Guys I honestly don't know what to do and I'm so scared right now. Legitimately crying

Guys I honestly don't know what to do and I'm so scared right now. Legitimately crying.
>>be me, 25 year old male
>>I have a home to myself nothing too special
>>ever since I've moved in I've heard some creepy sounds but nothing big
>> about a week ago I came home and two plates I had on the table were shattered
>>I thought about it for a little bit but then kinda forgot
>>fast forward to tonight
>>go to bed at 10 (work in the morning)
>> wake up about 15 minutes ago because my door randomly opened up.
>>I figured it was air pressure
>>get up to close door and I hear extremely loud crashing coming from the living room
>> run out with baseball bat thinking it's an intruder
>>nobody, but plates and various shit is strewn everywhere
>>just then here a voice resembling scratching say "geeeettt oouuut"
>>I just drove 5 miles to a friends house and he thinks I'm insane
>>help me, I don't know what to do and I'm crying in front of my friend and his wife

faggot

It's Satan.

TITS OR GTFO

Sell your house and work as a chef in some rich black dude's house. Always works out, they'll die first if you're haunted.

You seemed to have conjured some kind of demon

Buy paper plates and red solo cups next tume faggot

Faggot

Pull a ghost puncher.
>sprinkle holy water on fists or weapon
>add silver, iron, obsidian, human teeth, or burning sage, or all of the above for extra effect.

If you do all of the above, make a machahuitl with alternating teeth of AoTA, sprinkle with holy water, learn blessing or warsong of your choice of culture, preferably local.

Get to swingin boi.

the ghost wanted to suck your cock... way to fuck it up OP

and yet you come here.

You win the interwebs

>Acquire gun, something concealable that you can put in a pocket or backpack so if the intruder is watching your house it won't know you bought it.
>Pretend to sleep with gun loaded with a round chambered under the covers with you.
>Watch the door to your room, listen for noises.
>When the intruder arrives, murder the fucking shit out of it.

Kek

If you're being serious.

It's in your head. I've had the exact same kind of shit happen and it's just your mind fucking with you.
If you're already at a bad spot emotionally and get yourself worked up about some paranoid or paranormal shit, it'll feed itsel and you'll believe you've seen and felt stuff you haven't.

If you're not being serious, updoot and praise mr. skeltal for good calcium and bones before he disappears.

>Legitimately crying.
>>>be me, 25 year old male

OP is faggot.

>surprise surprise

>murder the shit out of it
My sides

pathetic samefag
go ask your mom for the pat on the back you're so desperate for

Don't be afraid of no ghost OP. Go back to that house and if that shit happens again just say no. Go along with it.
Also if the spirit that's haunting OP is with him right now watching everything he does, come fuck with me pussy. I call all the demons of hell and the spirits in this world to seek me out.

you cant call who wins you huge faggot.

Wind is more alpha than OP?

move out

I'm the ghost and I'll stop haunting you if you dump nudes of your friend's wife.

>there are people this autistic living around me

I dare you and your friend to stay in your house for the night. And light candles at 3 A.M.

You so tough.

Kek

call these guys you faggot
>pic related

It's all in your computer. only one thing you can do.

del c:system32

>you can tell I'm right because it looks like you OP

I love this comments Lmao

Show us your friend's wife's tits so we can help you

roll

Nah, there's no such thing as spirits or ghosts.

Here you go.

>core purge
Jesus that's cringey

I just did fucktard. Deal with it.

Wow fam

It sounds like you need /x/. Post this thread on there, and they may help out.

God tier spooky shit you got there user

good taste

OP deff needs to summon a succubus for sex. This will totes calm him down.

In all honesty I have done this and it works. Don't know why

here's what happens if you stay

>don't say I didn't warn you

Oh I have a story to tell. Would you like to hear?

wew

go to /x/ if you wanna larp

Probably because ghosts aren't real and the weirdos in your house just realized they don't compare to you. If you masturbate in the face of danger of the unknown, what's a fucking scratching noise and "GeT oUt!" gunna do to you?

shit or get off the pot faggot

2 options
Cleanse house with sage
Lay the meth pipe down

Prüfen sie die Doppels

Burn sage throughout your house. May need to look into it further.

Or just fuckin masyurbate everywhere like /x/ said

This is why females are more readily haunted... They wouldn't do this and its probable that the ghosts would enjoy it.

"ghosts"

>be me 2 years ago
>was 19, at friend's house in Boca Raton FL
>we streamed video games with like 4 other guys, was gud
>all of a sudden his dog starts barking
>During STREAM
>REEEEEE WTF
>dog keeps barking at the wall, starts growling and seething
>we pause/break the stream because mad doggo
>take doggo out of room and place it near the back dope to poo
>dog whimpers, pawing at our door
>we go back to streaming
I felt kind of bad...but nothing compares to this part.
>while streaming something hits the back of my head
>smacks friend next to me cause I assumed he hit me
>I turn and no one is there.
>The room was empty.
>But my hand hit something.
>I rub my eyes and room is still empty
>Room is dead quiet
>House is dead quiet
Suddenly
>Hear doggo yowling

Cont?

don't ever say "cont?" just fucking do it or don't post, faggot.

tl;dr

OP, you still here?
I have a couple of questions for you.
Over near the back wall, do you have like a small closet, or cabinet?
And I get a strong sensation regarding the letter T. Tom, Tammy, Terry Trisha? Is there, or was there someone close to you with a name that started with T?

Kill yourself
>tits or gtfo you fat slut

>kek
more /x/ threads?

I want to be haunted by a slutty ghost that wants my cock

>doggo keeps barking
>I open door to back
>doggo suddenly flies out
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>25 year old male
>crying because some spook is spookin on him

Grow a pair of ball OP, ffs

Nice m8 1/8

>I want to be haunted by a slutty ghost that wants my cock

Well if this guy grabs a camera and goes to a haunted location we'll all know what he'll be looking for

Yeah there is a closet near the back of the house. Nobody named tom close to me though

Sorry M8. Guys don't have tits. And I'm not a slut, so I won't fuck you.

/x/ here. Masturbate. A lot.

cringe or not, he's still one of my favorite characters from the last couple decades

Actually I had a great grandfather named ted

I fucking might honestly
i want this now

Is this from the new V/H/S movie? Fuck brah

you have a squirrel or raccoon in your place bro, My sister went through the same shit freaking out all the time about her new house.
She left I asked her why she said haunted. I said no way (I'm atheist she's not). She dares me to live in the place for 3 months.
So being the great big brother I am I moved in.
At first I was bit freaked out, same shit doors opening and closing, chilling breeze's, shit getting broken, furniture getting moved, scratching. Losing sleep and questioning if I need faith.

Cooler heads prevailed and I hooked up a couple of those $10 IP cameras the second week I was there. at first reviewing the night vision footage I was getting goosebumps, beady little eyes moving about the home.
Has to be a critter, got a couple traps and sure enough in two days got a coon. That of course wasn't the end of it, a problem I couldn't solve myself, every couple of days catching a coon.
Got exterminator, problem solved.
Turns out the raccoons where able to lift a piece if roof and climb into the house, once in they did what those resourceful critters do. go for everything they can eat and play and destroy.

pic... cats run from coons so pet may not help

Woww... you're so close to locking your friends dick, op. You can't stop with the lies now.

Roll for top pene
Trips you sleep well.
Dubs you sick dick
Singles you have a sweet night of sleep

OK, here's what you do.
>Get a silver cock ring and/or make one out of sage
> cover hard dick in holy water.
> Walk around your house thrusting your hips until you penetrate something.
>Fuck the shit out of ghosts until you've raped all of them.
>sleep like ewok.
No more ghosts.

T, is the letter I keep getting. Tom, Todd, Ted, Tony. Teri, Tess?
Anybody at all?

Also, have you noticed anything about the closet?
Feeling old or hot when you're near it? Wierd odors? Strange feelings?

you'd be a legend for being the guy to prove ghosts exists by having sex with one

Go back to your house and take photos of the mess they made. Tell the spirits you want to help them.

Yeah I just remembered I had a great grandfather named ted. Idk why he would be pissed at me though. The closet smells weird but I'm pretty sure that's normal

hmmm. No, I'm getting the image of someone younger.

* $100 IP camera's
* the chilling breeze was the wind coming into the house walls when the coons lifted the piece of roof.

Elaborate

Now I'm even more motivated.

Though I don't guess there would be anyway to prove it if she was invisible and fucking me.

I had a friend named Victoria but we all called her Tori. I have no clue where she is now and I hope she isn't dead

Why you did not use your gun against Pepe???

hell yeah time for man shit

I don't think it's him.
Anyone with a last name that starts with T?
Are you renting? If so what's the landlord'sname. Also desribe the place and the area.

this

true, either way, we'd get some ridiculous footage
do what you gotta do

Thomas. I had a a friend named Phil Thomas who died of Sepsis after a surgery. I own the place and it's a pretty upscale rural place in a forest

Might consider reposting this thread on /x/. Those folks deal with stuff like this daily.

This. Stop being a faggot and fuck some shit up OP it's your house not that fucking dead guy's make him pay rent or kick his ass to the curb fuckin' ghost freeloaders worse than millenials smh

that might be best
they know this stuff better than we do

Yeah I wouldn't care. I just want some ghost pussy.

And for her to haunt me and whisper in my ear while she gives me chills and jerks me off

this

underrated post

poltergeist

If you're telling the truth you could be having a manic episode or some such thing.

You could also be hallucinating due to carbon monoxide or even a new medication.

There's a variety of explanations here so I'd explore a few of them quick. If it is some sort of mental illness(you are on/b/ afterall) it's better to get help sooner rather than later.

Remember, lots of various mental conditions show up around this time(early 20s) for men. Don't ignore it.