So I asked for help identifying these pills my roommate left behind in cellophane when she moved out...

So I asked for help identifying these pills my roommate left behind in cellophane when she moved out. They're 30 mg oxycodone pills. I don't really want to do them, maybe a half of one, but what should I do with the rest? Can I really sell them for 30 a piece? Anyone in 239 want some free pills? I'll just give them to you. What to do with these stupid things?

Toss them in the trash cuz opiates are evil

Just take them OP. Quit being a pussy

Yeah I know they're stupid but I guess pill heads love them. Don't want to throw away potentially$120.

Might take a half of one and do it in pieces. But I don't want all this. Too addictive and fucked up. My roommate was known to be kind of a druggie. We never had problems she just moved out of state and left pills behind.

So lets post on 4 chan and sell to undercover, or as u say "give for free". Just crush 1 up n sniff one, or throw them out,

Thats not 120dollars at most 20 just do em a half at a time on a full stomach

Could throw your life away with a drug dealing charge now that you posted this on the TOTES AN OMINOUS image board

I don't wanna throw em out... I'll find someone to sell em to. Just don't want to throw them away when I learned that people pay 30 a piece for them.

Theres no way even an addict would pay 30 a piece bro

>Too addictive and fucked up.
Unless you know where you can get more easily there is little to no risk of addiction. Just take them over the course of the weekend and enjoy yourself.

just 4 isn't going to get you addicted

I guess you're right. I figure people here are cool enough not to call the Feds on someone with 4 pills. If someone knocks on the door I flush em. I have no drug paraphernalia or anything else. Just don't want them in my house. I know they're sought after.

but thats the price its 1$ per mg

Yeah but what if I like it a lot and want to go get more? It's not like it's hard to find drugs. Especially pills here in Florida. I don't want to take the chance.

She's probably so pissed she left them

>rightfully bashes OP because OP is always a faggot
>4 chan
>4
>Chan
ISHYGDDT

Lol dude shhhhh

Well someone in the thread I made before said people will pay up to 30 a piece. Sounds stupid to me too, but drug addicts, I guess...

Ill take them just give me ur full name and address
Not a cop btw

Just gonna flush em guys. Don't know anyone who wants em. Gonna keep one for myself and cut em into quarters. I did like my Percocet when I got my teeth pulled.

You type like someone that's way too smart to be risking the bisquit over a potential $120.

Tbh, if I had them, I'd probably take all 4 and die

Five dollars max. Also it's a shitty high and it's really not good for you. Save them for when you're in serious pain and out of weed.

A full 30mg? Way too much. I got five mg after surgery and they fucked my shit up.

Wtf are you talking about "shitty high". If it's anything like vikes it's awesome with a shitty hangover. They're terrible BECAUSE of how good it feels.

Holy fuck youre a cunt

Because he's not a total degenerate? Can I still say that or has the alt right ruined it?

Take that shit OP quit being a pussy sniff that shit

Oxycodone Hydrochloride