Name a more Cape Kino scene. I'm waiting

Name a more Cape Kino scene. I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw
youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEz9oE17ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole movie felt like a combination of a bunch of music videos.
Great scenes all around but disjointed as fuck, just like BvS. Well at least there were quips.

It even uses Alex Ross lighting.

Leto didn't smile enough, but I suppose that wasn't in this Joker's mannerisms to have that Alex Ross type of smile

Easy
youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU

memes aren't kino

someone get this hothead outta here

He was literally trying to be Ace Ventura. Just the way he acted seemed so forced tryharding to be this "deranged" person and he ended up unironically acting like Ace Ventura.

was that even in the film?

This scene was so corny. Christ what a piece of shit this movie was.

Damn, Margot is spot on. This scene was fucking wasted on this movie.

This was such a bad fucking movie. BvS was kino, but this was just objectively terrible.

We need more Harley in her jester suit. Fuck her new look

I don't like the MCU but these Evans edits are hilarious.

Sucks to be you then lmao

That costume is stupid.

But it wasn't. Apart from the editing which was too superficial, it was a pretty entertaining movie.

this one

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw
Blade was an ultimate Cape Kino.

Shut your mouth you fat pig

>The whole movie felt like a combination of a bunch of music videos.
That's because WB got music video/trailer editors to edit the final cut of the film.

Not even joking

Take your pick

""""no""""

That costume is stupid.

Fag

said no one ever

>"Would you...live for me?"
>"DO NOT SAY THIS OATH THOUGHTLESSLY"
>"Desire becomes surrender.. surrender becomes power"

This scene was brilliant with the music, cinematography.

After Harley jumps into the chemical pool, Joker turns around being deep in his thoughts before turning back around to face the pool, taking off his jacket and diving after her.

P E R F E C T I O N

This caught me off guard, had a good laugh

I don't like my camrip, it's a piece of shit even though it's 900 mb, does anyone have a better one?

This guy gets it. Makes me think if people are just trolling when they say this film was so bad because it seriously wasn't. I give it an 8/10 with how much enjoyment I had with watching it and it definitely makes me want to see it again.

That costume is still stupid.

this show was a surprise kino injection

Just watch the fucking movie by paying for it!

How else is Ben Affleck meant to make his Batman film if the other DC films bomb?

This is the best Evens edit

wow, so amazing, they can copy a painting! They have the original painting right there in front of them, showing them how to do everything, then they move the lights around, and they did it! WOW, SUCH CREATIVITY

dat fupa

straight KINO

holy FUCK

kino as FUCK Tbh

I'll take this.

>he never watched the cartoon series

Where did you get that webm? Hd rip?

kill kys your'reself

>WB legit order a reshoot that is exactly from the comics/cartoon in way of clothing design
>everyone still calls them hacks
Jeez okay WB stuffed up with cutting heaps of Joker scenes out but at least they actually tried with this film.

Suicide Squad is by far better than BvS in feeling more like a comic and having more enjoyment.

No it's from the Gangsta Music Video (the song that plays during the chemical scene).
youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo

Great cinematography

I know that the costume is from the cartoon for manchildren, but that doesn't make the costume any less stupid, it looks even dumber in real life.

one scene doesn't fix a shitty movie

>everyone still calls them hacks

>fuck up and make bad decisions
>freak out and scramble to minimize damage and backlash by backtracking instead of owning the mistake and trying to improve
>proof they only care about $$$ and nothing else
>wonder why people still call them hacks

I'm glad you've got no involvement with any medium that entertains me.

Non-meme answer

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEz9oE17ac

Her name is literally Harley Quinn and she wears a Harlequin costume, you idiot.

Are you literally dumb?

>Suicide Squad is by far better than BvS in feeling more like a comic

that's why it's gay to us who appreciate films it's cool that you like blockbusters meant for the ignorant masses but some of us love the craft of filmmaking more than cartoon worlds

Wait, Snyder was trying to compare Superman to Jesus all along?
He truly is a subtle little genius.

>saying "manchildren" for no reason

You're not a native English speaker, are you fuccboi?

Reminder that the Joker is literally Angelface.
>I felt like destroying something beautiful

He tried and failed.

Manchild who watches cartoons spotted. Go back to your hugbox.

Mate.

Why so mean guy? Were all supposed to be on the same side here.

the problem is that with that kind of budget this is pretty much the least you can expect. The filmmaker's work has to put these scenes together and make it work somehow, or walk away from the source material to make his own thing. Just adapting a few panels and artworks from the comicbook and sticking them together don't make a film.

And yet kino is a meme, take this L

No, manchildren's side is on Sup Forums.

He's right. What are you trying to prove?

>but some of us love the craft of filmmaking
Suicide Squad has all that. Heaps of artistic scenes filmed with great cinematography.

Someone shop Mike on the left.

>mfw some tard on Sup Forums, probably a redditor, thinks this is good cinematography

It's completely awful, every shot has that distinct cheap made-for-tv look to it. You could probably find better lit movies on youtube.

Still a stupid costume.

Where do you think you are?

Then what should she wear bud

This is Harlequin costume, retard.

Can I have a source on that buddy?

Is this from the movie?

Not Sup Forums?

This.

Skin-tight costumes work when they can be unrealistically tight, mainly in comics and animation. It's hard (but not impossible) to get them to look good in CG, and harder still when worn by a live actor. The movie's redesign of Harley was a good choice.

If she wore that straight through I would see this movie.

everyone ITT seriously soduko

Trust me, it's ironic. There is no way in hell that Leto knew he was doing a dead on Carrey voice the whole time.

The word your looking for is kitsch

>great cinematography
fucking kek

What she wore in the Arkham Asylum game.
It still held the aesthetic and familiarity of a clown but with the updated deranged and damaged look that a sociopath in reality would possibly wear. Instead we have this dogshit that looks retarded as fuck and is only included because of "man children" that need their daily dose of nostalgia to live.
It's shit like this and the names they give superheroes that has landed it in such a pathetic light and why comic fans are looked down upon, even among other losers.

Capeshit needs to be updated for modern standards and all the retardation removed.

you sound fun to be around

Burton's Catwoman disagrees.

Hell, Black Widow's suit is tight enough too.

All of Watchmen

>the names they give superheroes that has landed it in such a pathetic light and why comic fans are looked down upon, even among other losers.
the thing i like about nolans batman movies was the fact that people just started calling him batman
he never actually goes out and says "i am batman"
at least i cant recall that he does
its something that the public started calling him and it stuch

>implying black widow's suit is skin tight

love that film

I liked this movie, very entertaining but also much darker than advertising was making it out to be. I disliked the villain and henchmen. I would liked it to be about them doing some infiltration, theft mission, like in Dirty Dozen or something. Not destroying ancient demon witch or whatever, that was dumb

>he never actually goes out and says "i am batman"
u wot m8

lol oh you silly goose

They start out calling him "the bat man" not Batman.

>What she wore in the Arkham Asylum game.
So she should be dressed like a sexy clown/nurse without the context of being in a mental hospital?

Yeah, that won't confuse people who are seeing her for the first time in this movie.

That classic Harley costume looked so shitty in that scene, I've fapped to dozens of cosplays that do that costume 100x better.

This. There are so many good Suicide Squad stories.

right
whatever
you get the point

But still Sup Forums. If you're surprised to find man children on this site you must be brand spanking new.

no this place is where adults come and have serious discussions abou..... wait thats reddit

I think you're on the wrong board, Sup Forumscksucker.