ITT: NoFap musicians

ITT: NoFap musicians

Rivers was completely abstinent for 2 years before his marriage, though he was shagged a lot of birds before that

Kanye West look it up lol
this one surprised me, was this when he wrote pinkerton?

Does nofap count if you eat your own cum afterwards to maintain protein levels?

No, after Pinkerton. Around Pinkerton was where he used to go to massage parlors for "special treatment" and have 4-ways with only women. This was in the early 2000s.

Was he the 4th woman

HOT

jesus fuck maybe he should have kept choking his chicken

Unrelated but I was dragged to one of his spoken word shows recently and it was him virtue signaling for an hour
He's become such an embarassing moron

when will this fucking hack die mu?

Because... I mean just look at him. I think its fair to assume

the fuck is virtue signaling?

Don't ask in such a hostile way as if the concept doesn't exist you mouthbreather bitchboi
Read a fucking book

>implying virtue signalling is some intricate philosophical concept that you learn from being well-read and learned
kek, it's some stupid Sup Forums meme that got out-of-hand. It's the stupidest shit I've ever heard - an excuse for people to shut others down for being vocal about their views.

he gets so much pussy he wouldn't ever need to fap?

Virtue signaling is not just being vocal about one's views. And yes, Rollins and people like him (e.g., Jello Biafra) essentially just virtue signal in their lyrics and their boring predictable appearances where they state boring predictable liberal views to show how moral they are, how "fighting the man!" they are when they just parrot what the man wants them to say. Let's see them be skeptical of immigration like Morrissey and see how they get put down by all the major Jew outlets.

Henry Rollins is a piece of shit and he sends money to the SPLC, literally. Cringe.

lol dig the Sup Forumssignaling what a shill

naw, man - that littlebitch signalling

havent you ever read a fucking book?

cant even fucking ask nicely (Sup Forumsflakes cant handle the hostility - better go find a safe place to homotrump)

I truly have no idea what any of you just said

it's an american thing

Pretending to care about non existent political issue to get street creed from retarded millennials