The asshole on the right is my husband his name is Daniel Nicolas Arnold he beat the shit out of me i am on the right...

the asshole on the right is my husband his name is Daniel Nicolas Arnold he beat the shit out of me i am on the right. He is a pilot ivwas married to him for 8 years he was extremely abusive andvivwent to live with him in Qatar in the Middle East He used to lock me in, i gad to leave Qatar through the American embassy scorting me out and he beat me several times hecwatches snuff films i need to get shit on him but i don't know how to be good with computers. please ifvyou arecwilling to help send me an e mail to eristanley@gmail. com his icloud is [email protected] or [email protected]
thank you.
no perverts please

tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo bitch

Tittays or gittays the fuck out.

Tits and timestamp or kindly get the fuck out

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo thot

>tits or gtfo

Show us your fucking butthole spread or tits or get the fuck off my site

Tits and time stamp.

Stupid whore, learn the rules.

Tits or get the fuck out, no, actually....

tits and timestamp or one of the b/tards just might hack your shit so hard the internetpolice dropz brix.

NYPA faggot

togtfo aka tits or get the fuck out

Tits or hits, your choice

3 dubs in a row. dubs for everyone

tits or gfto slut

Clearly he didn't beat you enough, cause here you are, acting out like the whore wife you are.

ask him where he gets his snuff films, pls

Pics or it didn't happen troll-bitch

THIS IS YOUR HUSBAND.

WHEN I GET HOME...I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS ONCE AGAIN

the asshole on the right is my husband his name is Daniel Nicolas Arnold he beat the shit out of me i am on the right.
>the asshole on the right
>... i am on the right

Your site?
Moot? Is that your little faggot ass?

TITS OR GGGGGTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFO

Lol of course he did. Tits or gtfo

Tits and we will grant your wish bitch.

Otherwise fuckoff

Hiro

we wont help for shit if you dont show tits

Are you really sure he's beating you, cause your face looks like a minivan that's been in back to back crashes, so he might be trying to buff out the dents on his car then.

Here what you do..... next time you do something stupid and he needs to beat you

As he is hitting you, pull out tits and finger pussy. It will make him stop.

the keks where real with this one

I understand you are new to this woman, to make it easy:

One: the rule is made because we are all equal here. No tittie privileges like out there in the real world. So if you want your female privilege here you have to give us tits.

Two: It's not that hard. Just take a piece of paper write the time and date and snap a photo. Your face do not have to be shown (although we do not mind) so it's JUST NOT THAT FUCKING HARD.

And now that you've awokened the beast, moots band of pet raptors and given your contactadress youd better just do it before b rapes the shit out of you by giving all your infos to your ex who seems more like one of us than you.

Kek

I think he's saying we want to see your boobs

This website sucks

If you showed your boobs they would have helped.

How are both you and your husband on the right? Who is the woman then?

It's quite simple. Tits= currency

Siamese I guess...

>pilot
>beats people
I can predict which airline he works for

when are you guys going to learn that OP is full of it, he is a guy.

Kek

Kek

well deserved cunt