RIP doge. You were a very good girl :'(

RIP doge. You were a very good girl :'(

F

RIP doge

F :(

Mine passed away last January, still not over him. It just started raining recently and I'm still in the habit of coming home to let him in and clean his paws off because that silly bastard loved to lay in the rain.

F

sleep tight little pupper

story? also F

(checked)
She started throwing up/defecating blood. Rushed her to the vet. She had a blockage and needed surgery. She just passed and I'm waiting on the results on what blocked up but she said it looked may be a cancerous tumor. Waiting to hear back on what it was tho.

Thanks Sup Forums

Rip to a very cute dog. Sorry for your loss user.

thanks guise

No matter how sad you may feel OP know that you gave that dog a good life and that's something to be proud and happy about. Don't be sad that it's over be happy that it happened. And who knows maybe you'll see her again someday ;)

Rip doggo never forget

Hey doggo. You were a good pupper. Have all the snacks and beef jerky treats you want in Dog Heaven and you can shit on the floor and whatever you want, little buddy.

she's a good girl

Best wishes in the afterlife sweet pupper.

Rest now sweet pup.

sorry to hear that bro =[ heres my little man. how old what she and what did you feed her?

ty am waiting to hear from the vet on what exactly caused her condition

(checked)
she was a 4 year old pit. the vet had her on a diet of canned soft food for her tummy. they kinda screwed me around so I had to take her to another vet and they opened her up, let me know she wouldnt make it. thats a cute puppers what his name? :)

F

F

that sucks man sorry to hear that. ive been feeding mine chicken and rice since he was 10 weeks old.His name is Dino,.

RIP

F

Sorry to hear it user. Lost my doggo a few months ago. Liked him a hell of a lot more than any people I have ever met.

Faggot dog

sorry for you loss. i know that feel

no u

edge

You're mom is gay bitch

Sorry for your loss mate.

RIP pupper

here read this it's funny

or, at least, it's funny to me.

My doggo now OP!

>pit bull
it deserved it