I refuse to believe she's 14

I refuse to believe she's 14
No 14 year old has a rack that big

I mean seriously. What could a 14 year old be doing to get so much attention

My first lay was a 14yo with a rack bigger than hers.

I remember a half mexican chick in my middle school who had an impossibly huge set of tits. Some just get lucky.

Who cares? She's got a rack and she is a ghetto bitch you'd like to fuck, but won't ever. Get over it, she is no different than a Kardashian. She got famous over being fucking retarded. Stop making her famous; stop talking about her.

I know a 14 year old, big rack, big ass, but her face looks like the FUCKING CRIMSON CHIN.

Too bad Dani doesn't have that ass :^(

Dani's ass isn't shit tier, it can be good.

What's really fucked up is that she's given out nude pics & does "cam shows" that are practically sex shows. Surprised the authorities haven't taken the bitch into foster care yet..

prob cuz she's loaded with bovine growth hormone

Nudes?

When I was 15 I dated a 14 yr old with triple D's.

You're kidding right

Bullshit

Satan, huh? I blame your for my attraction to underage girls.

Where can I find

Also, do you user's think I have a chance. I think I look pretty good

:)

Op, I saw a young girl about 13-14 with bigger tits than that a few days ago. Pls do yourself a favor and remember bras. If you've never felt one, push up bras have a ton of padding on the bottom of them.

>Pewdiepie2.0.jpg

Hang around on Sup Forums long enough, someone will post them. Seen threads with them in them several times in just the past 3 days.

Dunno where you'd find them beyond that. Not interested in them myself. Sorry, user.

She recently went out and said she doesn't

>When she started modelling in 2006 at age 14, Shinozaki caused widespread press and Web comment about her having an unusually curvy figure for a Japanese teenager.

Either way I'd fuck her deeper than Mariana's Trench.

but aren't asians usually on the flatter side?

Did you not read? The unusually curvy part?

They start young, is how.

How is a 5th grade boy supposed to handle this?

I mean she's unusually curvy for any 14 year old

Whats her sc? Asking for a friend

Badbhabi

Having the same issues with my niece. Recently turned 14 and look what she's sporting.

It's bhadbhabie

isnt that like...technically illegal if thats daniel ravioli or whatever the fuck?

Not her

Why don't you have a seat over there.

It ain't her.

I introduce you to a crazy world called push-up bras, push up pads, breast rape, push up tape gels, and pairing together push-up bras and sports bras! Wild

Tape. Breast tape.

Rape works just as well.

Hoping this is real, I will literally suck your dick if you have more

>Breast rape

I don't need your help to introduce myself to that world.

>facebook tier trends

Can she even legally have a tattoo at her age?

ue

Not her. She doesn't have witch finger nails

That's the only one I have. And I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure it isn't her.

If her parents go with her, they have to sign papers.

With parental consent

She does actually. It's super gross

I'd love to see this sow bred up good and proper after an africanus criminalus breeding session, 36 weeks preggers, feedbag on face, hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

Does she have a bf? Or how often does she fuck?

If she's only 14, how does she have a tattoo?

Plot twist she is a witch.

:'^(

>Shinozaki
Links?

how is she in a dorm room if 14? this is bullshit.

post this on pol we need to find this dorm room to prove she isnt 14. that floor and window shades are key prolly also trim

That's what I'M asking

She looks like young Jada Stevens

that's a bedroom

I wonder what her reason for slutting is? Why bother?

no way she is 14 first of all tattoo which can be gotten parents consent but she clearly lives in a dorm room.

shes not 14-15-16-17 shes over 18 thats for sure, the question is where is she and we nee more pics to find that out. shes been careful thats the only pic i ever saw of her in a dorm which only excuse could be she is visiting school to get out of it being her room.

okay... Be aware, one single bra can add more than 2 cup sizes. That means a B cup will look like she has DD's..... It's called Bombshell by Victoria's Secret.

this looks like a dorm or hotel rec area any idea on gps of this does snapchat post that with pics?

And a waist bigger than hers.

With wide open hands

I have tons of videos ripped from SC, but I'm a plea and can't turn them into webms

Nah, it's just God trying to set us back on the right track.

i dont think its a dorm theres a pet bed there in the back but no way she is 14 someone find her real name and if thats it then a dob should be easy

>breast rape

More like best rape

:-)

perfectreactionface.jpg

Buddy I've sucked on 12 year old tits that were bigger than that girls

>12 year old tits

Assuming she hit puberty at 14. Those tits belong to a 26 year old

I know a 14 year old that has waaaaaay bigger tits than her. Like ATLEAST a D cup. She's the sister of my friend's gf, and everytime I go over to his gfs house with him, I can't help but look at them. They're just so nice.

How do you get vids from snapchat

I have a video capture app

my gf has HH cup tits now and at 14 she was beyond a triple D. Bigger than this skank whore but I do admit for such a skinny bitch she's stacked. I'd fuck her.

The load i would drop in this bitch's stomach.... jesus chriiiist

What's it called

nice veins

Maybe about as deep as a shallow puddle lol

on here >>> www.mallandrinhas.net

lol she only has an ass when she is leaning her entire body into it.

back to /s, astro.

you're kind of a fucking idiot. 14 year olds can have a tattoo with parental consent and being present in the usa. how do you think she has the fucker on tv?? advanced skank cgi?

ever heard of google? fucking use it.

Screen recording and mirror

Or unlucky, I knew a girl who had reduction surgery at 13 to drop hers down from a f cup to a dd cup. Her back was that fucked up from having such large tits at that age.