construction work

You'll make fine money and most rarely background or drug test. They also have lots of trouble finding dependable people so if your dependable you'll always get work/recommendations.

Fuck, drywalling will earn great money and get you in shape.

Also don't touch kids or rape no more , k

About 5 years and basically I was accused of inviting my son to touch me. I never raped him or anything but I made a mistake while I was addicted to drugs and alcohol. I actually don't remember the event itself.

I've invited literally dozens of people to touch me and never been charged.

I didn't diddle kids. I apparently had my son touch me. I don't remember it happening but I was convicted because my ex wife said that my son was trying to touch her friends.

On a side note
>Also dont touch kids or rape no more, k?
Kekd

The police where convinced I did have him touch me. But I honestly don't remember anything happening.

It was just a very fucked up situation after my divorce.

Molests kid
>made a mistake

No nigger, a mistake is when you accidentally transpose letters when typing

Go kill yourself already...end your other mistake (existing)

If u dont remeber it how do u know it happened? your wife ciuld have used it as exscuse to divorce a druggie husband and get back at you.

Turn your mouth and ass into moneymakers

But really you should punt

Yeah that's tough.
I think most sex crimes are just moments of extreme stupidity, sorry dude.

Seriously though, I worked at our family accounting firm in my teens and most of twenties doing payroll and tax season shit. Construction people give a fuck who you are as long as you show up when told and don't fuck around at the job sites.

tell that to Lena Dunham's supporters. at least OP did his time.

try learning a craft, if you get good you could make a decent living selling your stuff on line, youtube is your friend

and hope that one day America will become interested in helping you get better instead of stinging you up

I wasn't addicted during the relationship. It was after we split up. And I don't know that it happened but I was still convicted.

Frist off if I had not been there my son would have been in foster care. I did everything for him. She didn't do fuck all the whole marriage.

I'm. Not some horrible person who went oh boy I'm going to touch my kid. I don't even know what happened because I have no memory of what the police aid happened.

OP can craft homemade sex toys for boys

What country are you in?

I'll look into it. Hopefully there are some jobs when I move to Nova Scotia.

I was thinking of getting a degree at college so I could work with drug addicts and rehabilitation. I wanted to do some kind of social work before all this.

You could always become President of the United Snakes.

kys faggot

Canada. Quebec more specifically but trying to move to Nova Scotia because my french suck's. I had language development problems as a kid so I barely learned English.

you deserve to be castrated without anesthesia fucking kill yourself

Yes sure I do. You do know not all sex offenders are actually attracted to kids? If I had actually molested like violently like rape I would have killed myself.

shove broken glass up your asshole you fucking retard. i hope someday, somehow a cartel fucking skins you alive and cuts your dick off then shoves it down your throat until you choke and bleed out.

dude i fucking hope you get a spinal injury fucking die faggot

Okay. Not going to happen. Had I not taken care of my kid from birth he would have been in the system because no one else was going to care about him.

>Canada.
I've got nothing to add.

I'm from the US.

Take care Op & don't touch kids anymore, k?

Yep. You got what you deserved, shithead. And you're continuing to pay for it... and you're going to... because that's how justice works.

And the fact that you try to peddle "I was on drugs" is fucking deplorable. I used to be a massive cokehead, benzo-popping alkie. Never crossed my mind to INVITE MY SON TO TOUCH ME.

Whether you remember it or not, something inside you is big time fucked up... and for that you should pay. So just think of it as society trying to curtail your bizarre hidden perversions and balancing the scales just a tiny bit for the grief and trauma you've likely caused your entire family.

I the states at least you can't do most social work if you have a drug or sex conviction (im teacher and wife is counselor)

Good luck if immigrating to Canada, strict work laws and your history will follow you if you make it

(Claim Muslim on paper work,Salaam-Alaikum

Taxes don't fund spending.

Okay so I'll keep taking everyone's taxes. Thanks.

Think what you will but you don't know the details. I'm still allowed to see my son so yeah.

I'm actually Canadian. Just could never find work because I'm not French.

How old was your son when you had him give you a handjob?

Really? Did not know that. I get 550 a month right now.

>I'm still allowed to see my son so yeah.
On second thought. Kill yourself.

6. I'm. Not proud of what happened but even the child services acknowledges that I'm not a pedophile who is attracted to kids. Even the police said that there are different classes of shut like someone who actually seeks out kids versus someone like me.

I'm not going to. I'm doing all the things I'm being asked to do. Beleive it or not all sex crimes aren't equal.

The UK is vast. Von Dieman's Land received all manner of miscreants.

It's a common trope.
A budget is a budget.
It's more like spending funds taxes.
Also this

Being a pedophile is fine.
It's the acting out on it that is a problem.
Aim not to be a social offender.

>Beleive it or not all sex crimes aren't equal.

The thing is I'm not attracted to kids. I don't see kids and think I want to be with them or anything.

Whatever happened happened. But I don't even remember anything happening. I get that people will always think the worst of me but I've always been a good person.

why is Sup Forums so infested with virtue-signalling faggots these days

Stupid argument. Just because they spend more on other things, doesn't make spending on welfare right.

Its like saying that you bought a candy bar for $2, so why didn't you buy a glass of milk for $1? The 2 aren't related.

What I'm trying to say is there is a difference between gull out saying yes I want to hurt this child and I am attracted to children.

Plus not all sex offenders are rapists etc.

kill yourself

I don't know what to think of welfare. I just don't want to collect it forever. I'm okay living on little since that's been my whole life but that's not my point) 4

You can learn to build websites and do that on line. do crafts and sell online. I think you see a pattern here - online.

Not going to happen, sorry.

What *I'm* trying to say, my nigga, is that you are rationalizing your behavior and you need to be accountable.

You'd think everything you've been through would have taught you that but apparently you've clung to some flimsy delusion or rationale to get you through it.

That's not good.

It means you haven't learned your lesson.

How hard is it to learn to code websites? I have dome a bit of css and stuff in the past. Never was too good but I guess I could try and get better at it.

Math and programming have always come difficult to me.

Okay. Well I' not too intelligent and I get what you're saying. All I'm saying is I don't actually seek our children.

I get that something must have happened since I was convicted. I just don't have any memory of anything happening.

very little math is involved, and there are a shit ton of free websites that will teach you html and css. practice practice practice, then learn javascript.

There are also a ton of places that you can have a free website to practice with

>do crafts
like what?

Well then I will definitely do that. Could I find college courses to help? I find I learn best with someone like a teacher. Or Atleast someone I can show my work and have them show me what I did wrong etc.

Well tons of crafts exist. Knitting is a well known one. Making bracelets and stuff are others.

carve bears and eagles n shit outta logs with a chainsaw

yes of course there are college classes, maybe even at the library

Thanks user. I have always pefered computers over people when it comes to employment. Not many social skills here.

>knitting and bracelets
kek

Well, you could always kill yourself for being a degenerate pedophile. Pity they didn't end your life in prison.

NP as a 30 year RSO i understand what you are going through. These days with computers it is pretty hard to live down your situation.

And that would be great because the an my son has to deal with that too. Whatever I'm done with this. I gotactual answers from some anons.

A bunch of anons watch loli and shit on here all the time. Pretty much everyone here has something fucked up a boot them.

Seriously, you should kill yourself. You victimized a child. There's no coming back from that. You're a disgusting piece of shit who wants to fuck kids. there's only 1 option for you, you stupid PEDOPHILE fuck.

DO IT, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

Moron

encouraging someone to kill themselves is illegal. kys

lol

user is right. You victimized your own son. There's not much worse than what you did to your own kid, dude. You're mentally ill & have destroyed your own child's life.

You need to end your existence for the good of society. Kill yourself.

>You're mentally ill & have destroyed your own child's life.
How did he manage to do that?

SJW

What even makes you sick fucks decide to use children for your own gratification? I mean, WTF? It's your own kid? WHY?! Fuck ,you're disgusting!

Sometimes you just have to be selfish in life. It's your choice

I was molsted myself by a family memeber. I can tell you one thing - your son will never get past it. It will haunt him for the rest of his life. He'll suffer bouts of depression & suicidal thoughts. Wonder why you decided to abuse him when you're suppose to love & protect him. I've had fantasies of killing the family member that raped me, but thankfully he committed suicide while in prison.

You should do the same.

Because as far as I know he tried to touch me once and I told him not to do that and asked him why he did.
. Look think what you will but they let me see my kid because they said it is important to fix what is broken and because I'm not a pedophile.

OP's case seems to be pretty cut and dry, despite his excuses. But he is right that not all sex crimes are created equal.

I knew a kid in highschool who was on a registry. A fucking 15 year old when I met him. Why?
Because in 7th grade he ran and hid into the girls bathroom to prank a girl he knew, instead he saw the girl changing her bra or something stupid like that, jumped out laughing with a tiny woody and ran out into the hall.

We all suffer bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts.

I think it's pretty far fetched to blame those things on a single incident.
If you spent your teenage and adult life sucking dick for crack money or getting it on with old farts then you might have a basis to your claim.

curl up and die.
your fake trauma can only garner up so much pity. get over it.

While I'm sorry for you I didn't rape him. Look whatever. Not to mention my ex left him alone multiple times with a known child rapist when he was even younger and her stepfather who also molested her.

Are you from Florida by any chance?

Oh and if I hadn't protected him from his mother she had thrown him against a wall when he was young and would loose her shit on him.

I was the only reason he even stayed alive.

Nope Canada.

You make it sound like you dindu & were set up...that would be a great miscarriage of justice if true. Especially if your kid was molested by someone else

fake and gay

Its possible. I was told by police that guy couldn't have done anything because she was 'too young for his liking.' I found that to be pretty strange.