My girlfriend won't let me masturbate

My girlfriend won't let me masturbate.
She says that I'm addicted to pron and put one of these on my dick to "help" me with my problem.

I haven't had an orgasm in over 5 weeks. Not exaggerating. Every night, she ties me up and edges me several times with a blowjob, stopping right before I cum, then puts a bag of frozen pees on my dick and locks me back up without cumming after a about an hour. Then she makes me eat her out.

She has let me fuck her twice this past week, but only while under the influence of MDMA which made it impossible for me to cum. I literally fucked her for 3 hours Monday night and I just couldn't cum. It's driving me crazy. I've never been this horny.

Does anybody know how to have an orgasm while wearing one of these?
I'm very new at this orgasm denial thing and I need a reprieve she just won't give me.

stimulate your prostate (finger your asshole)

The way I see it you have two options:

1. Find a new lady
2. If it's not obvious, kill yourself for being a bitches bitch.

You don't understand, my girlfriend is a dime. I'm a 5 at best, on a good day. I'm hitting way above my weight class with this girl.

She's way out of my league.

Go to locksmith
Raep

show your girlfriend whos the alpha male , dont let her toy with you wtf

First of all. Stop lying.
Secondly, if you're not pierced and fixed into the tube you can just slip your dick out and jerk off, then slide it back in.

How do I know this? Because I tried this kink for a bit with some girlfriends.

I understand this is supposed to influence people into trying it, but try not to just make up a really bad and fake story and just be honest that you want to find out how to cum by using your poop shoot.

all you need is bolt cutters. Or find the exact same model and brand of lock, buy it, and the keys will work.

That's because luggage (or daughter locks) are total bullshit. Especially the TSA approved ones.

This didn't come with a lock. The lock is a real padlock.

if you aren't enough of a man to use bolt cutters then use a rotary tool with a cutting wheel

I made myself cum once with a strong dildo on my dick. It was pretty awesome actually. I switched form my taint to my dick a few times and it happened, I was super horny though. If you have a strong dildo I'd say press it against the cage and see where it leads, you may cum you may not. I used one of those wall powered strong vibrators, I can't remember what it's called at the moment though.

>pic related.

Gave my girlfriend the key to my chastity cage cause we had been experimenting with bondage and shit. First time she tied me to the bed she was really turned on.

Thought she would like the power of having my key... she kinda liked it, but was sad that she couldnt do anything with it anymore...

So whats the draw for women that like chastity - tease before sex, the power, or just fucking men over sexually?

OP you fucking asshole why would you complain about your situation? It's ideal. It's the dream.

Fuck you OP, give me your gf's number.

>stopping right before i cum

a professional fapper can cum without even making a noise... just make her think you are far from cumming and suddenly slush all that goo in her mouth

Learn to pick locks. Padlocks are insanely easy to pick.

Pathetic pussy.

OP give into it you chastity bitch. I hope she locks it on permanently.

I tried that the first time she let me out. She punched me really fucking hard in the testicles while I was cumming.

That was the last orgasm I had now that I think about it.

Good, a useless dick such as yours should be locked up. I hope she jb welds the lock on and throws away the key.

You're living the dream. Soon she will start fucking your ass everyday with a strap-on and you'll learn to cum from that. When that day happens she'll start pimping you out to fags she finds online and let them use your body so she can get rich.

Embrace your new life user. It was always destined to end here.

in that case, you tie her up with duct tape making sure to cover her mouth then have your way with her

She'll find a Fuck buddy named Jerome and he'll probably dom you too. So uh, good luck.

This

cum inside her pussy

>tfw too small to get locked up in chastity