Does Sup Forums still play DayZ?

Does Sup Forums still play DayZ?

Is there anything out there like it or better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUuKqnZryMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>
Also Rust looks like fun

Escape from Tarkov is where it's at

looks awesom,e but no way will it run on my shitty laptop

You'd be surprised by how well the Russians optimized the game.

rust is amazing very worth the money

looks good mangs

just checking if i can run it

Rust gets boring too quickly for me.
Day1: base is done. Have the same guns as the strongest people on the server. Have enough food to last weeks. Literally nothing left to do except try to kill or raid people, which equates to grinding for sulfur. Which you grind sulfur for like a full real-life day and end up with enough explosives to blast through like 5 of your enemies 25 doors.

Should be called "Spend all your time walking around looking for sulfur. Doesn't it sound worth your money kids?"

> Like it
No
> Better
Overwatch at high diamond/mid master range.

>Like it
Unknown Battllegrounds

>Overwatch
Fucking kek you've got to be joking
That meme of a game is absolutely shit. The design is garbage, the characters only have one characteristic trait and no personality, the gameplay is so hilariously dumbed down the game can be called Baby's First FPS, and the community is hot dog shit.
Overwatch is the saddest excuse of a video game I have ever seen in my entire life.

Salty but you're right. Overwatch is kid shit.

As for DayZ-like games, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is pretty fun, especially if you like the coastal high intensity shootouts. If you like the slower paced, "true" DayZ experience but want a smaller map, Miscreated is pretty cool

The characters in Counter Strike also don't have any traits or personality

CS never billed itself as having developed characters and story.

CS also has the advantage of actually being a good game

I dig 7 Days to Die. Some people find it kind of unpolished and the pvp is lacking, but if you'd rather co-op with people against zombies that are an actual threat instead of more of an afterthought like dayz zombies, it might work for you. And the bio-survival feels like it's at a satisfying level. Not too: "holy fuck, how many times do I need to eat in a day" and not: "I ate once 3 days ago and forgot food exists".

I'm just glad that faggots like you hate it so much that you stay away from it. It makes it that much more fun for the rest of us who actually enjoy it. Thanks for not playing it and not ruining it for us, you whiny faggot.

That's because you're looking at it objectively. You gotta socialize. talk to people. Most will try to shoot you in the face but at least you can strike up an interesting conversation while you're dodging bullets.

It's like, anything can happen. But 90% of the time you're going to get shit on. but the other 10% of the time is always unexpected and very enjoyable.

I'm not trying to shill but Rust is literally the best survival game I've played. Even if the community is toxic af and some times I regret my purchase. It's still the best survival game imo. DayZ isn't going anywhere. it's trash. A failed project.

make the switch OP

I still play Dayz like every day. Project Zomboid is better.

DayZ is great, anybody played the pvp slayer servers where you start fully equipped?

youtu.be/ZUuKqnZryMs

> Current Rank 2406?
> Career High 2608?