Should I kill myself, Sup Forums?

Should I kill myself, Sup Forums?

I ruined a 12 year old girls development by pretty much taking advantage of her when I was 17.

She was so smart for her age i hardly fucking remembered that it was illegal to be with her and i've been fucking hating myself for years

no, nothing physical happened between us thank fucking christ

Greentext time

What Happened my man? Be sure to put when and where. also include your full name, and address.

I'll try my best I guess
>be me
>16
>diverse group of friends ranging between 14 and 18
>one day some asshole invites a 11 year old to join us
>only female in the group besides my best friends girlfriend
>literally all the 14 and 15 year old's are hitting on her
>shes not responding
>whatever she's cool
>get a girlfriend my own age
>daddy issues up the fucking wazoo
>break it off after a year
>hang out with friend group about a month later
>start arguing about whether or not the government should give us our land back with the 12 year old
>60% of our state is owned by feds
>me being a libcuck argued for the federal side
>somehow she was able to actually hold a debate with me
>get her number saying i'll debate with her more later
>little shit actually falls for it
(1/?)

Continue mate, Gotta have something to upload to le 9gag account.

>hit on her somewhat aggressively after talking about politics that night
>start fapping in call cause i want to weird her out
>she's just giggling and suddenly goes quiet
>how did this work
>why am i attracted to a 7th grader
>oh well that ends
>fall asleep guilty as all hell with pants around ankles
>wake up to dad barging on door
>panic mode
>a few months pass and we keep dating
>guilty as all hell
>she promises not to turn me in
>don't know why but she did
>proceed to pressure her into calling me daddy
>dear god the guilt but it was amazing when we were in late night calls
>she didn't tell our friends cause I explained how this shit was fucking illegal
>argue in friend group, furiously want eachother by night fall
>oh well
(2/?)

moar

FUCKING BUMP

>Best friend breaks up with his girlfriend
>he starts hitting on me
>girlfriend that's probably smarter than I am at keeping this a secret starts drawing us together and calling us a bunch of faggots
>our friend Adam backs her up playfully and tries to slide into her panties
>jealousy was probably too great
>learn the guy who I thought was her dad wasn't her dad in a late night call
>her dads dead
>oh fuck no more daddy issues
>start being hesitant around her because I was an asshole
>Ignore her to hang out with my friends because I feel like she's emotionally unstable
>Fun fact; I wasn't ever the first one to say 'I love you' during late night calls
>I was a pussy beta fag who got lucky by preying on a little girls weakness
>shit
>oh well my Best friend actually asks me to have a threesome with this one girl
>decline
>girlfriend is somewhat jealous and asks for me to commit to her because we couldn't do anything until she was 16 and she didn't want me sleeping around before then
>don't commit
>she goes silent on me

(3/?)

Mashing update m8

>she breaks off from our friend group, hanging out with only one of my good friends for a while (he was closer to her age range) before completely ghosting on us
>don't see her again except for once at a supermarket
>she looked so pained to see me, but didn't say anything cause with parentals
>still surprised she didn't turn me in
>I'd periodically check her facebook
>fun fact- her status never changed to into a relationship after that
>now she's 16 and hasn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend since she was 12
>she messaged me once a few months ago and I've been obsessing over how to respond.
>"Hey user. Did you ever really care for me?"
>no clue how to respond
>blocked her number
>fucking pussy ass beta who couldn't even make it up to a girl who he hurt

i learnt later on that my best friend had tried to hit on her before i did and had fucked with her psyche right before we got together

fuck

My god dude your 5 years apart! you're over reacting as fuck

My grandparents were 15 or 16 years apart and they met when she was 20 and he was in his mid 30s... and they lived a fair life (grandpa cheated on her for a good while though but thats irrelevant)

How old are you now?

"I did care for you..I just didn't know how to go about this age gap. The stuff we did was seriously risky, and I have no idea how to make any of this right or even how terrible sorry and confused I am because of all of this. I'm so sorry. I wish I could make this better. But I did care." Reply this you glorious betafag

don't man its not worth it, we all make mistakes

My parents have the same age difference as us, but the thing is she was barely out of elementary school. She wasn't ready to have a beta faggot break her heart (or her bed, which i seriously had to resist doing.)

the thing is I felt like I messed with her development... But i guess i'll tell her that i wasn't faking it. maybe that'd feel better for her idk

It should also feel better for you. And OP, don't kill yourself. You were a kid too man. Mistakes fucking suck. But regret sucks worse.

Look here kiddo, you've got the ability to change the outcome of this situation. You can make up for it, shoot her a message, break the wrist, walk away.

Thanks for the support, Anons. This has actually been a pretty rough situation all together and I'm still trying to piece together how I should react to everything.

We all have tribulations buddy. Dealing with them like a big boy steps you one big foot out of beta territory. Believe in yourself and just make sure you don't scar her or yourself. Gentle steps OP.

I think Sup Forums is finally coming full circle.

when i came here from futaba like 6 months after it was created it was basically an image board for anime, jokes, and advice

Then it became a machine designed to generate lolz on the daily, to an army of raiders, to a full fledged hate machine, on to cancer, and now it looks like its forming back to simple advice

My GF is 19 and i'm 30. Win?

No problem man. just um, yeah, things happen.

I molested my cousin (male on male) when he was 7-8, I was 14.
And when I was maybe 15, I stuck my flaccid piece into a sleeping baby's (maybe a year old) mouth.

Still feel infinitely bad about it. my cousin doesn't talk much at all anymore when I see him, honestly, I think he remembers. but you can't change the past. can't erase people's memories either.

I'm going to do the same shit with a 13 years old (17btw) lmao

underage b&

>17btw
MODS

This guy, this is the one who should kill himself user.

have fun with your prison time user

when i was 17 i almost dated a 13 year old. she told me she was 16 (she looked like she souldve been 16 or 17) but then i found out she was 13 and got the fuck outta there

OP her rating = x/10
Solve for x

WTF? And you're asking if you should kill yourself over this stupidity? You should kill yourself for been an over sensitive faggot. That bitch is all right, you didn't ruin her fucking development.

I hate to say this but she was like an 8.5

fucking jailbait

Face?

Also Dubs gotta see it OP

i've already fucked with her life enough. not going to let my Sup Forumsrothers fap to her.

sorry anons.

You fucking moron. You didn't hurt her by "taking advantage", you hurt her by rejecting her with no explanation. She was high as balls on dopamine and oxytocin, and you sent her into cold-turkey withdrawals.

Man the fuck up and explain yourself.

Talk to her bro. She obviously still cares about you, and you about her. Stop being a pussy. Be a man and comfort her.

so much this. OP fucked up he had a girl totally in love with him and blew it because he's too insecure to accept her love. probably should start fucking his buddy cuz he's a total fag