Help me Sup Forums. You're my only hope

Help me Sup Forums. You're my only hope.

I recently knocked down a wasp nest because it was on the balcony of my apartment. I have a wife and child sp obviously I couldn't allow a colony to establish on my territory.

Once I chased off the queen I recovered the nest and found several helpless wasp larvae.

I've always loved insects, ever since I was a child. I decided to raise the larvae and as they hatched release them.

Now, for my dilemma AND my joy. My first larvae has hatched. Pic related.

This is where you come in.

It hasn't left the nest. I don't know its species. I don't know how to proceed. I live in central Florida if that helps.

Create a bond with the creature by letting her touch your penis

thats pretty cool OP, but wont it bite/sting (not sure) you?

this may sound gross but it'll work. you need to ejaculate right next to it (not directly on it) and use your finger to slowly push your semen to it and cover it carefully. dont disturb the eggs. they should hatch after that bro, leave it be for a week at most

It may sting me if I push too far but hasn't yet. I've grabbed the nest from it to feed the other larvae with nothing more than an agitated flutter of its wings. I've also fed it.

I think it recognizes me as a provider and not a threat to the colony.

While this is extremely interesting, I didn't intend to raise a wasp nest permanently lol

Nothing you can to it's going to die. It's astonishing it even got that far were you feeding the larva?

>Raised by human
>Human provides me with flowers
>Protect human so I can get more flowers
>Weird thing happen I start having feelings for human
>Suddenly one day human decides I'm not interesting and squashes me

:S

Why would it die?

As far as feeding, pic related. It's a broken mealworm with reptile calcium powder. I held it over each larvae for 30 sec to 1 min once a day.

I think adults eat something different though but I'm not sure which is why I'm here.

Sorry forgot picture.

nigga what the fuck

Nurse it with your teet

OP, you are one CRAZY motherfucker. Bees terrify my, wasps ABSOLUTELY terrify me.

Entomology professor here. Where in central Florida OP?

Don't wasps need to be with their colony or they kill them selves if permanently separated?

Well I've managed to tame this particular group. See picture.

What should I do with my newfound power?

Ocala.

Very interesting OP hope to hear more updates on this.

Don't know. I'm hoping some expert can shed some light.

mash and feed to sister larvae

I literally spent all day killing wasps and carpenter bees.

drones only live for like three weeks

Pretty sure the update will be op being stung many times.

Professor here.

Polistes Exclamans. Common paper wasp.

Not an expert on this species. Hive mentalities very per species.

>take them
>Get empty room
>Get gigantic net fence so they don't escape
>Put pipe leading to outside into the room
>Plant as many flowers your prostitute salary can afford
>Slowly grow wasp army
>Use wasps as weapon to take over neighborhood
>Repeat to houses throughout neighborhood using cash from dead neighbors wallets
>Take down police force
>You are wasp king
>Take over America
>Make more nukes
>Litteral world leader
Do it

What do I do now professor?

>OP
>>Go watch Marvel's Antman
>>Become waspanon.

rolling for space program

To be honest I had the nefarious idea of somehow using them against my neighbors, who I share a staircase/balconly with.

One of them likes to leave cigarette butts all over our shared space so if I could somehow weaponize my childr- the wasps, that would be ideal.