This movie is worse than Batman & Robin

This movie is worse than Batman & Robin.

she was by far the worst character. why was she dancing the whole time?

Batman and Robin would be received much better nowadays, given it shares a lot with modern Marvel

Not really bud

> mfw her pawns are literally the putty patrol

Still better than Civil Bore

>Brother withstands gatlings and missiles like nothing
>A grenade kills him

>Enchantress withstands machineguns
>Punches and kicks make her kiss the floor

This movie made no sense, it was tailored so the main characters could win, the only threat was the nano bomb in their necks, nothing else, Waller was the only real danger in this movie.

>Batman & Robin.

that flick is the quipkino Marvel always tries to be. Needless to say as your bait game is this weak, but SS is much better

It would be received well on Sup Forums because everyone else thinks it's garbage.

>model in a movie
>models instead of acts

Her brother never withstood missiles, just 50 cal machine guns. And he was killed by a rather large anti-tank mine.

It doesn't matter how tough she is either. She still weighs as much as a normal woman. It's not hard just to knock her down.

There was an A-10 thunderbolt in there

This.

I'm so dissapointed, not by the design or performance so much as I am for the praise it is receiving. It's so strange to me.

>praise

what are you smoking? the movie got shit on by critics

Actually it got pretty average reviews, but where a 2.5 was counted as fresh in one film in this it was rated rotten.

FUCK YOU

I loved it from start to finish. An 8/10 enjoyable emotional drama, great character backstory film.

I'm aware, but her, that particular bit. I've read of people praising the character or worse the actor herself.

Fuck you she looked really great and qt

Why didn't she turn into an 8 foot tall god-thing like the other two gods in the movie?
Especially if she was just going to get into a sword fight with everyone at the end.

Means naff all if he ripped it out the sky before it shot him. I love those planes, but stealthy and agile they are not.

She reminded me of Alma from F.E.A.R. especially that spooky subway station scene.

Nice nostalgia memories

>that 11/10 body

jesus christ i want to bone her

>praise
wut

she is hot and i want to bang her but why the fuck was her body doing a salsa dance constantly

>why the fuck was her body doing a salsa dance constantly
not finding that hot

>le caveman face with boy physique
>cute

damn nigga thats some bad taste

What did she mean by this?

>I'm so dissapointed
Didn't you like that subway bathroom scene when her hands came through the mirror and smashed that guy's head into the mirror?

That was great and creepy

Honka Honka

Cara is box-office poison. Movies she stars in either flop or fail to meet expectations.

Bitch should stay in her cuckcountry and out of anything I have to watch.

hahaahah, it was like she was dancing while forgetting how to walk.

She's enjoying the good life isn't she?

Yup

It's making money. But its despite her.

The problem now is how will her contribution be perceived. Will she manage to exploit this partial success by fooling casting calls into thinking she had anything to do with it? Considering the marketing machinery that's been working for her all this time I think we shall see her being down the quality of more projects in the future. She was never that good a model either, she got a lot of backing is all.

You have both got it so wrong.

I had no idea who Cara was before I saw this film and to me she did a decent job. Sure her acting in OP pic related could have been better but she sounded great in that Brazillian language when she spoke to her brother, did a great performance of being creepy in her basic Enchantress costume.

I hope to see her again in another DC film (after all Amansa gave Bruce a folder with her included so I will be heaps excited if she is in Justice League).

> WHY IS SHE DANCING ?
> JACK WHY IS SHE DANCING ?

I hope you are shilling for marvel or you would have a very bad case of autism

I only knew who she was because the media in my country (which has a very close-nit relationship with the American media) continuously pushed her as a legitimately good actress and model, despite blowing at both. Not to mention all those embarrassing interviews she does.

Look up her acting credits, then look at how much money each movie made and honestly tell me she's a good actress because I can't see it. In no role has she ever stolen the show, and in roles where she HAS to steal the show like SS. Her performance was remarkably drab and underwhelming.

Enchantress: Ah after 10000 years I'm free! Its time to conquer earth!

Waller: Flag! find me 7 convicts with attitude!

Laid it on too thick, man.

More importantly how many girls are going to be dressing up as Harley/Enchantress for Halloween when they really shouldn't????

What you mean shouldnt?

>thats a 11/10 body to you

wew wew wew lad

Hurr durr: the jpg

>Kids think their boy girl makes up for umas fapkino

This is meh
But when her eyes starts glowing and she starts moving around like an australopithecus (Not the white girl dancing version) that is when she really became hot as fuck

Is this what sex tourists seeks in cheap, ugly ethnic prostitutes?

I'm KEK'ed really hard right now.

>falling for the le Batman & Robin is bad meme

Batman & Robin is literally the old comic book come to life.

wtf I love Justin Bieber now